What's new

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Im duped the method of choosing 1st option didnt unlock the tool/submission end
i've tried 4 times but no avail maybe doin somethin wrong?
okay will just w8 for the guide for tool/submission end
thats the only end im missiing

GenesisGamma6

Reputation score
Im duped the method of choosing 1st option didnt unlock the tool/submission end
i've tried 4 times but no avail maybe doin somethin wrong?
okay will just w8 for the guide for tool/submission end
thats the only end im missiing
  • Pick story 2-1
  • Win the first 2 round but lose the last round
  • She has to do Masturbation/Footjob, Blowjob, or Facesitting/69 at least twice. That means using an aphrodisiac bullet on a few occasions when shattering her magic shield to force her to the ground.

Reputation score
im tempted to actually make a new thread for these jsk games just for the sake of updating the files on the first page myself... any opinions? also, just in case i do that, does somebody have some post numbers of the latest decensors and translations (walkthroughs dont hurt either, probably gonna include them while i might be at it) ?

Delexicus

Reputation score
im tempted to actually make a new thread for these jsk games just for the sake of updating the files on the first page myself... any opinions? also, just in case i do that, does somebody have some post numbers of the latest decensors and translations (walkthroughs dont hurt either, probably gonna include them while i might be at it) ?
I'm not 100 percent certain but I'm pretty sure I recall that AceofWind was willing to update the first page post, but only if he was provided with the updated files and walkthroughs. It is becoming a more tedious task as time goes by.

Edit 1:

New blog post. He fixed some bugs and increased the bullet counts. That's what I gathered from Google translate anyway.

Last edited:

Illok

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm not 100 percent certain but I'm pretty sure I recall that AceofWind was willing to update the first page post, but only if he was provided with the updated files and walkthroughs. It is becoming a more tedious task as time goes by.
If its decided to make a new thread, please update the translation thread with a link to it in the future. Thanks.
Also, who do I beg for link to the MG game?

Delexicus

Reputation score
If its decided to make a new thread, please update the translation thread with a link to it in the future. Thanks.
No direct links are allowed for loli content. If you browse back a page or two you will find other ways to get the game though.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Thou tempt the wrath of the mighty hammer, the holy fury of ban, by inquiring knowledge about the flat valleys of loli.

Reputation score

Edit 1:

New blog post. He fixed some bugs and increased the bullet counts. That's what I gathered from Google translate anyway.

i can guess it is tedious but i would be willing to take that upon me, granted i get the files in question, is there a way to give someone the rights of changing a post? might hit him up on that topic then

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Is the dev planning a fix update? Now that i notice, changing positions on any ending fucks up the game entirely

over load

Reputation score
Threads are allowed to discuss loli/shota content, but may not share them in public view. Do not link pictures of them. Do not link game downloads that contain underage content. Failure to adhere to this will result in an immediate 3 day ban.
Here is a torrent link to the new game

*Link removed due to loli*

Last edited by a moderator:

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New blog post. Another game in the works, it being 6 years and the third time. Most likely another demon lord.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
New blog post. Another game in the works, it being 6 years and the third time. Most likely another demon lord.
So it would seem, jsk has used the demon lord setting on few occasions now, I for one would welcome it with opens hands to see another one with the new battle system, though jsk should ramp up the difficulty higher, more rewarding to get the endings that way, but that's just my opinion on the matter, not sure if anyone would agree with that.

Last edited:
Reputation score
So it would seem, jsk has used the demon lord setting on few occasions now, I for one would welcome it with opens hands to see another one with the new battle system, thoughjsk should ramp up the difficulty higher, more rewarding to get the endings that way, but that's just my opinion on the matter, not sure if anyone would agree with that.
also would love to see the comeback of anal scene, either from battle or as ending, the last games had some good opportunities on that but missed them ultimately

Yogaya

Reputation score
Threads are allowed to discuss loli/shota content, but may not share them in public view. Do not link pictures of them. Do not link game downloads that contain underage content. Failure to adhere to this will result in an immediate 3 day ban.
Try use zBigz if you lazy to do torrent ;)
here mine's *Link removed due to loli* remove the space, although i didnt know the link gonna work for you guys at least i tried :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Delexicus

Reputation score
Try use zBigz if you lazy to do torrent ;)
here mine -redacted- remove the space, although i didnt know the link gonna work for you guys at least i tried :(
Direct links to Loli content are strictly prohibited on this forum. If the admin's notice you will be banned.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
So it would seem, jsk has used the demon lord setting on few occasions now, I for one would welcome it with opens hands to see another one with the new battle system, thoughjsk should ramp up the difficulty higher, more rewarding to get the endings that way, but that's just my opinion on the matter, not sure if anyone would agree with that.
There's always some kind of broken strategy to win in his games. Also speed is too important in all of his games. If you don't max agility first you're fucked. I personally would like to see speed become a tad bit less important. Maybe give some opening attacks before she hits you for a counterhit playstyle or something.

Definitely a lot he can do with the formula.