What's new

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
are those taken from a game version with translated ui?
Those are from the partial I made for myself to play the game and understand the story side of it, its not just "double click and grab my dick" when it comes to games for 'men of culture' :ROFLMAO:.

She IS an Android so she may as well have been manufacured six months ago. Now then you would be getting even creepier.
She is? Funny, there is no mention of that in her dialogue, she says magical girls are volunteers of certain age, that are given magical powers to destroy / delete the world destroying 'lolicons' by unknown benefactor, those powers prevent their bodies from 'growing' as in either getting older or maturing past the point when they became one, but the way Mai and Mai Alpha speaks does support the fact that she isn't exactly a normal human either, could you point out where its mentioned that she is android?

Last edited:

GayboyKwayne

Reputation score
I noticed that part two missing from Animesharing as well. Strange thing is, it's the same guy who uploaded it to both places.

On another note, I finished a basic mosaic removal for Magical Girl Buster. I can't upload the full game, But since the sub files won't function as a game on their own... I'll upload those and others will have to overwrite their games with my sub files if they want a functioning uncensored game.

Remove space after https://

https:// mega.nz/#F!FhJxHKwC!SzSLAVp0ftEKQ8n53rVTgQ

EDIT 1: Missed a mosaic in the face sitting scene (g_ganmen). Redownload to fix.
how do you use these? I have the original game and your subs downloaded but I don't know how to make the original game run off these subs

Delexicus

Reputation score
Those are from the partial I made for myself to play the game and understand the story side of it, its not just "double click and grab my dick" when it comes to games for 'men of culture' :ROFLMAO:.

She is? Funny, there is no mention of that in her dialogue, she says magical girls are volunteers of certain age, that are given magical powers to destroy / delete the world destroying 'lolicons' by unknown benefactor, those powers prevent their bodies from 'growing' as in either getting older or maturing past the point when they became one, but the way Mai and Mai Alpha speaks does support the fact that she isn't exactly a normal human either, could you point out where its mentioned that she is android?
It wasn't anything specific I read. It had more to do with the fact that Mai had a fail safe mode more akin to a battleship's emergency self-defense mode.

Delexicus

Reputation score
how do you use these? I have the original game and your subs downloaded but I don't know how to make the original game run off these subs
Just copy and paste the unsensored files over the original game files in the sub folder.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
It wasn't anything specific I read. It had more to do with the fact that Mai had a fail safe mode more akin to a battleship's emergency self-defense mode.

Its more kin to what Index has in 'To aru majutsu no Index', activates on same conditions and removes all power restrictions from Mai, she is normally only able to use fraction of her magical power in combat (which was often enough to destroy these 'lolicons' of her world), but when she suffers either a fatal blow or her fighting spirit is crushed, the 'Alpha' assumes control over her, releasing all restrictions Mai and remains in control until the target(s) are completely annihilated or threat persists, there are no repercussions from this state, other than that Mai has no idea what happens during that period of time as she has no control over her body at that point and is forced to observe, while 'Alpha' is constantly in aware state.

Mai Alpha explains those part as she "awakens" and further reveals her nature in Tool ending, while in love ending Mai reveals that she had no idea there was something like second personality as 'Alpha' inside of her, just like Index had no idea there was a hidden 'failsafe' within her as well.

Last edited:

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finish the game after DL it
from all the JSK game i played i think this the most easy one
the only problem now is the submission n love end to get
since i just played it a bit it may take awhile to get those 2 ends

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It feels like I am missing a move. Is there one in the lower right area: (if so, how do I trigger it?)

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
It feels like I am missing a move. Is there one in the lower right area: (if so, how do I trigger it?)
You're missing Cowgirl (Mai), shoot her 5 times with lust /aphrodisiac shot, then break her winds, she then initiates the act.

Finish the game after DL it
from all the JSK game i played i think this the most easy one
the only problem now is the submission n love end to get
since i just played it a bit it may take awhile to get those 2 ends
Magical Girl Buster has 5 endings;
Rape
Rape (pregnant) <-- I am still missing this one, haven't figured it out yet.
Love
Tool
Lewd

No submission end this time :]

GenesisGamma6

Reputation score
You're missing Cowgirl (Mai), shoot her 5 times with lust /aphrodisiac shot, then break her winds, she then initiates the act.

Rape
Love
Tool
Lewd

Rape pregnant ending should be easy to get. Just play stage 2-2, defeat Mai three times and do H-stuff after each knockdown.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Rape pregnant ending should be easy to get. Just play stage 2-2, defeat Mai three times and do H-stuff after each knockdown.
Nope, just regular rape/lewd ending each time.

EDIT; Got it now, one just have to be "Fastest man in west" to get rape preggers end. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Rape
Love
Tool
Lewd

Cant get the last end n im done with dont want to waste any time on it anymore except for when yank xD

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
Cant get the last end n im done with dont want to waste any time on it anymore except for when yank xD
Submission end translates to tool end.
Go with story 2-1 and pick 1 with every conversation choice, lose in round three.

Also found this to be an effective dmg combo: save ap and special > use vibro and sleep > recover ap and tie her up > hit her once or twice and then recover ap > wail on her in standing mode.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Go with story 2-1 and pick 1 with every conversation choice, lose in round three.

Also found this to be an effective dmg combo: save ap and special > use vibro and sleep > recover ap and tie her up > hit her once or twice and then recover ap > wail on her in standing mode.

U got to be kidding me...... ive been raping magical girl many times..... n all i have to do is lose..... this is.... depressing Dx

Hmmm mine was just guard n use mp bar
When using jg it only uses 1ap instead of 2 n returns a gud mp back 1 stack of guard break n 2 stack of sleep bullet with just i finish most of it xD

Korochi

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
She has to do Masturbation/Footjob, Blowjob, or Facesitting/69 at lea
Its literally the same combat mechanic we saw in the Reimi :ROFLMAO:, you need AP to use skills, you get AP by letting your ATB fill.
You also have special bar now beneath your health, that is used by special ammo in addition of AP.

JSK even put a guide on the text file accompanying the game about the combat mechanics.
But here is the combat window in english.

In the demon queen, you just had to cum loads of times inside her between the fights.
In MGB, I have no freaking clue, as you can only cum inside 3 times on each story, it may have to do something with rape ending and the amount of cum you have set on your settings.
Excume plz give me link game ver ENgLISH

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
How do u get the rape/ lewd end
Lewd End is easy, defeat her, do H stuff to her, don't nut until she thoroughly enjoys it, do take it slowly, doing it fast instantly leads towards rape end.