What's new

Pacmanisawesome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh wow there's gonna be an entire sleeping section? The sleep attacks in the old games were a single animation so it'll be nice if this is an entire thing, big fan. Take all my money JSK. Although someone said earlier that it'd be a gangbang, not a fan of that. Having a bunch of other guys junk all over someone just sounds needlessly messy and gross but to each their own.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Oh wow there's gonna be an entire sleeping section? The sleep attacks in the old games were a single animation so it'll be nice if this is an entire thing, big fan. Take all my money JSK. Although someone said earlier that it'd be a gangbang, not a fan of that. Having a bunch of other guys junk all over someone just sounds needlessly messy and gross but to each their own.
I'm pretty sure there won't be a gangbang section. One of the sub file names is always ganmen so it's likely a mistranslation of that.

marvelJustin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Have like never used Cheat Engine before. Wrapping my head around how the loony i even do this...

Trying at least.

Edit: What you do if you're on Browser, doing it? Found the process it's being run at. Run the Cheats Table you made, and Saved Address Values says "??" and nothing else.
I should've kept saying in my cheat engine table posts that you need to do this with the standalone flash projector that's how I do my cheat engine tables; stopped doing it in browsers since chrome is a pain in the butt to figure out which chrome process has the game running.

but anyways, download the flash player projector, set all swf files to run from it (assuming you know how to set default programs for certain file types), and use the cheat engine table(s) with the projector/game

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I should've kept saying in my cheat engine table posts that you need to do this with the standalone flash projector that's how I do my cheat engine tables; stopped doing it in browsers since chrome is a pain in the butt to figure out which chrome process has the game running.

but anyways, download the flash player projector, set all swf files to run from it (assuming you know how to set default programs for certain file types), and use the cheat engine table(s) with the projector/game
You do realize that for the time being, or so far i've noticed, you can only get the Partially Translated version of the latest from JSK, for example? That's why i ran it through browser. Seeing as there was no other means of Translations of it. I've gotten the Standalone Flashplayer now, and i'll screw around to figure out how this works exactly.

Did not find any alternative English Translated of the Overthrow Demoness one, the newest JSK product. Attempted to run said file through browser into Flashplayer. First time ran a commercial, and other attempts never ran jack shet at all, just turned itself off all the time.

Last edited:

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
You do realize that for the time being, or so far i've noticed, you can only get the Partially Translated version of the latest from JSK, for example? That's why i ran it through browser. Seeing as there was no other means of Translations of it. I've gotten the Standalone Flashplayer now, and i'll screw around to figure out how this works exactly.

Did not find any alternative English Translated of the Overthrow Demoness one, the newest JSK product. Attempted to run said file through browser into Flashplayer. First time ran a commercial, and other attempts never ran jack shet at all, just turned itself off all the time.
How do you run them through a browser? I've never gotten that to work properly.

Delexicus

Reputation score
I just wen't to File, open and copied'n pasted the URL into box. Really simple.
Wait, do you mean that you are not downloading the translated game first? If so then that would be why the flash projector is not working. You can find copies of all the latest JSK game translations if you follow the guide link in my signature, or the guide linked in the first post of this thread.

Look for the downloads section of the guide and grab a copy of the game you want to play. Make sure to download the whole folder and not singular .swf files. After that you need to open the .swf at the root of the game folder with the flash projector. You can drag and drop the .swf file on to the flash projector icon if you prefer.

Let me know if it would be helpful if I made up a visual guide. Finding copies of these translations has been the number one question in this thread. I'm trying to find a way to make the instructions as simple and clear as possible so it does not need to be asked quite so often.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
I tend to use Chrome. Altough i have other means. But yes, i used Chrome for it.
Well, the process simply doesn't work for me. I could try with a fresh copy from DLSite, but as it stands I just end up with a copy of the file in my downloads folder. Back to being a patient panda and again, many thanks to the translators.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Wait, do you mean that you are not downloading the translated game first? If so then that would be why the flash projector is not working. You can find copies of all the latest JSK game translations if you follow the guide link in my signature, or the guide linked in the first post of this thread.

Look for the downloads section of the guide and grab a copy of the game you want to play. Make sure to download the whole folder and not singular .swf files. After that you need to open the .swf at the root of the game folder with the flash projector. You can drag and drop the .swf file on to the flash projector icon if you prefer.

Let me know if it would be helpful if I made up a visual guide. Finding copies of these translations has been the number one question in this thread. I'm trying to find a way to make the instructions as simple and clear as possible so it does not need to be asked quite so often.
...you don't have the latest one, which is partially translated. It is almost the same name as the one as the Overthrow the Demon Queen. It's just Overthrow the Demoness (or something very similar with Overthrow Demoness). You have a image of it, but it isn't in any of your Folders, other then the Non-Partially Translated one. I checked and downloaded them all. You can find the Partially Translated one on Comdot, which is where i found it. I am not sure by knowledge who's responsible for the translation.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
...you don't have the latest one, which is partially translated. It is almost the same name as the one as the Overthrow the Demon Queen. It's just Overthrow the Demoness (or something very similar with Overthrow Demoness). You have a image of it, but it isn't in any of your Folders, other then the Non-Partially Translated one. I checked and downloaded them all. You can find the Partially Translated one on Comdot, which is where i found it. I am not sure by knowledge who's responsible for the translation.
not the downloads of the first post, all the rest of the translations are hosted on a google doc. 22122
the guide is there along with what you're looking for.

Delexicus

Reputation score
not the downloads of the first post, all the rest of the translations are hosted on a google doc. View attachment 22122
Yes, everything is linked to the Google doc because of the "no loli content rule" of ULMF. This was my way of complying with the rules and keeping ULMF in the clear of take down requests as well. The Google doc guide has really grown since I first posted it though. Some community members, especialy GeorgeM, have helped fill out and polish the guide a ton. If anyone else feels the organizational itch, they are free to edit and improve the guide.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
not the downloads of the first post, all the rest of the translations are hosted on a google doc. View attachment 22122
...i told you. I already looked. I know of it, i am aware of the Guide. I looked through to find any sensible information of the Overthrow Demoness (Which is called Great Demon Lord instead in the Guide, don't know why, it confused me at first why i couldn't find it but at next bottom list), so i can't really honestly say i am finding the bloody Translation of it here. Heck...i'm surprised it's here but not even in the Download Section of Translated Games version of JSK, even as partial. How come i just find it on Comdot? What? I don't-WHUUHH!?!??!

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It's right here.

Wait...that looks like a VERY different Megaupload then i was on, which was a link i followed. I...what? Whatever. I am either incredibly stupid or SOMEHOW that specific Megaupload page slipped past me like a dang Seeker from XCOMEW.

Super Fast Edit (forgot to mention): ............you have every right to call me stupid. I deserve it. Go ahead, i am waiting for the shaming. I found it at the top list in the Download Links. Which i hadn't thought of before, for some reason. I clicked the older link, the one in middle. That's how i just didn't understand what the facepalms i was doing wrong.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Wait...that looks like a VERY different Megaupload then i was on, which was a link i followed. I...what? Whatever. I am either incredibly stupid or SOMEHOW that specific Megaupload page slipped past me like a dang Seeker from XCOMEW.

Super Fast Edit (forgot to mention): ............you have every right to call me stupid. I deserve it. Go ahead, i am waiting for the shaming. I found it at the top list in the Download Links. Which i hadn't thought of before, for some reason. I clicked the older link, the one in middle. That's how i just didn't understand what the facepalms i was doing wrong.
Megaupload does not exist anymore.
Mega.co.nz is different.

Delexicus

Reputation score

No name calling is called for. It was a simple misunderstanding. It's also why I think a picture guide would be helpful. The JSK guide is getting very big and sometimes people can get lost looking for what they want.

On a side note, ULMF member I Know Knee Nurses has extracted the JSK game music as well as the full game saves and put them in the JSK MEGA repository. I will edit the guide to note this in a bit.

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Megaupload does not exist anymore.
Mega.co.nz is different.
-shrugs- I don't really care whatever name things goes under these days. I remember things in a old way, and that's just me brain working like that. Sorry.
No name calling is called for. It was a simple misunderstanding. It's also why I think a picture guide would be helpful. The JSK guide is getting very big and sometimes people can get lost looking for what they want.

On a side note, ULMF member I Know Knee Nurses has extracted the JSK game music as well as the full game saves and put them in the JSK MEGA repository. I will edit the guide to note this in a bit.
Yeah. Sorry. Thanks, though. I normally don't lose my head in things like that. Must've been a bad case of derp...heh...

Saving this on Bookmark, the Guide Page.