What's new

The Bomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
what this bomb ver mean?
Basically my version is like crude or almost complete uncensored of the games. What's that mean is that there still mosaic sprite in some of the scenes but it's tiny enought not to distract the "action".
For noxtek's version is like what he said, deleting "this.addChild(this.mosaicBitmap);" line will basically remove all mosaic on all scenes.

btw, I still trying to figure it out on how to delete that line using JPEXS free flash decompiler. Not really good at coding myself :/

Delexicus

Reputation score
Basically my version is like crude or almost complete uncensored of the games. What's that mean is that there still mosaic sprite in some of the scenes but it's tiny enought not to distract the "action".
For noxtek's version is like what he said, deleting "this.addChild(this.mosaicBitmap);" line will basically remove all mosaic on all scenes.

btw, I still trying to figure it out on how to delete that line using JPEXS free flash decompiler. Not really good at coding myself :/
@noxtek

I'd also would like to know where that line is located. It should simplify uncensors quite a bit going forward.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Oh snap, just realized you can use keyboard shortcuts for the H scenes. Handy dandy ones include q (hide buttons), z (xray), and new favorite 9 (switch viewpoint).

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i am missin 1 mode and the 3rd ending

I have the first slave ending, the second is Lew and the 4th one is lovers

I have mode 1, mode 2, mode 3 and another mode below 3 that is also 2 but infinite

Delexicus

Reputation score
This is an excerpt from the Community Guide.

"
Ending 3 - S End:

Start “Story mode 3”.

Have her lewd you at least three times (get her to cowgirl you at least once).

Win the first two rounds, then lose to her on purpose in the third round.
"

Check out the link in my signature for more in-depth information.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
that didnt help me, i get the submissive ending, I am missin the 3rd ending.

Have ending 1, 2 and 4.
Since you're so lazy and won't actually read the posts in the spoiler brackets, time to spoonfeed the answer straight down your throat.

③Sエンド
・「ストーリーモード3」で2戦目まで勝利し、3戦目で敗北する。
・「逆H攻撃」を3回以上受ける。うち1回は、必ず「騎乗位」を受けること。

What it should say (since the post writer is using crappy Google translated English)

S(lave) end
- Win the first two fights of story mode 3 and lose the third.
- Need her to successfully connect three of her sex attacks. One of which has to be the 4-heart cowgirl variation.

Last edited:

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
Managed to get almost all the scenes except for one, how do you get the scene in the middle on the bottom row in the main menu?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If you mean the bottom row, this is what I'm seeing.

正常位2 後背位2 蹴1 蹴2 フェラ・パイズリ(転倒)

If you're talking about the one in the middle, it's the rape scene when her leg is caught during a roundhouse or side-kick. Simply catch her when she's in the attack animation and it'll trigger. There are two different kick attacks and the rape scenes are slightly different.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thanks, i got everything, Pretty Good game but it needs more Dog Style or 69 position XD, i played the censored version.

D

Deleted member 359551

The game gets stuck at the end of the face sitting scene when I play on story modes (using mega uncensored version). Is anyone else experiencing this?
The latest, Satsuki, game I mean

Last edited by a moderator:

Funsizelife

Reputation score
It says on the guide that the moody niece one is mostly completed. May I know how if there's any kind of like, ETA, for my hype to go through the roof? Thanks.

Delexicus

Reputation score
The game gets stuck at the end of the face sitting scene when I play on story modes (using mega uncensored version). Is anyone else experiencing this?
The latest, Satsuki, game I mean
I haven't had that issue with the latest uncensor. When did you download the game? Was it before 9/05/2019 2:05pm EST (GMT -5)? If so then you are using an older uncensor version that has a few issues.

D

Deleted member 359551

I haven't had that issue with the latest uncensor. When did you download the game? Was it before 9/05/2019 2:05pm EST (GMT -5)? If so then you are using an older uncensor version that has a few issues.
I've just downloaded it from the uncensor folder. I'll try again.

Reputation score
so after unlocking everything from the game (which went by very fast aside from endings) here my result... good game, i especially like the face siting and cowgirl scene, is a shame that the love ending is another missionary tho but jsk rarely makes things different in that department (only games i can think of are maisa, shion and kakutou imouto).
battle system gets extra points from me for being rather simple while maintaining the loads of options available
edit: honorable mention goes to h during battle not ending it, makes unlocking all the scenes so much faster and also is quite to my liking in general