What's new

Delexicus

Reputation score
Just a small update today. I finished a proper decensor for the face sitting scene. I manually edited the twelve labial shapes to match the existing animation flow. A lot more work than I had anticipated. Mega link provided below.

Remove space after HTTPS://
https:// (removed) Downloads can be found in the Community JSK Guide. Link to guide is in my signature.

@Rotuna40
That game is called "XX With Kanami-My Sister" and yes, it is one of his older titles.

EDIT 1: Updated to most recent related work.

EDIT 2: Removed link and directed to download section of Community JSK Guide. Link to guide is in my signature.

Last edited:

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New Blog Post by JSK. He is creating another game, the game which he did not finish when he went on hiatus, finishing the magical girl fighting game. He is rebuilding it from scratch. And probably register it by this year.

Delexicus

Reputation score
I've finished stage two of my uncensor mod. The sex animations should all be properly lined up now. No more clipping or sagging for the main animation loops. Except one where JSK decided to use an ellipse for the penis movements. I can't do much to fix that, at least not easily. On to stage three of the uncensor, which is decensoring. I will add details to labias, and make a clitoris where applicable. The decensor is partially complete. Mega Link below.

Remove space after HTTP://
https:// (removed) Downloads can be found in the Community JSK Guide. Link to guide is in my signature.

EDIT:

I have decided to take a step back from doing the labia and clitoris deconsor until I've collected and studied some more reference art. That being said, my first reference was Front Innocent (Another Lady Innocent). Looking at Satoshi Urushihara's art from a more objecttive view really makes you appreciate the amount of work that is put in. I found that the eyes on the are quite beautiful. So much so that I have made a vector version of Fey's eyes and imported them into Miyui Swordwoman. I liked the stock eyes well enough but these replacements have so much more character. The eyes mod is partially complete, so far the endings as well as the ground fellatio and side kick are done. Have a look and let me know what you think. Mega Link below.

Replaced with completed version in EDIT 4

EDIT 2:

For convenience sake, I'm uploading a copy of Miyui Swordwoman that only has the mosaics removed. This should be helpful for archival as well as comparison purposes. Mega Link Below.

Edit 3: I finished my Satoshi Urushihara eye replacement mod. This will likely be the last update to the Miyui Swordwoman un/decensor for awhile. I've hit the point of diminishing returns on what I can work on. I'm also not confident enough in my artistic ability right now to attempt more serious decensors. Please report any errors in my work if you see them. Mega Link below.

Edit 4: I found out that I forgot to include the seijyo.swf in the eye replacement mod. Fixed and updated Mega Link.

EDIT 5:

I found a decent picture to model my decensor on so I gave it a shot. I'm having trouble matching JSK's art style for these fine detail shapes. Primarily because JSK rarely uses thin enough lines to allow for fine details. I'll let you be the judge if it adds or subtracts from the experience. I finished the Side Kick decensor so far. Mega Link Below.

EDIT 6: Replaced all links to most updated works.

EDIT 7: Removed link and directed to download section of Community JSK Guide. Link to guide is in my signature.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There was a new update a few days ago, seems like the remade girl will use ice-based magic

Dabiro

Reputation score
@Delexicus
Just made this account in order to say Thank you! You did a damn great job with this uncensoring =D
Also, I too love Satoshi Urushihara's Style, he is a freaking great artist!
Though I have yet to get used to those eyes in the game. I am not sure why, sometimes they look great and fit totally, sometimes not so much...

I actually also have one question for you =) Is it possible to add pubic hair to the female characters?
While I have nothing against shaved, I actually find a bit of pubic hair on females much more attractive x3

Keep up the good work =D

Delexicus

Reputation score
@Delexicus
Just made this account in order to say Thank you! You did a damn great job with this uncensoring =D
Also, I too love Satoshi Urushihara's Style, he is a freaking great artist!
Though I have yet to get used to those eyes in the game. I am not sure why, sometimes they look great and fit totally, sometimes not so much...

I actually also have one question for you =) Is it possible to add pubic hair to the female characters?
While I have nothing against shaved, I actually find a bit of pubic hair on females much more attractive x3

Keep up the good work =D
Thank you for the compliment Dabiro.

I have an idea why Satoshi Urushihara's eyes don't always fit. JSK doesn't mirror the eyes or eye lights on his characters no matter the perceived angle of light and shadow. With JSK's minimal use of eye lights, it's not quite as noticable, but with the added complexity of Satoshi Urushihara's eyes, it becomes much more pronounced of a problem. I would fix this in game, but it would require adding an aditional shape as well as changing existing shape and sprite dependecies. This is currently beyond my understanding.

It would be possible to add some pubic hair to heroins. I personally don't find female pubic hair attractive, trimmed or otherwise. If you could link some examples from other hentai or flash games it would be helpful for me to get a better grasp on what to add.

Dabiro

Reputation score
Thank you for the compliment Dabiro.

I have an idea why Satoshi Urushihara's eyes don't always fit. JSK doesn't mirror the eyes or eye lights on his characters no matter the perceived angle of light and shadow. With JSK's minimal use of eye lights, it's not quite as noticable, but with the added complexity of Satoshi Urushihara's eyes, it becomes much more pronounced of a problem. I would fix this in game, but it would require adding an aditional shape as well as changing existing shape and sprite dependecies. This is currently beyond my understanding.

It would be possible to add some pubic hair to heroins. I personally don't find female pubic hair attractive, trimmed or otherwise. If you could link some examples from other hentai or flash games it would be helpful for me to get a better grasp on what to add.
That might actually be the problem, yeah... Oh well, I still like the idea tough =)

About examples: from other flashgames, I am sad to report that so far I have yet to play one that features female Pubic hair... So I can't find examples that way =/
I can try look for some hentai pics tough, hopefully I find some that work, since they also have to be in a similiar style that fits the game.
Already big thanks for going to try this =D I send you pics through PM (IF I find any)!

D

Deleted member 359551

Geez the new game is huge. Anyways, I've updated the first post to include the newest game and the last one that was released, I've also included the updated versions of some games as well as did a bit of organization. All the DLsite games are now in RJ code folders and I've included the title images for each game that includes the codes in the filename to help you look for a particular game quicker.
Indeed. The pack is about 800MB big already. Consider adding new JSK games in a separate pack or perhaps split the original one in two or more parts. That certainly helps when downloading.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New Blog update in JSK. I been wonder but.. the names says "magician girl" for both sides, does that mean we be playing as a female?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Blog update for those who can't read:

The last demon-slayer game was updated, fixing a few bugs. He's tried to reduce the load on PCs in the latest version but can't really evaluate effectiveness short of asking others to play for extended periods and reporting back to him.

For the Karen game, he's working on the Adobe Air version which should be less laggy than the flash versions sold previously. Battle scenes are especially problematic so he's putting in the work to get it into shape.

For the game in development, he's more or less finished the animations for the battle scenes and is now working on the sex and story scenes in tandem. As for the picture, that's what happens when she's hit by a sneaky brainwashing projectile. Such a cute face, makes players want to do all sort of naughty things to her since she's out cold...

Tentalover

Reputation score
@AceofWind can you update the translated version download file in the first page please? 185 pages and counting.
and maybe spread them into individual rar so we don't need to download all of them when we only need to download the latest. thanks (y)

Derpmaci

Reputation score
Hey guys, sorry to bother but are any of you getting that old "Chrome is downloading instead of running .swf files" issue? It reared its head again for me :/

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Indeed. The pack is about 800MB big already. Consider adding new JSK games in a separate pack or perhaps split the original one in two or more parts. That certainly helps when downloading.
I'll take that a step further. I've separated the games into their own files and now have them organized in MEGA folders, though for now I'll keep the freeware and translated games in packs.

@AceofWind can you update the translated version download file in the first page please? 185 pages and counting.
and maybe spread them into individual rar so we don't need to download all of them when we only need to download the latest. thanks (y)
Sure, just link me to any of the games that have a complete translation and aren't already included in the pack

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New update : Karen overhaul to AIR done, should be out within a few days. New CG of magical girl doing a kick (he laughs that even though she's a magical girl, she'll still do kicks and you can expect H-counters)