What's new

GoodLuckBuddha

Reputation score
Hey, I promised to upload uncensored versions of Irene, Karen and Reimi a few month ago. I already had them done, so I figured this would be a simple process but Megaupload fought me and here we are. I do have uncensored versions of all 3 (and will upload them if someone wants) and plan to do the new one VERY soon. This is a link for an old one that had been previously uncensored (remove spaces): /zeH5iekeb1/Shion_2_zip. I'm working on translations but am not

.... very good at reading jap and am fairly busy so we'll see how that goes. I know some people are working on some of those already, best of luck, but I don't see what good trading files would be

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@GoodLuckBuddha I would like to see them uploaded, but unless you are waiting to upload them when the people doing the translation, maybe you can post it that time? Still, I wouldn't mind the uncensored versions of Irene, Karen and Reimi, if it's not a problem to you that is. As always thanks for your hard work!!

Delexicus

Reputation score
@GoodLuckBuddha

I can't recall by whom, but Irene, Karen, and Reimi already have a mosaic removal uncensored version released. If you have a more advanced uncensor you've made, I'd also like to see it. Otherwise, I think all we need is to have the existing uncensors grouped together and given to AceofWind so he can add them to the first post download.

GoodLuckBuddha

Reputation score
Ah, hadn't really looked back at the forum. When I uncensored them months ago nobody had done any work on them, but I had problems uploading them and work got really busy so the whole thing just got lost. I found them the other night, would have thrown them all up here then, but wasn't sure which versions were complete so I just posted Shion 2 since I knew which version was finished (IDK if you or someone else had done that one in the last few months, but I couldn't find an uncensored version back in July). I'm gonna toss up my uncensored versions in case someone has a use: the first 3 are just mosaic removal and the latest one (Miyui, which I'm not sure anyone has done yet) is mosaic removal with a few shapes replaced or modified since JSK was using some blurred shapes along w/ the mosaic. Otherwise the files are unchanged, which might make further modding easier. If I missed anything let me know.

I split the files into 2 zips, Miyui is on it's own. Each zip is ~200MB (-_- JSK's files are getting huge), so I'll post links as soon as I can get them uploaded to mega on my slow-ass internet.

I have some partial menu and story translations for some of these but as they're incomplete I'm not posting them yet; looks like some people have been making heavy progress on translation recently anyway. If I completely translate the menus and/or story for anything that's not been done yet I'll post them but I mostly just work on this when I'm in the mood.

And thanks to all the people who've been working on cleaning up and translating JSK's stuff, great work

Delexicus

Reputation score
Ah, hadn't really looked back at the forum. When I uncensored them months ago nobody had done any work on them, but I had problems uploading them and work got really busy so the whole thing just got lost. I found them the other night, would have thrown them all up here then, but wasn't sure which versions were complete so I just posted Shion 2 since I knew which version was finished (IDK if you or someone else had done that one in the last few months, but I couldn't find an uncensored version back in July). I'm gonna toss up my uncensored versions in case someone has a use: the first 3 are just mosaic removal and the latest one (Miyui, which I'm not sure anyone has done yet) is mosaic removal with a few shapes replaced or modified since JSK was using some blurred shapes along w/ the mosaic. Otherwise the files are unchanged, which might make further modding easier. If I missed anything let me know.

I split the files into 2 zips, Miyui is on it's own. Each zip is ~200MB (-_- JSK's files are getting huge), so I'll post links as soon as I can get them uploaded to mega on my slow-ass internet.

I have some partial menu and story translations for some of these but as they're incomplete I'm not posting them yet; looks like some people have been making heavy progress on translation recently anyway. If I completely translate the menus and/or story for anything that's not been done yet I'll post them but I mostly just work on this when I'm in the mood.

And thanks to all the people who've been working on cleaning up and translating JSK's stuff, great work
@GoodLuckBuddha

I should have mentioned it before but I already did extensive uncensor, decensor, and some recolor work on Miyui. Here are a few of my posts. Miyui Base uncensor, Miyui uncensor plus mild decensor and fine tuned positioning, SATOSHI URUSHIHARA EYES, LILY RAMSES FUTABA COLOR EDIT PLUS COLOR REFERENCE SHEET, Lily Ramses Futaba eye color edit. You can look through my old posts if you are interested in more of the nitty gritty of what I did.

GoodLuckBuddha

Reputation score
@Delexicus

Wow, you've really been playing around with that one. I'd seen you'd posted some stuff on the last page but hadn't really reviewed it; since my mods were done it was easier to just post them then see if they were duplicates. It looks like you've pretty much got the bases covered though; your second one is pretty much identical to mine and I didn't do any recolors so maybe I'll just leave it alone and save some bandwidth. Should have posted them when I finished them originally, but I think your re-draw on the end_rape is a little better than mine anyway. I didn't change the penis image either, but idk how much that adds; they're always off color in JSK stuff.

Delexicus

Reputation score
@Delexicus

Wow, you've really been playing around with that one. I'd seen you'd posted some stuff on the last page but hadn't really reviewed it; since my mods were done it was easier to just post them then see if they were duplicates. It looks like you've pretty much got the bases covered though; your second one is pretty much identical to mine and I didn't do any recolors so maybe I'll just leave it alone and save some bandwidth. Should have posted them when I finished them originally, but I think your re-draw on the end_rape is a little better than mine anyway. I didn't change the penis image either, but idk how much that adds; they're always off color in JSK stuff.
@GoodLuckBuddha

Thanks for the feedback. I personally think the uncensored penis shapes that fit the labial bounds add a bit of eroticism. I do agree that the penis coloration could use a bit of work though. I had planned on doing some more uncensors on previous JSK works but I burned myself out a bit.

EDIT 1:

Icevail posted a new partial translation of Princess Irene Interrogation to the translation thread (V17). I've taken the liberty of adding some translated shapes, fixing up text alignment, and removing mosaic censors. Here's a Mega Link.

Mega Link

Remove space after HTTPS://

https:// mega.nz/#F!95p03YpC!P2qSpcu_D1m05gQXgNsbmA

Last edited:

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Go to ending
Choose "I will save you"
I followed your walkthrough for the love ending (using the most recent partial 2 posts above mine), and this last dialogue (with two choices) isn't translated.
So, I tried picking the 1st one, which led to the ending proper. Not sure what the 2nd choice was, though. :unsure:

B

bugmenot111

@GoodLuckBuddha

Thanks for the feedback. I personally think the uncensored penis shapes that fit the labial bounds add a bit of eroticism. I do agree that the penis coloration could use a bit of work though. I had planned on doing some more uncensors on previous JSK works but I burned myself out a bit.

EDIT 1:

Icevail posted a new partial translation of Princess Irene Interrogation to the translation thread (V17). I've taken the liberty of adding some translated shapes, fixing up text alignment, and removing mosaic censors. Here's a Mega Link.

Mega Link

Remove space after HTTPS://

https:// mega.nz/#F!95p03YpC!P2qSpcu_D1m05gQXgNsbmA

This is the same translation release from a couple of pages back. Your shape work looks great though

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
I apologize for the mix up, I goofed up with mega link when I updated the content, the game is now updated to partial 20.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Flurki Finished the translation of the main Miyui.SWF file. He posted a download in the translation thread if anyone would like to have a look.

Thanks. I'll upload both versions in case anyone has some preferences. Again, main file completely translated, but sub files are not (yet).

https:// mega.nz/#!B1UUEa6Q!azWQNB5dJaTjzLpjDqOIVieho-8ULvCMW4OST_MGg0U

https:// mega.nz/#!s0d2hQYA!AOeWqhxG4J0nC6iUcbrkF6YYGZcJkwRigLKnD5VSj_M

Hope this works, never have uploaded anything to mega.
Feedback is appreciated ;).

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Flurki Finished the translation of the main Miyui.SWF file. He posted a download in the translation thread if anyone would like to have a look.
The refined uncensor's pretty good. How long did it take you to do?
The only scene I'm really not liking it in is the foot scene, though I don't know if I'm just biased against that scene or not XD

Thanks for all the hard work all the time man.
EDIT: I do think the penis doesn't fit the man's skin tone all that well right now though.

Last edited:

Delexicus

Reputation score
The refined uncensor's pretty good. How long did it take you to do?
The only scene I'm really not liking it in is the foot scene, though I don't know if I'm just biased against that scene or not XD

Thanks for all the hard work all the time man.
EDIT: I do think the penis doesn't fit the man's skin tone all that well right now though.
@TitanAnteus

It was a lot of work. All together I'd say it was about three weeks of intense work. On several occasions I cut into my sleep and regretted it at work later. I had to basically figure out everything from scratch. I had to find and learn a vector editing program. I tried four different ones before I settled on Adobe Illustrator. I had to familiarize myself with the ins and outs of FFDEC. I dumped all the various labial, penis, and associated shapes to be edited. I searched for and found suitable reference material to use as a base for my uncensors. I had to fix quite a few unbounded compound lines on the reference files. They wound render lines going to the right edge of the screen otherwise. I only made a little of the uncensor shapes myself. Specifically, some of the shapes of the labia animation in the face sitting scene. As well as adding a clitoris and simple inner labia to some under detailed groin shapes. The penis shapes were taken from another flash and modified to fit the labial bounds. And finally, the X and Y positioning of the penis shapes had to be fine tuned to minimize clipping and gapping.

I agree that the penis skin tone needs some work. I personally don't like the foot job scene much either. I think it's because the feet don't have a very good perspective representation. Especially when the feet are held sideways. I think the addition of toe nails would help. But they would also need a bit more shading to fill in the other foot details.

Here are some pictures of my work files.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
@TitanAnteus

It was a lot of work. All together I'd say it was about three weeks of intense work. On several occasions I cut into my sleep and regretted it at work later. I had to basically figure out everything from scratch.
Yo, I totally get that XD
When I translated Fuuma Girl Maisa, I was completely eclipsed in it. Working on these adult projects gives you energy in weird ways right? Still... don't work so hard to the point you have regrets.

Regarding the skin tone, I can see that you just took JSK's skin tone and used it as is, but it's harder to notice the discrepancy when it's all pixelated like his is. You can take a more proactive effort in changing the image to make the overall visuals look better in that regard.

I disagree about showing toenails and all that btw. I'm not much of a foot guy, but I really prefer JSK's simple approach on this front. Good luck, and while I'm just a mooch I will say, I really do respect the effort you're putting in. Thanks for doing what you do.

israoni

Reputation score
Heya champs.... Great to see youre giving this circle your love...mind you all this twerks and edit magic are already part of Ace pack(the one in the main page) or I have to make copypasta stuff?

Anyroad great work, keep rocking! This shite is THE shite maaan!! (Im STILL in love with the demon lord...):love:

Delexicus

Reputation score
Heya champs.... Great to see youre giving this circle your love...mind you all this twerks and edit magic are already part of Ace pack(the one in the main page) or I have to make copypasta stuff?

Anyroad great work, keep rocking! This shite is THE shite maaan!! (Im STILL in love with the demon lord...):love:
@israoni

Neither of the partial translations for Irene or Miyui are in the first post pack.