What's new

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Aside from your traditional Oni, red seems to denote evil tendancies. Most likely due to the Christian depictions of demons, devils, etc. Blue seems to denote destructive, but neutral or benevolent in nature. At least when it comes to skin tone.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Aside from your traditional Oni, red seems to denote evil tendancies. Most likely due to the Christian depictions of demons, devils, etc. Blue seems to denote destructive, but neutral or benevolent in nature. At least when it comes to skin tone.
Not necessarily, some guardian deitis in japan have red skin tones, and some good youkai have red skin tones. In Minwa's The Three Charms the red skinned woman is the good guy while the blue themed demon hunter is the bad guy.

I don't want to go too far off topic though so I'll just end it here.

Normally don't like his interrogation games, but this heroine looks good so I can't wait for her release.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't really think too deeply on it given how far back some inspirations for character designs may go (Doujin games, anime or games) but blue skin for demons might be partly due to dragon quest.

Rotua40

Reputation score
JSK updated his blog, he is in the final adjustment now and he tried to make the file format stand-alone format this time. So, there is no AIR version. The game maybe will be released next week.

Phenomenal

Reputation score
I started to wait for uncensored files. Thanks JSK for this excellent timing. My finals will be over when the new game come out.

The Bomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's already announced in DLsite, you can try the demo there.

JustKind

Reputation score
So... The demo has some dialogue options and one sex scene? Can't wait for the release

Bio Researcher

Reputation score
New game reminded me of one of his older works, specifically Shion.

Also can't wait for it's full release, as its been awhile since the last interrogation type of games he made

Jacobsanchez117

Reputation score
I'm looking forward to its release as well. It seems that he's changing the setup for positions again, similar to how he did the boob job / hand job scenes. Lets see how it goes when the full release drops

Rotua40

Reputation score
New update. He has uploaded his game, will be out by tomorrow.
he really did his work fast to finish it and he included the AIR version too.. i can't wait, i hope there is someone who can review this new game if it has a bug or not.

The Bomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New update. He has uploaded his game, will be out by tomorrow.
Oh nice, if it's out in DLsite English, definitely Day1 buy for me . . .

And if my hunch is right, it will be release on midnight japan time (GMT +9)

Last edited:

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The system is that you upload the game, set a date you want it release and then on midnight it will be made available.

Phenomenal

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
It's out!!! Where is the goddamn link?

Pacmanisawesome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I thought someone said there was no air version? I just bought the game and there is an air version.

There seem to be 11 clickable events in the title screen. The first mode says ''1'' as if there are others, so there might be a part 2 after h kind of like MGB and Demon Queen

There's like a billion dialogue options. You have your first 3 questions when you talk but then you have 2 other side windows that you can click that lead into 3 other questions. It's gonna be a bitch to translate.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, it's an interrogation-type of game, there's a reason these tends to be more focused on story and well heavy dialogue, not to mention considering that JSK has been expanding them ever so as of late, it's no wonder this is probably one of the longest, or the longest in terms of dialogue for this sub-type of games he makes.

The Bomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Damn, not available on DLsite English :/
Already have enough point to buy it there . . .

Pacmanisawesome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've been playing around for a bit and this is just my initial impression but I think it is possible to ''dead end'' yourself in this like with Imouto. There is yet another dialogue window to click that is red, clicking it immediately game-overed me and getting her bar all the way full made her still walk out angry and game-overed me. You can't just H when the obedience bar is max in this one like the others.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Seems like he added a similar way to Shion, as in despite having the chance to grope her and fondle her and so on, you couldn't straight up H her either, granted the idea on Shion was that it started the moment the Sensei started his "lecture" on her regarding copying and cheating on her test, I would imagine in this one, as what I can get from what you are saying, things got a lot more complex, maybe a little too much, perhaps?

Pacmanisawesome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I managed to get the footjob scene, instead of picking the top-most H option I picked the bottom most. Even though her tolerance(it's a little pendulum that goes left the more you piss her off) was at it's absolute breaking point she still did it. Interesting.

Furthermore it did not end the game, and trying the H scenes from the bottom up 1 by 1 is all working.

Third H scene from the bottom up she gets in the doggystyle position on the couch and the scene is still an interrogation scene, kinda like shoplifter when you can make her go on the desk. (and you can fuckin spank her! Yeah!)