What's new

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I bought the updated version of Magical Girl Buster (12-06-2018), uncensored it, and posted it to

Search for "Magical Girl Buster Uncensored" to find it.
there r times when censores is better but..... who am i kidding gonna ask... how is the uncensored ver.?
plss some1 post......woops..... i forgot.... its loli
plsss some1 tell which is better XD

Delexicus

Reputation score
there r times when censores is better but..... who am i kidding gonna ask... how is the uncensored ver.?
plss some1 post......woops..... i forgot.... its loli
plsss some1 tell which is better XD
I included both in the sukebei.nyaa post I just made. See for yourself. The game saves are shared across both versions.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Wasn't sukebei closed down and replaced with nyaapantsu?
There were a couple different sites that took the sukebei database and and made clones when sukebei was shut down. I've just had more luck finding newer stuff at the nyaa.si clone.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
There were a couple different sites that took the sukebei database and and made clones when sukebei was shut down. I've just had more luck finding newer stuff at the nyaa.si clone.
I'll guess I'll add that one to bookmarks then.. For future research and study material.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hope the sound of armor break comes back. And healing to return.

I like the demon lord to still be a long-hair. Wish to see his concept art by this month.

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
can someone explain how they are getting the lewd end? I have been having trouble getting it as I either end up with the rape end or preg rape end every time.

Edit: Nevermind, it seems to work if you did the defeating H moves the previous 2 rounds instead of combat H moves.

Last edited:

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
can someone explain how they are getting the lewd end? I have been having trouble getting it as I either end up with the rape end or preg rape end every time.

Edit: Nevermind, it seems to work if you did the defeating H moves the previous 2 rounds instead of combat H moves.
Lewd end is pretty easy, just be patient with her and make sure she is all <3 <3 <3 while you are at it.

Lich_Lord_F

Reputation score
Geez, it was a pain figuring all the ends out. Still:

1. Rape End: Defeat her three times in either 2:1 or 2:2 but only rape her once.
2. Rape End Pregnant: Rape her three times.
3. Slave End: Rape her three times in 2:2 making her cum, use 4 aphrodisiac shots on her, pick 2 on first dialog, 1 on second dialog.
4. Submission End: Defeat her twice in 2:2, lose to her the third round. Make sure you've initiated 2 aphrodisiac scenes from her.
5. Lovers End: Defeat her three times in 2:1, no rape. pick 1, then 2 during first dialog, 1, then 1 for the second.

manic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't seem to be able to unlock 2-2, I'm not sure what I'm missing to get that. I'm assuming since I haven't, that's why I can't get the other two endings.
I think you have to rape her and beat for one and the other is not rape her and beat her.

Acharon

Reputation score
I think you have to rape her and beat for one and the other is not rape her and beat her.
Ah, yeah, I had to beat her both ways in 1 to unlock each. Thanks, I'd only done that on 2-1 so far.

GamerXD

Lurker
Reputation score
For the Miyui game,the possessed swordswoman one, I cannot get the lewd end. The walkthrough says to beat her 3 times and make her cum 3 times, but I cant get her to cum when I defeat her. I chose the gentle option all 3 times in the sex scene and waited for the dialogue and expression to stop changing and waited after that for a few minutes,but nothing changed.

rinhailer

Reputation score
For the Miyui game,the possessed swordswoman one, I cannot get the lewd end. The walkthrough says to beat her 3 times and make her cum 3 times, but I cant get her to cum when I defeat her. I chose the gentle option all 3 times in the sex scene and waited for the dialogue and expression to stop changing and waited after that for a few minutes,but nothing changed.
To have her cum, wait until her blush is red and the dialogue has red text/hearts during the h-scenes, then finish. If you're doing that and nothing still then it looks like you hit a bug.

marvelJustin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Got my computer back up and running after a major error deleted important system files, so I pulled the magical girl buster from sukebei.nyaa.si, and I'm liking the extra shielding I need to break through, so of course I pulled out cheat engine to cheat values and extra points. after a long while searching, using a few smaller than and exact value searches, I made a cheat engine table for the magical girl buster game. The trick with using cheat engine on any jsk game (swf wise, never tried the air versions yet), is the first 5 digits in the address always change, but the last 3 digits always stay the same.

Say for example I look for the address that points to Attack or Agility (bar speed), I find it, save it, see that the address for attack is H2BG418C, so I save it in a .CT file, then shut the swf file off and open it up again, try looking for attack, and I get MZ90X18C; the first 5 are different, but the last 3 end with 18C once again. When you use this .CT file, look for whatever value you choose, and when you find it, take the first five digits on that address, and replace the first 5 digits on all the others in the bottom list

I've been wondering if there was a way to automate the replacing of any saved address value without needing to do it one by one, but I've yet to find it; if such a thing does exist, I would praise whoever could post about it

Attachments

ririmudev

Reputation score
Don't mind me; just creeping out of the shadows to show support and give props to fellow supporters.

(unfortunately I have to pass on the magical girl one, but if the supposed new game is demon themed... I might just have to buy it right away no questions asked)

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I noticed that part two missing from Animesharing as well. Strange thing is, it's the same guy who uploaded it to both places.

On another note, I finished a basic mosaic removal for Magical Girl Buster. I can't upload the full game, But since the sub files won't function as a game on their own... I'll upload those and others will have to overwrite their games with my sub files if they want a functioning uncensored game.

Remove space after https://

https:// mega.nz/#F!FhJxHKwC!SzSLAVp0ftEKQ8n53rVTgQ

EDIT 1: Missed a mosaic in the face sitting scene (g_ganmen). Redownload to fix.
what program do you use to do this? I need to remove some shapes from a different swf but nothing I've got my hands on can properly do it without screwing the animation...

manic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Details for new game up on blog. Looks dope. February or March release.