What's new

Scrambles

Reputation score
The demo is really promising! The combat already seems a little different than the last game too. Really looking forward to playing this in its entirety.

reculitan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes download links to the games and translation links. This also includes asking for somebody to PM you either of the two. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 2 day ban.
if someone send me a link i thank it ^^

Jeba

Reputation score
waiting for it too~ it has be too long since fighting mei, i actually prefer this cause of her sadistic look~
The game hasn't been released yet on the English Dlsite. It will be released within few hours or so, just gotta wait for the international version to be released and then if we are lucky, maybe someone might share it.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's out on English side now

And it's also over 400MB :eek: Pretty big for a Flash game, considering most of the earlier 1s combined don't come close to that

YeahRight

Reputation score
Sooo... can someone who speaks japanse translate the dialogue choices? I dont really care for the rest, but it is kinda hard to get through the game just by guessing...

DaemonTheDemi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Having a hard time getting the last ending, 4th one.
④ラブエンド
・エクストラモード1を選択する。
・一度もHをせず、「美唯」を3回倒す。(「美唯」側からのプレイは大丈夫です)
Rough google translation comes out with.
Love Ending
-Select Extra mode 1
-Beat her 3 times, dont do H.

I did this many times over with different combinations with the text choices.
I can't seem to figure it out.

D

Deleted member 359551

Having a hard time getting the last ending, 4th one.
④ラブエンド
・エクストラモード1を選択する。
・一度もHをせず、「美唯」を3回倒す。(「美唯」側からのプレイは大丈夫です)
Rough google translation comes out with.
Love Ending
-Select Extra mode 1
-Beat her 3 times, dont do H.

I did this many times over with different combinations with the text choices.
I can't seem to figure it out.
I had a hard time with this one too. The "Don't do H" means that neither you nor the girl can do it. Meaning, you can't allow her to execute the moves were she pushes you on the floor and cowgirl/sits on your face (the moves were you make her cum). The other push down moves (handjob/felatio/paizuri/footjob, the ones she makes you cum) are ok... I think. When in doubt, just block whenever she puts the sword downright (downleft of the screen).

Last edited by a moderator:

DaemonTheDemi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I had a hard time with this one too. The "Don't do H" means that neither you nor the girl can do it. Meaning, you can't allow her to execute the moves were she pushes you on the floor and cowgirl/sits on your face (the moves were you make her cum). The other push down moves (handjob/felatio/paizuri/footjob, the ones she makes you cum) are ok... I think.
I tried that as well unfortunately.
Also refrained from using critical hits.
(knockdown or bind)
Did you manage to get it?

DaemonTheDemi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How did you get the second and third ending ?
② Nasty end
· In extra mode 1 and 2, make "beauty" cum three times or more.
(In order to culminate in the actual scene, after making it feel most in the piston, "ejaculate" is selected in the state of "early")
· Beat "beauty" three times.

③ co-fall end · Select extra mode 1. · Do not commit "beauty" once. (Playing from the "beauty" side is fine) · The dialogue at the time of victory chooses the option of "meaning to help beauty" meaning twice. · Beat "beauty" twice and lose in the third battle.

Rough google translation but its pretty much eligible.

D

Deleted member 359551

I tried that as well unfortunately.
Also refrained from using critical hits.
(knockdown or bind)
Did you manage to get it?
Yes. I can only imagine this is related to the choices made. I choose only the ones related to saving/helping the girl.

YeahRight

Reputation score
For the love end: Extra mode 1

Dialogue choices:

First KO: 1
Second KO: 2

D

Deleted member 359551

Here is how I got the endings/extra modes:

- Extra Mode 1:
1) Start Normal Mode; (watch how you get possessed then your neighbor shoolgirl comes to your aide)
2) Pick choice 1. "Nigerou..." (? run.) The other 2 are "Korosu..." (Kill) and "... okasu..." (candie/more like yummy given the context).
3) Fight and win. Pick Left choice, "Matsu" (wait). Right one is "rape" (can't read the Kanji though)
4) Pick choice 2. "... Nigete Kure, Miyui-chan" (? ... Run away, Miyui-chan. can't read the girl's name. checked on DL Site) Choice 1 is "Miyui-chan, kimi wa nani mono nan da...?" (Miyui-chan, what are you?)
5) Same as '3.'
6) Pick choice 2. "Ore wo ?-shite kure" (my guess is: Kill me please...) Choice 1 is "Miyui-chan wo ?-tsuketakunai noni, chikara wo ?-eraresou ni nay" (my guess is: Miyui-chan I don't want to hurt you, this power is controlling me.)
7) Same as '3.'
In red: "Ekusutora moodo 1 ni tsuzuku." (Continues in Extra Mode 1).

- Extra Mode 2:
1) Start Normal Mode;
2) Pick choice 3. "... okasu..." (candie/more like yummy given the context).
3) Fight, win and rape.
4) Pick choice 2. "Masaka Miyui-chan no Shoujo ga moraeru towa ne..." (? Really Miyui-chan's virginity is mine... the "Mi "Kanji used in her name is off though) Choice 1 is "Sumanai, Miyui-chan" (Sorry, Miyui-chan. The "Mi" kanji is off here too.)
5) Same as '3.'
6) Pick choice 2. "Miyui-chan wo ore no mono ni suru" (I'll make Miyui-chan mine) Choice 1 is "Mou jibum wo ?-erarenain da..." (my guess is: I can't control myself anymore...)
7) Same as '3.'
In red: "Ekusutora moodo 2 ni tsuzuku." (Continues in Extra Mode 2).

- Slave (Submission?) end:
1) Start Extra Mode 1; (watch how you're used by the being who possessed you in order to possess your neighbor schoolgirl.)
2) Fight and win. Pick Left choice, "Matsu" (wait).
3) Pick choice 1. "Maiyui-chan wo tasuketai kara" (? I want to help/save Maiyui-chan. That's why.) Choice 2 is "Chikara no tsukai kata ga wakatta kara" (? Because I understood how to put this power to good use.)
4) Same as '2.'
5) Pick choice 2. "Miyui-chan wo tasukerarenakute wa imi ga nay" (If I can't help/save Miyui-chan, it's pointless.) Choice 1 is "I honestly have no idea what is written there. My guess is the player ask for details regarding the magic beings."
6) Fight and lose.
1st. Prompt that shows is: "Miyui-chan wo tasuketakatta..." (I wanted to help/save Miyui-chan...)
2nd. Prompt that shows is: "Sore wa..." (That's...)

- Love end:
1) Start Extra Mode 1; (watch how you're used by the being who possessed you in order to possess your neighbor schoolgirl.)
2) Fight and win (make sure you block whenever she puts the sword to her down right side). Pick Left choice, "Matsu" (wait).
3) Pick choice 1. "Maiyui-chan wo tasuketai kara" (? I want to help/save Maiyui-chan. That's why.) Choice 2 is "Chikara no tsukai kata ga wakatta kara" (? Because I understood how to put this power to good use.)
4) Same as '2.'
5) Pick choice 2. "Miyui-chan wo tasukerarenakute wa imi ga nay" (If I can't help/save Miyui-chan, it's pointless.) Choice 1 is "I honestly have no idea what is written there. My guess is the player ask for details regarding the magic beings."
6) Same as '2.'
1st. Prompt that shows is: "Iya, moto wa ? wo ?-erarenakatta jibum ga waruin da." (my guess is: No, I'm the wrong one for being unable to control myself.)
2nd. Prompt that shows is: "Miyui-chan wo tasuketakatta kara, ?-de" (my guess is: I wanted to help/save Miyui-chan so, it's like a dream...)

- Sex Doll (Domination?) end:
1) Start Extra Mode 2; (watch how you're used by the being who possessed you in order to possess your neighbor schoolgirl.)
2) Fight win and rape.
3) Pick choice 2. "?-kara Miyui-chan ga suki data kara..." (My guess is: Because, since always, I've liked/loved Miyui chan...) Choice 1 is "Ore wa Miyui-chan wo tasukeyou to..." (That was to help/save Miyui-chan...)
4) Same as '2.'
5) Pick choice 2. "Sore nara, semete Miyui-chan dake wa ore no mono ni..." (In that case, at least I'll make Miyui-chan mine...) Choice 1 is "Ore wa Miyui-chan sae tasukerarereba..." (? If I can at least help/save Miyui-chan...)
6) Same as '2.'
1st. Prompt that shows is: "..." (hardest translation ever, lol)
2nd. Prompt that shows is: "... ugyu! ... Mi. Yu. I. Chi. Ya. N..." (another pretty hard one, lol)

- Lewd (Reversal?) end:
1) Start Extra Mode 2; (watch how you're used by the being who possessed you in order to possess your neighbor schoolgirl.)
2) Fight win and rape. (make sure the girl cums. Look at her "pretty red" face as well as the "red heart" in the talk bubble)
3) Pick choice 1. "Ore wa Miyui-chan wo tasukeyou to..." (That was to help/save Miyui-chan...)
4) Same as '2.'
5) Pick choice 1. "Ore wa Miyui-chan sae tasukerarereba..." (? If I can at least help/save Miyui-chan...)
6) Same as '2.'
1st. Prompt that shows is: "Miyui-chan no o?de daijoubu dai yo" (my guess is: It's alright now Miyui-chan.)
2nd. Prompt that shows is: "Demo Miyui-chan ni hidoi koto wo shite shimatta..." (But I've done awful things to you, Miyui-chan...)

Last edited by a moderator:

YeahRight

Reputation score
Let me try to write up a more or less full walkthrough:

Basic:
You want to have all skills and attributes, so just grind the normal mode a few times, fuckign her as often as you can for maximum points.

Gameplay:
The game is a little complex, I will try to explain the main mechanics:

Her "Gauge-Bar" is the little thing under her HP bar that fills up after you hit her, or she attacked. It empties slower the lower HP she has. If you use a special attack while she has some Gauge bar, the special attacks have special effects.

Your special Bar: Under your HP bar, there is a smaller bar which fills when you hit, get hit, or block attacks. It is your special bar, and you need it to perform special attacks.

The main Battle menu:
Top left: Opens the special Attack menu, remember you need special bar and her to have Gauge Bar, to have those attacks do special effects.
Middle left: Block. Consumes two action points, reduces incoming damage and fills your special bar.
Bottom left: Counter Fuck. Have her below 1/4 HP and use it to counter her kick attack to unlock an H scene.
Top-Right: Upper attack, deals most damage, doesnt fill much of her gauge bar.
Middle-Right: Middle attack, deals medium damage and gauge.
Bottom-Right: Low attack. Deals the least damage, but fills the most gauge bar.

The Special Menu:
(all these effects only occur, if you have special and she has gauge bar!)

Top left: If she has gauge, these attacks will strip her.
Top right: If she has gauge, this attack will knock her down on all fours. You can then Doggy fuck her to end the round.
Bottom left: If she has gauge, this will chain her up. You can then fuck her from behind or have her forced cow girl style to end the round.
Bottom right: This will knock her out. You now have 3 H options: Top-left will force a BJ. This one does not end the round. Bottom left will fuck her missionary style while she is fainted. Bottom right is Doggy style.

Game Modes:

Extramode 1 is unlocked by beating and not raping her in the normal mode. The dialogue choices in normal mode dont matter. If you rape her in the Extramode1 (or she you), this mode will change to Extramode2, so no more good endings.
Extramode 2 is unlocked by beating and raping her in the normal mode.
Extramode 3 is unlocked with the Co-Fallen ending. It is basically just an endless mode against the possesed girl.
Extramode 4 is unlocked with the love ending. It is an endless mode against the normal girl.

Endings:
Love-Ending:
Start Extramode1. Beat her 3 times. No H at all. For dialogue choices select the frist one after the first KO, and the second one after the 2nd KO. DONT SKIP intro dialogue.
Co-Fallen: Start Extramode1. Beat her two times. Select the first dialogue choice after the first KO, and the second one after the second. Then lose the third round. No H moves from neither you nor her are allowed to happen.
Rape-Ending: Start Extramode2. You just beat her 3 times while fucking her. I dont think dialogue matters.
Lewd-Ending: Start Extramode2. You beat her 3 times, but make sure she cums at least 3 times. Which means you can just beat her down, fuck her at the end of each round and let her cum each time.

Now a list of all "ingame" H scenes

1.) Normal Fuck: Just chose the right option after winning a round.
2.) Counter Fuck: Get her below 1/4 HP, then wait for her to do that Kick attack. Use the bottom left option right when she attacks.
3.) Doggy: Knock her down using the top-right special attack, , then use the only H move.
4.) Chained Cowgirl: Use the bottom-left special attack, then use the left H move.
5.) Chained From Behind: Use the bottom-left special attack, then use the right H move.
6.) Forced BJ: Use the bottom right special attack. Then select the upper left H move.
7.) Fainted Missionary: Use the bottom right special attack. Then select the lower left H move.
8.) Fainted Doggy: Use the bottom right special attack. Then select the lower right H move.
--------
The following moves occur when you fight against her demon form and get hit by her tackles: (alternatively in Extramode4)
9.) Face Sitting.
10) Blowjobs, Handjobs and titfucks.
11.) Cow Girl.
12.) Foot job

Last edited:
Reputation score
Let me try to write up a more or less full walkthrough:

Basic:
You want to have all skills and attributes, so just grind the normal mode a few times, fuckign her as often as you can for maximum points.

Gameplay:
The game is a little complex, I will try to explain the main mechanics:

Her "Gauge-Bar" is the little thing under her HP bar that fills up after you hit her, or she attacked. It empties slower the lower HP she has. If you use a special attack while she has some Gauge bar, the special attacks have special effects.

Your special Bar: Under your HP bar, there is a smaller bar which fills when you hit, get hit, or block attacks. It is your special bar, and you need it to perform special attacks.

The main Battle menu:
Top left: Opens the special Attack menu, remember you need special bar and her to have Gauge Bar, to have those attacks to special effects.
Middle left: Block. Consumes two action points, reduces incoming damage and fills your special bar.
Bottom left: Counter Fuck. Have her below 1/4 HP and use it to counter her kick attack to unlock an H scene.
Top-Right: Upper attack, deals most damage, doesnt fill much of her gauge bar.
Middle-Right: Middle attack, deals medium damage and gauge.
Bottom-Right: Low attack. Deals the least damage, but fills the most gauge bar.

The Special Menu:
(all these effects only occur, if you have special and she has gauge bar!)

Top left: If she has gauge, these attack will strip her.
Top right: If she has gauge, this attack will know her down on all fours. You can then Doggy fuck her to end the round.
Bottom left: If she has gauge, this will chain her up. You can then fuck her from behind or have her forced cow girl style to end the round.
Bottom right: This will knock her out. You now have 3 H options: Top-left will force a BJ. This one does not end the round. Bottom left will fuck her missionary style while she is fainted. Bottom right is Doggy style.

Game Modes:

Extramode 1 is unlocked by beating and not raping her in the normal mode. The dialogue choices in normal mode dont matter. If you rape her in the Extramode1 (or she you), this mode will change to Extramode2, so no more good endings.
Extramode 2 is unlocked by beating and raping her in the normal mode.
Extramode 3 is unlocked with the Co-Fallen ending. It is basically just an endless mode against the possesed girl.
Extramode 4 is unlocked with the love ending. It is an endless mode against the normal girl.

Endings:

Love-Ending: Start Extramode1. Beat her 3 times. No H at all. For dialogue choices select the frist one after the first KO, and the second one after the 2nd KO.
Co-Fallen: Beat her two times. Select the first dialogue choice after the first KO, and the second one after the second. Then lose the third round (but dont get hit by her H moves!)
Rape-Ending: You just beat her 3 times while fucking her. I dont think dialogue matters.
Lewd-Ending: You beat her 3 times, but make sure she cums at least 3 times. Which means you can just beat her down, fuck her at the end of each round and let her cum each time.

Now a list of all "ingame" H scenes

1.) Normal Fuck: Just chose the right option after winning a round.
2.) Counter Fuck: Get her below 1/4 HP, then wait for her to do that Kick attack. Use the bottom left option right when she attacks.
3.) Doggy: Knock her down using the top-left special attack
4.) Chained Cowgirl: Use the bottom-left special attack, then use the left H move.
5.) Chained From Behind: Use the bottom-left special attack, then use the right H move.
6.) Forced BJ: Use the bottom right special attack. Then select the upper left H move.
7.) Fainted Missionary: Use the bottom right special attack. Then select the lower left H move.
8.) Fainted Doggy: Use the bottom right special attack. Then select the lower right H move.
--------
The following moves occur when you fight against her demon form and get hit by her tackles:
9.) Face Sitting.
10) Blowjobs, Handjobs and titfucks.
11.) Cow Girl.
12.) Foot job
The hero we needed