Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A couple of trainers:
MaxMoney:
MaxSpeed:

Last edited:

Delexicus

Reputation score
What version uncensor did you use as a base? If your files are dated before 9-05-2019 2:05pm EST (GMT -5) then you have an outdated and a slightly buggy uncensored game version. I'd suggest downloading a fresh copy from the MEGA Repository and then applying your translation.

Krampus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I bought the game and whenever a lewd scene is supposed to start I just get a white screen. Anybody know how to fix that?

D

Deleted member 359551

So I bought the game and whenever a lewd scene is supposed to start I just get a white screen. Anybody know how to fix that?
Make sure both the base .swf or .exe file and the sub folder, with all .swf files withint it, get extracted to the very same location.

Tenshinawi

Reputation score
I can't for the life of me find out how to unlock Story Mode 3. I've gotten endings 1, 2, and 4 so far, and Endless mode 2 but I'm pretty sure I need Story Mode 3 which is mentioned several times in here to unlock ending 3. Nevermind, I'm an idiot :)

With that being said, people keep saying you needed Story Mode 3 for Ending #2 but that's obviously not true in my playthrough

Last edited:

pkj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I downloaded it on September 7 after going crazy looking for the link.
I'll try to see ...
The newest file I find is from 5/9/2019 23:10h
...and crashes. A game bug.
These types of failures are very common. I've seen them other times.

Delexicus

Reputation score
I can't for the life of me find out how to unlock Story Mode 3. I've gotten endings 1, 2, and 4 so far, and Endless mode 2 but I'm pretty sure I need Story Mode 3 which is mentioned several times in here to unlock ending 3. Nevermind, I'm an idiot :)

With that being said, people keep saying you needed Story Mode 3 for Ending #2 but that's obviously not true in my playthrough
From my post one page back.

This is an excerpt from the Community Guide.

"
Ending 3 - S End:

Start “Story mode 3”.

Have her lewd you at least three times (get her to cowgirl you at least once).

Win the first two rounds, then lose to her on purpose in the third round.
"

Check out the link in my signature for more in-depth information.

CorvoFate

Reputation score
How does one find this... "Mega Repository" people keep mentioning? ...for research reasons >.>

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
This movement H never works:

And this end of H (3 stars-option 3-lick1 or option 4-lick2) leaves the game locked. (only during the fight):
The retail version has a bug in the scene end code, which causes the freeze up during face sitting climax, since you have the '5/9/2019', you have the retail version which has the most bugs present.

As for the kick jump erotic counter move, it should trigger when she does that high end dragon heel kick, but there is a error in the retail's combat code, which makes it invalid even if one had the required AP, both the regular and the lewd (H) AP to use it with, I suggest to wait for update on the game from JSK, before continuing with localization, unless one likes to copy pasta their progress from one version to another.

Last edited:

Bio Researcher

Reputation score
This game's fighting style is a lot more easier than some of his previous works; plenty of counters. It's also nice to see some of the original "Orekko" version positions.

Also, I'm assuming the difference between spanking and pussy-touching is damage dealt? I got around the face-sitting bug by clicking the "play button" [using SWF opener]

Unlocked every counter/attack/rape positions, and also the Lewd and Slave endings. Still working on the the other two endings... is there a 'no rape/sex' sub-story? I keep getting a normal 'Game Over' for trying that, even with her 'lewdness meter' up several hearts, except for the 4th heart of course.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Like in previous JSK games, raping the girl during story mode #2 will change her dialogue and behaviour to story mode #3. So long as the ending requirements are met, there's really no difference between story mode 2 and 3 for the purposes of the lewd and slave endings.

Reason why JSK has those specific story modes in mind is because it makes sense from the player perspective and setting (Story mode 2: She wants to find out the truth and the player is willing to fight her until she stops harassing him. Story mode 3: She wants revenge for being raped and for her master's beating which she's convinced the player is responsible for. Player on the other hand doesn't care about the master and is more than happy to rape the girl some more for challenging him to an unprovoked fight).

As for the kick jump erotic counter move, it should trigger when she does that high end dragon heel kick, but there is a error in the retail's combat code, which makes it invalid even if one had the required AP, both the regular and the lewd (H) AP to use it with, I suggest to wait for update on the game from JSK, before continuing with localization, unless one likes to copy pasta their progress from one version to another.
That's a lie. Not surprising from those who worship human edited machine translation and ignore anything and anyone which doesn't conform to their world view.

・「竜刃」で「交差法・姦」が表示されてしまう不具合の修正

Version 1.1 fixes the jumping heel drop move showing the sex counter move as eligible bug. Like the other jump move, players should only have the option to counter with the uppercut special move and then have their way with the girl while she's on her bum. The sex counter moves are ONLY applicable to her roundhouse and high kick moves.

Last edited:

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
is there a 'no rape/sex' sub-story? I keep getting a normal 'Game Over' for trying that, even with her 'lewdness meter' up several hearts, except for the 4th heart of course.
There isn't one, normal ending is her for admitting she had the wrong guy and apologizing for mixing up the protag for that other guy, whom beat up her master.

Short ending description for orekko remake (spoilers obviously)

Love - Protag convinces her of his innocence, then helps her train to become even stronger in order to avenge her master, fall in love in process and rest is lewd bedsheet action.
Lewd - Protag turns the girl into sex addict, whom in turn begins to stalk the protag's students in order to find him, just to get her "fix" to her insatiable addiction.
Slave/Sadist (Whichever the S is for) - Heroine turns into abusive sadist and holds the protag by the balls, treating him as her personal toy, both in ring and the bed.
Rape - Role reverse of the Slave/Sadist end, heroine is beaten to submission as forced to become a cumtoilet for the protag, (its nice to see she isn't broken doll this time, but scorns at the protag at every turn).

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
PSA: Anyone using the user's "translation" in the other thread should be aware that the "work" is a combination of machine translation, random guesswork and creative writing. As in previous games, even basic facts are twisted around because the users write down what they think looks cool, rather than what's really written. He and the like-minded sycophants defending the "work" ignore anything I write because they live in a goldfish bowl, so anyone else is free to accept or reject the corrections as they see fit. There's enough misinformation and lies in life as it is without H-game threads needing to be filled with more of the same.

Short ending description for orekko remake (spoilers obviously)

Love - Protag convinces her of his innocence, then helps her train to become even stronger in order to avenge her master, fall in love in process and rest is lewd bedsheet action.
Lewd - Protag turns the girl into sex addict, whom in turn begins to stalk the protag's students in order to find him, just to get her "fix" to her insatiable addiction.
Slave/Sadist (Whichever the S is for) - Heroine turns into abusive sadist and holds the protag by the balls, treating him as her personal toy, both in ring and the bed.
Rape - Role reverse of the Slave/Sadist end, heroine is beaten to submission as forced to become a cumtoilet for the protag, (its nice to see she isn't broken doll this time, but scorns at the protag at every turn).
Love - There's nothing about training her to be strong enough to avenge her master. She apologises for wrongfully accusing him and he makes the offer to spar with her which she enthusiastically accepts as a way of paying the debt.

Lewd - 弟子たちに後をつけさせて正解だったな。尾行ってのは複数でやったほうがいいってのは本当だったんだな。=
Getting the other dojo students to tail you was the right decision. It's true what they say about tailing a target being easier with numbers.

Perfect example of guesswork and creative writing combining to mistranslate and deceive readers who don't know any better. The player is an unknown martial artist who doesn't run a school, the girl on the other hand is one of the more senior members of the dojo and has the authority to order the junior disciples to stalk the player.

S (Slave/Sadist) end: Girl offers to "train" the protagonist as payback for what he did to her and after losing the third fight. He can't really say no, but she doesn't sleep with him outside of training sessions as there's nothing in the dialogue both before, after and during endless mode 1 that suggests this. Not to mention she will willingly end the "training" session in endless mode 1 anytime provided the player knocks her out, she'll say something to the effect she's not in peak physical condition and spares him for the session.

Rape - Essentially sex through blackmail. Following on from the opening dialogue in story mode 3, this is the natural conclusion as the player proves "strength is everything" and dismisses the girl's vow of vengeance by saying he's not any compulsion to wait for her to get strong enough to beat him. To prove it, it's implied he rapes her again immediately after her third loss and then compels her to follow his orders at any time and regardless of the nature of the order. Despite her protests, the sense of resignation at her fate is clear in the tone of her comments.

Delexicus

Reputation score
The 9-07-2019 updated version of Satsuki has been uploaded to the MEGA repository. It has been uncensored straight away by noxtek again. Thanks go out to noxtek for providing an invaluable service.