What's new

Rotua40

Reputation score
JSK updated his blog, maybe the game will be released in the early June and he add another endings (semiforce or lewd ending). It feels like an upgrade version of Imoutoto 2.

Delexicus

Reputation score
JSK updated his blog, maybe the game will be released in the early June and he add another endings (semiforce or lewd ending). It feels like an upgrade version of Imoutoto 2.
I see some elements of Serika as well. The scene where you wake up and have your lover sitting on top of you part anyway.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can't wait for the game to be released, I love the interrogation-type games, while I would like for the translation for the Shoplifting girl be finished, I can't wait for this new game. In any case, pretty excited for it, thanks as always for the news!

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I see some elements of Serika as well. The scene where you wake up and have your lover sitting on top of you part anyway.
Several of his games have this element now so I don't think it's big news...

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Several of his games have this element now so I don't think it's big news...
The only unique thing about Serika was that it was a cowgirl focused game unlike his missionary focused other games. All dialogue and main event scenes happened in that pose.

retry

Lurker
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Wait...that looks like a VERY different Megaupload then i was on, which was a link i followed. I...what? Whatever. I am either incredibly stupid or SOMEHOW that specific Megaupload page slipped past me like a dang Seeker from XCOMEW.

Super Fast Edit (forgot to mention): ............you have every right to call me stupid. I deserve it. Go ahead, i am waiting for the shaming. I found it at the top list in the Download Links. Which i hadn't thought of before, for some reason. I clicked the older link, the one in middle. That's how i just didn't understand what the facepalms i was doing wrong.
sorry, i'm new here. where can i find the link to that mega.nz page? thanks

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
JSK update, One-piece swimsuit. Still at 85%. Game estimated release at end of May or beginning of June.

Rotua40

Reputation score
sorry, i'm new here. where can i find the link to that mega.nz page? thanks
you're welcome, brave one. read the rules if you don't want another 1 week..

JSK update, One-piece swimsuit. Still at 85%. Game estimated release at end of May or beginning of June.
it is actually same as Imoutoto 2 but her oni-chan demands her to wear swimsuit this time. This one is Domination End..

Aesthetic

Reputation score
So considering May's almost done, I'm starting to get excited.

• So the information we have of this game is that it's another interrogation style game where you interrogate your niece... (I never did like his infatuation with incest :/ but I can deal.)

• It's going to have sleep sex so time might move forward. Most of his interrogation style games happened all at once. The only one where time changed was with the little blonde girl.

• You'll be able to change her personality depending on various ways you interact with her. This is probably going to be like Serika in that sense. That's the only other game he's made where you can turn the heroine into a masochist or sadist or in-between depending on your dialogue choices.

• She'll be wearing a swimsuit in one of her endings, and she has a unique hairstyle that tries to appeal her ears.

Now that I think about it, I wonder if there are any other body parts JSK never tried to appeal to before.
Has he ever done a thigh job? He does take the time to make them jiggle and shades them uniquely but I don't think he's ever used them for sex.

I hope he tries a bit harder with his boobjob for this game. It's definitely his weakest animation. They don't feel elastic enough. What kind of scenes are you expecting he'll do?

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So considering May's almost done, I'm starting to get excited.

• So the information we have of this game is that it's another interrogation style game where you interrogate your niece... (I never did like his infatuation with incest :/ but I can deal.)

• It's going to have sleep sex so time might move forward. Most of his interrogation style games happened all at once. The only one where time changed was with the little blonde girl.

• You'll be able to change her personality depending on various ways you interact with her. This is probably going to be like Serika in that sense. That's the only other game he's made where you can turn the heroine into a masochist or sadist or in-between depending on your dialogue choices.

• She'll be wearing a swimsuit in one of her endings, and she has a unique hairstyle that tries to appeal her ears.
Now that I think about it, I wonder if there are any other body parts JSK never tried to appeal to before.
Has he ever done a thigh job? He does take the time to make them jiggle and shades them uniquely but I don't think he's ever used them for sex.

I hope he tries a bit harder with his boobjob for this game. It's definitely his weakest animation. They don't feel elastic enough. What kind of scenes are you expecting he'll do?
I'm pretty happy with all that I have seen so far, in most cases I would say just to wait and play it, but considering it's an interrogation-type game, I would really like to know more about how things will go along in our options, still not getting ahead of myself yet. Hmmm, scenes, scenes... personally I haven't been playing the latest games (more so since I didn't get to play all that much and with how many updates, and changes and the translation as they go, I would rather wait and have them to a point where I can play them with ease on my mind). Regarding this game though, I guess I would go with "Surprise me" more or less, and just see with what new scene he can come up with. I haven't looked if the games got an update or something, however. Still same as you Aesthetic, pretty excited for this.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
I always thought he did great paizuri animations. my only complaint is that he stopped doing the cleavage creampies as of Karen. Missed that in Reimi and Renas, I think that was missing from Miyui as well. That and the lack of blue skin tone are the only things that keep Renas from surpassing Yumith.

Reputation score
I always thought he did great paizuri animations. my only complaint is that he stopped doing the cleavage creampies as of Karen. Missed that in Reimi and Renas, I think that was missing from Miyui as well. That and the lack of blue skin tone are the only things that keep Renas from surpassing Yumith.
renas and yumith? what games are you referencing there?

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@dong goes big dong I think he means the earlier Demon Lord girls, more so first in the regards to animations that apparently (I haven't played the newer games and Miyui yet). And Renas is the newest Demon Lord girl, from his newest game, Yumisu/Yumith was the one originally from Overthrow! The Demon Queen, I'll attach an image so that maybe can make you remember who she is. And I do agree with his sentiment that not having demon girls with blue or different skin color could be somewhat of a letdown, specially if you are making them well more "human-like" instead of being demons, then again, I do like all his games anyway, so to each their own I suppose.

Attachments

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
renas and yumith? what games are you referencing there?
the two Overthrow games. The first one was a character named Yumith (or Yumisu) and she had blue skin and two cum animations for the paizuri. One on face and one in cleavage (which I prefer). The second Overthrow heroine is named Renas (blond dual axe wield) and it combines every great thing about his past games (groping and kissing included)... EXCEPT the demonic skin and cleavage creampie. I could just be biased though. Yumith really got me through an abusive relationship without killing the femnazi whore I was living with. Kid was involved, very painful, very messy, all I'm gonna say about that. oops, I just noticed that "overthrow super satan" seems to have been re-titled as Great Demon Lord

Last edited:

Delexicus

Reputation score
the two Overthrow games. The first one was a character named Yumith (or Yumisu) and she had blue skin and two cum animations for the paizuri. One on face and one in cleavage (which I prefer). The second Overthrow heroine is named Renas (blond dual axe wield) and it combines every great thing about his past games (groping and kissing included)... EXCEPT the demonic skin and cleavage creampie. I could just be biased though. Yumith really got me through an abusive relationship without killing the femnazi whore I was living with. Kid was involved, very painful, very messy, all I'm gonna say about that. oops, I just noticed that "overthrow super satan" seems to have been re-titled as Great Demon Lord
I recall someone on the DLsite blog asking JSK about different skin tones. JSK's response was along the lines that it was too time consuming for his current schedule. It's unfortunate, but understandable. I'd love to do more color edits in the future, but regrettably my work schedule makes that difficult now.

On a side note, I was curious why blue has become the default demonic skin tone in hentai media. I'd love for there to be a red variant as well.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I recall someone on the DLsite blog asking JSK about different skin tones. JSK's response was along the lines that it was too time consuming for his current schedule. It's unfortunate, but understandable. I'd love to do more color edits in the future, but regrettably my work schedule makes that difficult now.

On a side note, I was curious why blue has become the default demonic skin tone in hentai media. I'd love for there to be a red variant as well.
Oni are usually red.
Demons are usually blue/gray. There's a specific character that codified it. It's Astaroth of Shinrabanshou. One of the earlier blue demon girls and her design really got popular in japan.