What's new

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
please how i use the change comand by reimi?
By change, you mean the pink "Chance!" that flashes occasionally on right side of the battle screen just before Reimi attacks?

You need to have learned the skills to launch lewd counter attacks against her while 'Chance!' is visible, left click with mouse and select the bottom skill, its in pink color if you have unlocked it.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Blogdate : 6 h-scenes done, aiming for 15. Hopes to get it on Dlsite for September. New skill : stun/sleep to be lewd without defeating the girl.

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
Seems like in Karen, theres a new game+, and new game plus+ 2 mode? Did anyone find out how to unlock them?

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Seems like in Karen, theres a new game+, and new game plus+ 2 mode? Did anyone find out how to unlock them?
That's strange, I did not see those options in the main screen buttons when I made the partial to it. I only saw the 'Normal Mode' for regular game and 'Extra Mode' for endless fights (love ending required to unlock).

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
ya there seems to be a other mode or ending underneath extra mode, seems strange he would just leave blank space there.

Also Reimi, The Queen Of Martial Arts has 2 extra modes, so I'm thinking Karen could have 2 extra modes also

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
ya there seems to be a other mode or ending underneath extra mode, seems strange he would just leave blank space there.

Also Reimi, The Queen Of Martial Arts has 2 extra modes, so I'm thinking Karen could have 2 extra modes also
I checked the main screen layout again, and ran through all the resources in the main swf, there are no resources for anything that would point out there would more than 'normal mode' and 'extra mode'.

Those two (one for when mouse cursor is over them and when its not) are the only mode select buttons in the entire game.

Attachments

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
ya I guess theres nothing there, most all JSK games though he doesn't just leave blank spaces like that.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
You know, with so many JSK games released recently - maybe it is time to retire this mega thread and have seperate threads per game?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New blogdate : extreme Google-translate gibberish all around, and a weird "evil spirit takes control of either you or the girl" preview pic

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New blogdate : extreme Google-translate gibberish all around, and a weird "evil spirit takes control of either you or the girl" preview pic
Aside from the pleasantries regarding the weather and what JSK does in his leisure time (playing Kancolle), the main takeaways from the update are:

1. He's made two new sex scenes.
2. This is the first time he's attempting a multi-part work. So the upcoming game will be part 1 with a part 2 to be developed in the future.
3. The love ending is going to be similar to Reimi, but the progression will be through the main story rather than the extra mode.
4. As for the image, this is not something original since one of the previous works had a similar theme. JSK isn't revealing more specific, so wait for further updates or for the game to be released to find out.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Seriously. Move any translation talk to the translation thread. I've moved the latest batch of posts over. Next time I see it, I'm deleting the posts without warning.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Update : often requested footjob is in (using a "bind/shackle" spell), most scenes are done and he's moving on to endings, still hoping for a september release

Reputation score

Oh shit... That's a really fcking hot footjob... Specifically dat sadistic expression and evil eyes... i just got the chillz... and a boner.

Please lord... let there also be a cowgirl position with that expression...

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Don't know why he keeps using the same hair shapes though. It gets stale
I guess he is comfortable with working on those hair shapes, I mean, when I draw stuff, I tend to favor ponytails / long hair on girls, and short / sharp styles with guys, might be his personal preference on the subject :unsure:.

marckoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
About Reimi are you sure about the rule less 50%?
Because i got this with her hp above 50%

Attachments

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
About Reimi are you sure about the rule less 50%?
Because i got this with her hp above 50%
With the updated version, 50% HP gauge gives sufficient time for players to use the special moves. It used to be 50% giving players with fast reaction speeds the bare minimum to work with.
Looking at the screenshot, it looks like 60-65% max HP is good enough for the blowjob (and possibly the other moves).