ACT JSK工房 Hgames Thread

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Jul 14, 2011
New blogdate : last game already hit 2000 downloads, thanks to everyone who purchased and the next game is already started. Troubles with AIR-swapping older games ......

Jul 21, 2018
New blogdate : last game already hit 2000 downloads, thanks to everyone who purchased and the next game is already started. Troubles with AIR-swapping older games ......
It's definitely the best fighting game he's made in a while.
It uses Reimi's grappling system so you can offensively combo into erotic situations. It includes the counter system where you counter into erotic poses.
Beauty can use attacks where she offensively can do erotic attacks TO YOU, like in Reimi.
The stun meter makes it easy to rip off her clothes, and it has lots of adult animations.

The only thing I don't like about it, is that it uses a lot of animations from previous titles. The chained hanging cowgirl animation and the lying down cowgirl is straight taken up from Irene. The offensive from behind animation is taken straight from Reimi. Actually it's quicker to name the unique animations in the game then to name the ones taken from previous games. The footjob is new.

Obviously Beauty's body is slightly different but the motions themselves were mostly taken from previous games. A lot of the missionary stuff came from the Idol, questioning game.

The combat is definitely the best out of all the games. Agility as a stat though is still too important XD. If you don't max agility first you won't win for at least 10 tries. If you max agility first it'll take you 4 or 5 tries before you can beat her.

I really hope he doesn't just straight move to AIR. I know it's one of his only solution to some of the issues certain PCs have, and the general incompetence of certain users who don't know what to do with an SWF file, but those files die after a while and AIR isn't getting any new support from ADOBE. It's a dangerous gamble to rely on it.

But man... this game's combat is great. My favorite addition is that Beauty can start H with the Hero so it feels more like a sex battle instead of just you onesidedly trying to rape them or completely avoiding the adult aspect until you get an ending. Seriously, best game for me since Fuuma Girl Maisa.

Apr 14, 2013
I can't get the counter to work. Even if I click during the wind up for the kick it still won't trigger but if I wait too long it seems like I'm locked out of opening the menu.

e: I think it only works in round 2. Can't think of anything else I did differently this time.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2013
I can't get the counter to work. Even if I click during the wind up for the kick it still won't trigger but if I wait too long it seems like I'm locked out of opening the menu.

e: I think it only works in round 2. Can't think of anything else I did differently this time.
You can't open the menu when she begins an overhead attack. Also, any other attack can be blocked when the animation for it begins at the cost of only 1 point, rather than 2. Another important trick is that one of her attacks does so little damage it's best to just take the hit and save your energy for something else.

Ranos

Jun 8, 2018
I don't know if it was mentioned anywhere either, but i remember reading somewhere that for the counter to work, she needs to be below 25% hp. You're talking about the counter rape attack for Miyui, right?

Jul 1, 2018
Another day and another uncensor rework. I'm concentrating on adjusting the penis X,Y offsets to fit the labial bounds just right. I'm about half way through.
Also decided to redo the face sitting uncensor. Before I just replaced the closed labia image with one from an older JSK game. It worked but the outer pubic mound clipped through the inner thigh shape. I'm now taking the original pubic mound shape and reworking the uncensored labia into it. Here's the new Mega Link.

Remove space after HTTPS://
https:// mega.nz/#!U0BlRKII!Nv3NRe74kuGV64C1uXx3WR2YUjcd_irD8mrcsrOW1xg

marckoz

Jungle Girl
Apr 13, 2017

Attachments

Jul 1, 2018
Just a small update today. I finished a proper decensor for the face sitting scene. I manually edited the twelve labial shapes to match the existing animation flow. A lot more work than I had anticipated. Mega link provided below.

Remove space after HTTPS://
https:// mega.nz/#!A8BTGajZ!ad5XQxmNcYIJBirBB2eexo75i9g2UTtGFGBcXn_-zms

@Rotuna40
That game is called "XX With Kanami-My Sister" and yes, it is one of his older titles.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Aug 1, 2016
New Blog Post by JSK. He is creating another game, the game which he did not finish when he went on hiatus, finishing the magical girl fighting game. He is rebuilding it from scratch. And probably register it by this year.

Jul 1, 2018
I've finished stage two of my uncensor mod. The sex animations should all be properly lined up now. No more clipping or sagging for the main animation loops. Except one where JSK decided to use an ellipse for the penis movements. I can't do much to fix that, at least not easily. On to stage three of the uncensor, which is decensoring. I will add details to labias, and make a clitoris where applicable. The decensor is partially complete. Mega Link below.

Remove space after HTTP://
https:// mega.nz/#!YwIliYLQ!b_fasJdIQgjZ0OTmCtfdibwk_am36ta88Jlb4dGoZKQ

EDIT:

I have decided to take a step back from doing the labia and clitoris deconsor until I've collected and studied some more reference art. That being said, my first reference was Front Innocent (Another Lady Innocent). Looking at Satoshi Urushihara's art from a more objecttive view really makes you appreciate the amount of work that is put in. I found that the eyes on the main character Fey are quite beautiful. So much so that I have made a vector version of Fey's eyes and imported them into Miyui Swordwoman. I liked the stock eyes well enough but these replacements have so much more character. The eyes mod is partially complete, so far the endings as well as the ground fellatio and side kick are done. Have a look and let me know what you think. Mega Link below.

Replaced with completed version in EDIT 4

EDIT 2:

For convenience sake, I'm uploading a copy of Miyui Swordwoman that only has the mosaics removed. This should be helpful for archival as well as comparison purposes. Mega Link Below.

https:// mega.nz/#!w1onmYpJ!JDKU2YRNcRI7W8-01ZpDIkrpPi2iMY9HDf-2u8UiNNs

Edit 3: I finished my Satoshi Urushihara eye replacement mod. This will likely be the last update to the Miyui Swordwoman un/decensor for awhile. I've hit the point of diminishing returns on what I can work on. I'm also not confident enough in my artistic ability right now to attempt more serious decensors. Please report any errors in my work if you see them. Mega Link below.

Edit 4: I found out that I forgot to include the seijyo.swf in the eye replacement mod. Fixed and updated Mega Link.

https:// mega.nz/#!k1oTlJBS!m3SQOMnT6_6TAeqveTuvy4hbeieMaXYqIMm0t5xdvQI

EDIT 5:

I found a decent picture to model my decensor on so I gave it a shot. I'm having trouble matching JSK's art style for these fine detail shapes. Primarily because JSK rarely uses thin enough lines to allow for fine details. I'll let you be the judge if it adds or subtracts from the experience. I finished the Side Kick decensor so far. Mega Link Below.

https:// mega.nz/#!M5phTZBS!4BjZXU2bP0D9uUK8lD2L6FHGt0ADE8I14rC9HAsQfAo

Last edited: