What's new

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Think the upcoming interrogation has the resemblance to an anime character.

The Fighting Queen Reimi, is a homage to 1 of the games by Crimson (Carmine). Setting-wise.

Aside from that, the rest are mainly/should be JSK's original design.

New Girl

Reputation score
ive noticed that the upcoming integration game is based of rikka from sss gridman, karen is based of nakiri erina from shokugeki no soma, and reimi is based of scathach from fate grand order.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Anyone else think JSK can make a game featuring anime characters? Like fighting Saber from Fate/Stay Night for example, or fighting Shalltear from Overlord and have her enter her armored form on story mode 2.
If you want to see Albedo in an h game, you could check out niiCrii. Totally different style and genre from JSK, but still p good.

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
Anyone else think JSK can make a game featuring anime characters? Like fighting Saber from Fate/Stay Night for example, or fighting Shalltear from Overlord and have her enter her armored form on story mode 2.
Most all anime characters are copy righted, you make a hentai game in Japan with fate characters, there would be lawsuits. Type Moon would sue him really hard also, since they already have light novels with some hentai in them. You can't just put Rin or Saber in a hentai game you made and sell it. The best thing he could do is make a character editor for one of his games, so you can make your own character.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Most all anime characters are copy righted, you make a hentai game in Japan with fate characters, there would be lawsuits. Type Moon would sue him really hard also, since they already have light novels with some hentai in them. You can't just put Rin or Saber in a hentai game you made and sell it. The best thing he could do is make a character editor for one of his games, so you can make your own character.
.....You're new to the Japanese side of the internet aren't you?
There has been plenty of Fate based H games out there, for Suwako's sake there's a Fate/GO game made by SPLUSH WAVE just this month. There was a 3D Guda x Mash x Goldy NTR game not too long ago, back in the early 00's there was a series of Sakura sexually torturing Rin games, a few VNs, some low quality games each starting a Fate/ girl, seriously.....Just between 2018-2019 you can probably find 20 or so Fate/ based H games on DLSite.

Besides Nintendon'tUseOurIPs, you'll find a lot of other companies are pretty lax about fanmade works.....in Japan at least.

Last edited:

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
I was talking about just adding a character called Rin or saber from fate, and just throwing them into your game and selling it. Sure you can make a character kind of look like Rin or Saber, and just change their names around. Though I rather just have a character creator for a JSK game. That way you can make anyone

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
I think JSK would make an absolute killing if he based a series off the Monster Girl Encyclopedia entries. Jabberwock and Hellhound for example.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Think the upcoming interrogation has the resemblance to an anime character.

The Fighting Queen Reimi, is a homage to 1 of the games by Crimson (Carmine). Setting-wise.

Aside from that, the rest are mainly/should be JSK's original design.
It may just be me, but Reimi also strongly resembles FGO's Scathach without the spear, so two birds one swf.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Heyo! New Update, used Google translate and it said something about a sleeping gangbang? Can anyone confirm? Also it said something about a nephew, but I'm assuming it's a mistranslation of niece?

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Heyo! New Update, used Google translate and it said something about a sleeping gangbang? Can anyone confirm? Also it said something about a nephew, but I'm assuming it's a mistranslation of niece?
suimin kan? I'm pretty sure it just means the sleeping scene. Also yeah I think it's referring to the girl as his niece.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
eh? gangbang? I'm definitely out if that's the case. I like his one on one approach. They can't all be winners though. The only interrogation style one that interested me was Shion (Cunning) We'll just have to wait and see.

well if his game had a character creator, you could make any character
A character creator would be an interesting idea.... but the file itself would be HUUUUUUGE and the game itself would prolly cost a LOT more than the typical 10 bucks. I could only see him doing something like that if he planned to retire.

Ricky

Reputation score
oh they released another one nice I wonder which version is the best

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
eh? gangbang? I'm definitely out if that's the case. I like his one on one approach. They can't all be winners though. The only interrogation style one that interested me was Shion (Cunning) We'll just have to wait and see.

A character creator would be an interesting idea.... but the file itself would be HUUUUUUGE and the game itself would prolly cost a LOT more than the typical 10 bucks. I could only see him doing something like that if he planned to retire.
I'm not sure how big it would be, then again there are some companies and people who don't know how to make their game smaller, like how theres been games on steam bigger then world of warcraft, but you can beat them in like 1-2 hours. Were as world of warcraft is like 500 times bigger then their games.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I'm not sure how big it would be, then again there are some companies and people who don't know how to make their game smaller, like how theres been games on steam bigger then world of warcraft, but you can beat them in like 1-2 hours. Were as world of warcraft is like 500 times bigger then their games.
There's most likely not gonna be any.

I don't think JSK likes that stuff either.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
First off, didnt see that the new demon lord jsk game come out, just downloaded the uncensored-partial translated one, made a Cheat Engine table for it (scan for the points value, and take the first 5 address digits and replace the subsequent first 5 address digits for the saved addresses below), overall: its alright. check attachment for the cheat engine table

Second off, maybe JSK can do a chikan like game (dialogue choices, gotta watch a certain progress bar for passengers from filling or else its game over, cop a feel and tease her until the second round on the train leads to public sex, etc...) and try to expand from there maybe
Have like never used Cheat Engine before. Wrapping my head around how the loony i even do this...

Trying at least.

Edit: What you do if you're on Browser, doing it? Found the process it's being run at. Run the Cheats Table you made, and Saved Address Values says "??" and nothing else.

Last edited: