What's new

hubrockman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
for those who can not put the password, check the previous post that publishes and is in the spoiler, and is with spaces and everything included, from start to finish
the credit of the link is not mine

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
@Tokita @XDrakeX

Miyui is MC's neighbor, they are on good terms with one another, and they have studied a lot together in the past, sort of childhood friends type of past between them, Miyui just has kept her 'fumashi' (some kind of exorcist) lifestyle as secret from him.

Reputation score
soo after downloading the game and after downloading adobe air, i try to run the application data in the (AIR) folder but i get a message from adobe air telling me the data is corrupted? anyone else got this problem? or even got a solution?

XDrakeX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Tokita @XDrakeX

Miyui is MC's neighbor, they are on good terms with one another, and they have studied a lot together in the past, sort of childhood friends type of past between them, Miyui just has kept her 'fumashi' (some kind of exorcist) lifestyle as secret from him.
Ah ok. Thx for the answer. I would have prefered a little sister but a childhood friend character is nice too :)
But just for my understanding, is she the one posessed or is he the posessed one?

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
@XDrakeX

Initially MC gets possessed by the demon, after the demon uses MC to beat the crap out of Miyui, it takes control over her and releases MC from its control.

@dong goes big dong

Try running the swf file in a browser, it can be played with both AIR and browser.

Reputation score
@Icevail that was the first i tried due to there being different datas aside from the swf, and i usually play those swf in chrome, so far it worked with everything from jsk but here i just get a white blank screen, and the flashplayer_30_sa doesnt even start (application cant run on your pc as message)

TonyAlvarez

Reputation score
Why I can't access all the scenes from the main menu in the newest game? I can't see the ones below like 足コキ or 顔面騎乗.

Reputation score
i actually noticed something just now lol... apparently the extracted files have no data in it so i must have the pass wrong

EDIT: i checked again and finally got the pass right lmao

Delexicus

Reputation score
Another forum member was curious how I made the uncensor so I wrote up a rough guide for him. I thought it may be helpful to share this information with the JSK community so here it is.

I'm glad you are taking an interest.

I've mostly just been messing around with two programs. I use JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler to do the swf editing and and shape exports, and I use an SVG editor (Adobe Illustrator 2018) to modify the existing shapes after I've exported them. I first learned about JPEXS When our fellow member Icevail clued us in on the JSK thread. He gives a bit of a run down on page "171 of the JSK thread" at post number 3,418. For uncensoring stuff you will be more interested in the Shapes folder than the scripts folder. You just need to find the flat shaded white oval and remove it. An example from the latest game Beauty, ~ Next Uniform Swordsman ~, would be to open up end_love.swf with JPEXS and click on the shapes folder. Then scroll down the preview items and find the item listed as "Defineshape (976). That is the censor mask. If you right click on that shape, it will bring up a menu. You will want to use the remove function, not remove with dependencies. The game makes an awful mess if you use the remove with dependencies option. Hit save from the top menu bar and you have successfully removed your first censor mask. Take note that some game scenes will have more than one censor mask per SWF file due to the different viewing angles in the scene. Such as "Defineshape (1221)" in the end_love.swf.

A side note. The JPEXS editor is quite buggy from what I've noticed and will yell at you for having too many SWF files open at once. I'd recommend having no move than two or three SWF files open concurrently.

The SVG editing is a whole lot more complicated and I'm still learning. I'll give a run down on some of the tricks I've picked up so far but I have to get ready for work soon.

flurki

Reputation score
Interesting. Would you recommend exporting to svg files and why? I had some pretty good results with exporting and reimporting as PNG and editing in photoshop (there are some texts stored as shapes unfortunately).

Delexicus

Reputation score
Interesting. Would you recommend exporting to svg files and why? I had some pretty good results with exporting and reimporting as PNG and editing in photoshop (there are some texts stored as shapes unfortunately).
I've tried exporting to PNG as well. The problem I noticed is that you get a pretty significant performace hit if the PNG shapes are under a transparency. This is what I have noticed anyway.

I've also noticed that editing SVG shapes directly with Illustrator will often get corrupted if you save the project to SVG multiple times. This doesn't happen if I save as .AI files first, then export as SVG. I've been banging my head against a wall trying to get radial transform gradients to show up in the exported SVGs though. I tried exporting as SVG 1.1 which is supposed to support that feature. I have some nice shaded gradients I've been working on for a new uncensor . I'll have to figure out the problem before I can proceed though.

Reputation score
apparently the co-fallen end and some other scenes dont seem to work, i get a grey screen and nothing happens... anyone else having that problem?

Edit: nvm, i forgot i changed the name of the folder so i know what it is while i had the game open

Last edited:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Why I can't access all the scenes from the main menu in the newest game? I can't see the ones below like 足コキ or 顔面騎乗.
You have to wait on her to use these attacks in the extra modes.

apparently the co-fallen end and some other scenes dont seem to work, i get a grey screen and nothing happens... anyone else having that problem?

Edit: nvm, i forgot i changed the name of the folder so i know what it is while i had the game open
What are the trigger conditions for these other ending? I am only able to unlock 凌辱エンド or none at all.
Could you please let us know which mode/dialogue choices are required? Thanks.

淫乱エンド
共堕ちエンド
ラブエンド

Also, defending when she uses H attacks on you also give a grey screen.

Reputation score
You have to wait on her to use these attacks in the extra modes.

What are the trigger conditions for these other ending? I am only able to unlock 凌辱エンド or none at all.
Could you please let us know which mode/dialogue choices are required? Thanks.

淫乱エンド
共堕ちエンド
ラブエンド

Also, defending when she uses H attacks on you also give a grey screen.

ok first of the thing with the grey screens, i just had to restart the game in the renamed folder to fix that as the datapath for the scenes changed and it didnt find it anymore due to this so thats one down..

now to the endings, i basically copied the walkthrough of @YeahRight (Big thx to that guy btw) and included an important note regarding the love end so you just have to look up the ending you need

walkthrough https:// mega .nz/#!Gp8lyAzQ!0b4Y1YThOM6a6aqUAGtPvZu1Q4HaVbct0F23SwDZ9vY (delete the obvious spacebefore and after mega)

endings you requested:
淫乱エンド rape
共堕ちエンド co-fallen
ラブエンド love

ps: i actually had to reread the rules about links just to be sure lul

Reputation score
now on another note, this game is the best so far imo, the only thing thats missing as far as it goes for me is an anal scene, could imagine it would fit well in the part where you knock her unconscious, wonder if jsk will ever do anal again... so far we saw it only in shogun princess vivianne (not worth mentioning actually) and overthrow! (i liked that one)