What's new

darent

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello!
Anyone knows what's the difference between the modes for Reimi???
There's the normal mode, the ecstasy mode 1 and ecstasy mode 2...
I understand normal is, well, normal...
but what about the other two?

marckoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I played with the first version and got all 4 options: i used strike low + special to deal the lowest damage

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sounds about right. Not possible in the initial retail version, doable now with the increased stun time.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Really i played using the retail version released on 29 june 2018
Your word against mine, but the gauge decreases too quickly before the 50% cutoff to get the result you got in your screenshots on my PC.
Might well be a system configuration and hardware factor, but if it works for you then great. Later patches give extra content (not a lot, mind) compared to the initial retail version.

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I guess he is comfortable with working on those hair shapes, I mean, when I draw stuff, I tend to favor ponytails / long hair on girls, and short / sharp styles with guys, might be his personal preference on the subject :unsure:.
Haha, yeah I get you, but there's a difference between having a preference for hair, and USING THE EXACT SAME HAIR SHAPE FOR THREE GAMES lol

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Haha, yeah I get you, but there's a difference between having a preference for hair, and USING THE EXACT SAME HAIR SHAPE FOR THREE GAMES lol
Let me back that up with side by side images of the girls from the last 3 games. Only difference is that blondie doesn't have as much of a widow's peak (and sidebangs) as the other 2.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New update : entering final stretch, most ending(s) done and the return of the face sitting scene ....

Reputation score
Do not ask for download links for ANY reason. This includes download links to the games and translation links. This also includes asking for somebody to PM you either of the two. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 2 day ban.
it seems that i somewhat fcked up the karen game by insert a partially translated version... someone got a link for the uncensored version? some of the links in this thread seem to not be usable anymore

also, i might give translating a try, so where do i post finished things to be included or shared or whatever?

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
it seems that i somewhat fcked up the karen game by insert a partially translated version... someone got a link for the uncensored version? some of the links in this thread seem to not be usable anymore

also, i might give translating a try, so where do i post finished things to be included or shared or whatever?
Read the new rules of the forums at https://ulmf.org/threads/read-before-posting.12166/

Take a close look at the 2nd rule.

Calcifer

Lurker
Reputation score
So does all this mean the translation and sharing here are pretty much dead? sorry just..seems that way :(

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sharing isn't dead, you just can't ask for links. And there's a seperate thread for the translations

New update too : post-blowjob-face-full-of-cum pic, he made 4 endings within the last few days and hopes to register/release it for next weekend

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score
is the Translation still on going? & Who is doing it? need to follow his/her ass so i can give them a kiss :3

D

Deleted member 359551

is the Translation still on going? & Who is doing it? need to follow his/her ass so i can give them a kiss :3
Bellow is the link to JSK games translation thread. Check there for current translation status.

https://ulmf.org/threads/jsk-hgames-translation-thread.12073/

Also, new post in JSK blog. It seems the lastest game is ready and, if there are no issues, should be available in 1~2 days.

One gotcha though is that it uses Adobe AIR meaning those interested will have to install it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reputation score
Bellow is the link to JSK games translation thread. Check there for current translation status.

https://ulmf.org/threads/jsk-hgames-translation-thread.12073/

Also, new post in JSK blog. It seems the lastest game is ready and, if there are no issues, should be available in 1~2 days.

One gotcha though is that it uses Adobe AIR meaning those interested will have to install it.
well, this could also be a pointer for some super high quality yknow... im interested to say the least