What's new

drzero7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Save here
For some reason, this save file doesnt let me choose the last 4 in the main menu before the fight. (the bottom 4 lewd scene when she's possessed)

Blobitied

Reputation score
Is it me or is two games jsk just made easier then the rest he has made

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
On doing Love Ending, does striking her for additional damage when down or binded count as a H-move?

I had to repeat extra mode 1 a few times besides i couldn't get the ending despite the guide.
Perhaps it has the usual, "Do Not lose too much HP" requirement too.

This year JSK's design has been all humans. I like to see some elf/demon/animal-ear action.

Last edited:

idkmyname10

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm having a similar problem with getting the Lewd ending. From the guide that came with the game, it looks like I should only have to make her cum 3 times, but I've done that and I'm still getting the Rape ending. Was this happening to anyone else?

Edit: Got it, just select the first option for dialogue on both times.

Last edited:

idkmyname10

Lurker
Reputation score
On doing Love Ending, does striking her for additional damage when down or binded count as a H-move?

I had to repeat extra mode 1 a few times besides i couldn't get the ending despite the guide.
Perhaps it has the usual, "Do Not lose too much HP" requirement too.

This year JSK's design has been all humans. I like to see some elf/demon/animal-ear action.
Just got the love ending and it doesn't count

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm having a similar problem with getting the Lewd ending. From the guide that came with the game, it looks like I should only have to make her cum 3 times, but I've done that and I'm still getting the Rape ending. Was this happening to anyone else?
Have her face turn complete red. Once you see heart symbols, she is about to cum.
A confirmation that she came, is when her cumming dialogue is in red text with heart symbols.

GenesisGamma6

Reputation score
I see there are 2 versions of this game: one in regular flash and the other can be installed via Adobe AIR. Are there any significant differences?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I see there are 2 versions of this game: one in regular flash and the other can be installed via Adobe AIR. Are there any significant differences?
The save game locations are different and the AIR version requires Adobe AIR and a HDD installation in order to work. Advantage of the AIR edition is it won't lag no matter how long players play this game.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't know why I can't get the Love Ending on the AIR version. I didn't have a problem getting it on the browser version but everything I've tried on the AIR version doesn't work.

It doesn't matter if I finish her off without eating a sex move, if I don't skip the opening cut scene and whatever dialogue choices I make when I win. Obviously I don't rape her and I start the game on extra mode 1. I unlocked extra mode 4 on the browser version having endured her sex moves countless times, so I assume it's a bug or I've forgotten something when playing the AIR version.

D

Deleted member 359551

I don't know why I can't get the Love Ending on the AIR version. I didn't have a problem getting it on the browser version but everything I've tried on the AIR version doesn't work.

It doesn't matter if I finish her off without eating a sex move, if I don't skip the opening cut scene and whatever dialogue choices I make when I win. Obviously I don't rape her and I start the game on extra mode 1. I unlocked extra mode 4 on the browser version having endured her sex moves countless times, so I assume it's a bug or I've forgotten something when playing the AIR version.
Flash is part of AIR so, both Flash and AIR versions of the game should be identical. The issue you've pointed is most likely a bug or glitch within the AIR framework.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Considering JSK actually left out a few important details in the readme file for this game, I decided to ask him myself to see what I missed when going for the 4th ending in AIR.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I've had a similar issue, but through Flash. What ended up fixing it for me was to stop doing Extra Mode 1 and start from the original again, doing all the pre-requisites for Extra Mode 1, THEN starting Extra Mode 1 again and doing the conditions for the Love End.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I've had a similar issue, but through Flash. What ended up fixing it for me was to stop doing Extra Mode 1 and start from the original again, doing all the pre-requisites for Extra Mode 1, THEN starting Extra Mode 1 again and doing the conditions for the Love End.
Tried that. Still didn't work. I'll give it another go and see what I'm missing.
Out of interest, did you follow the guides here for love end? I'm trying to figure out if it's a specific conversation branch in extra mode that's the problem.

Edit: Tried it again from the beginning to the end and finally unlocked it. I think DarkFire is right, players need to fulfil the route conditions on both modes to get the ending.

What I did:
1. Didn't skip the normal mode cutscene, Told her to run.
2. No rapes. Chose option 2 then option 1 after winning.
3. Started extra mode 1. No opening skip.
4. No rapes. Chose the dialogue options which would have got me the Fallen ending had I lost round 3.
5. Sum of my damage incurred from both rounds under 2000 points (Blog confirms this is definitely necessary for the ending).

Last edited:

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I used chrome. also dont select the checkboxes.
Still having an issue with getting the love ending.
same thing i did hell i even turn off my adblocks for that to see if it would work and it still didnt