What's new

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Game wise,is there scenes with her asleep like the rest of the games? I can't seem to knock her out with the combo hits to the head, she either doesn't go down or her health depletes all the way.
1. Deplete health to around halfway.
2. Hit her with a low blow.
3. When the dashed bars are still visible, click on the screen and choose the knock-out special move (requires unlock, it's the one on the lower right of the interface).
4. Have fun messing around with her while she's out cold. Options include feeling her up and raping her while she's unconscious.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank god, there's a guy on here with a signature where he's scooping his brains out and eating them(ice cream i believe) that triggered my gag reflex so much i had to block the image from showing in my browser.
Game wise,is there scenes with her asleep like the rest of the games? I can't seem to knock her out with the combo hits to the head, she either doesn't go down or her health depletes all the way.
Nay, she can be put in dizzy state with head focused attacks while she does long / special moves, then she has to spend few moments to get her bearings back, but to use the knock back attacks ( Which can be used to trigger H-Scenes if she doesn't KO as result of the attack ), you need special meter to be filled at least to 40% and use those skills while the DAMAGE meter beneath her HP bar is flashing, and have invested at least 1 point to those skills to be usable during the battle.

To reduce the damage you do to her with attacks, just remove few points from your ATK and skill values before the battle starts, if her being K.O'ed too fast becomes an issue.

What I suggest to do if she gets K.O'ed too fast, is;
- Have low ATK (5-10) & blue arrow skills level set to 1, while AGI and DEF is maxed out (20), and Special/DAMAGE fill up rate maxed out as well.
- Defend with just guards (start guarding right as she starts to attack you, cost 1 AP instead of 2 when guarding before she starts to attack) till your Special is full, while trying to max out your AP supply.
- Wait her to use regular attacks; punch, twin fangs or elbow bash, before starting hit her body with regular punches, giver her 2-3 hits before her ATB fills to fill the DAMAGE meter.
- Use either of the Mid-Bot right blue arrow skills (Chain Kick or Absolution) to knock her over
- Open up the skill choice window before she gets up, and choose red text, it will either start Doggy or Missionary scene.

EDIT; I will post translated skill window on this post soonish, to help new and older players with the skill windows prior to combat.
EDIT2; Hope that helps with the combat preparation.
EDIT3; Chain & Ball at sleep, wasted as fuck, can goof around more 😂 .

Attachments

Last edited:

GhOsT3322

Reputation score
Hi all At the moment i have nearly all scenes and exepct the last 1 on the second row and ending number 3 and 4.
I only have story mode 1 2 and 3 dont know i get more story modes unlocked.
Can some1 help me and explain how to unlock the last 2 ending.
And the last scene of the second row on the start screen the row under the endings.
I believe i tried evrything but thats not the case cuz i still miss some scenes and endings.

I really hope some1 can explain me how to unlock those scenes and offcourse other ppl will be happy with this also :)

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi all At the moment i have nearly all scenes and exepct the last 1 on the second row and ending number 3 and 4.
I only have story mode 1 2 and 3 dont know i get more story modes unlocked.
Can some1 help me and explain how to unlock the last 2 ending.
And the last scene of the second row on the start screen the row under the endings.
I believe i tried evrything but thats not the case cuz i still miss some scenes and endings.

I really hope some1 can explain me how to unlock those scenes and offcourse other ppl will be happy with this also :)
If I understood correctly, you are missing Sadist (S End) and Love ending, with Cowgirl (reverse rape) in the mid row?

Love ending is the easiest one to get, finish Story mode 2 without making any lewd moves on her and don't lose too much HP during the fight.
Sadist end unlocks when lewding (reverse fellatio, footjob and face sit) her at least 3 times (not certain if 1 cowgirl reverse rape (♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ) is mandatory) during story mode 3, then losing the final fight to her.

And also on side note, I noticed that some of the Erotic skills show AP costs of 2~5 on hearts, when the upper limit is 4 at max, is that a mistake on JSK's behalf or am I missing something here?

Last edited:

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
If I understood correctly, you are missing Sadist (S End) and Love ending, with Cowgirl (reverse rape) in the mid row?

Love ending is the easiest one to get, finish Story mode 2 without making any lewd moves on her and don't lose too much HP during the fight.
Sadist end unlocks when lewding (reverse fellatio, footjob and face sit) her at least 3 times (not certain if 1 cowgirl reverse rape (♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ) is mandatory) during story mode 3, then losing the final fight to her.

And also on side note, I noticed that some of the Erotic skills show AP costs of 2~5 on hearts, when the upper limit is 4 at max, is that a mistake on JSK's behalf or am I missing something here?
2-5 should be the action points you stock up when your bar fills, not hearts. One of the things you spend skill points on reduces the AP cost of h-moves to a minimum of 2.

notjefferson

Lurker
Reputation score

can confirm, you can rack up a serious number of ♥ 's when you catch her in one of her kicks and go straight for the vag.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New JSK work, loli interrogation this game / little devil. Given the color of the eyes for the preview. It's likely a remake of JSK's first on Dlsite imo. I just hope she isn't too flat.

ETA, December.

D

Deleted member 359551

New JSK work, loli interrogation this game / little devil. Given the color of the eyes for the preview. It's likely a remake of JSK's first on Dlsite imo. I just hope she isn't too flat.

ETA, December.
仮のタイトルは「小悪魔からは逃げられない」= kari no taitoru wa "coakuma kara wa nigerarenai" means, more or less:

Provisional tittle: "Can't Escape from the Little Devil"

The girl's name will be Nano, I think.

The bubbles have, more or less:
Left (Nano): A video featuring a girl like me? She's wears a really strange/weird/unique swimsuit. Amazing, no? I wonder if this swimsuit isn't indecent/shameful?

Right (MC): Nano chan, well, that's, you know...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KRU

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
仮のタイトルは「小悪魔からは逃げられない」= kari no taitoru wa "coakuma kara wa nigerarenai" means, more or less:

Provisional tittle: "Can't Escape from the Little Devil"

The girl's name will be Nano, I think.

The bubbles have, more or less:
Left (Nano): A video featuring a girl like me? She's wears a really strange/weird/unique swimsuit. Amazing, no? I wonder if this swimsuit isn't indecent/shameful?

Right (MC): Nano chan, well, that's, you know...
I get serious 'My imouto: Koakuma Na A cup' vibes from that next title.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Pass. Unsurprising it's an interrogation game, but the choice of character design is a major turn-off for me.

Good news is I can turn my attention to other works while JSK takes time to finish this project and whatever he's going to come up with after that.

Phenomenal

Reputation score
Pass. Unsurprising it's an interrogation game, but the choice of character design is a major turn-off for me.

Good news is I can turn my attention to other works while JSK takes time to finish this project and whatever he's going to come up with after that.
How can you be sure that if it's an interrogation game? I hope it'll be another combat one. They're pretty cool, but still, Blonde Demon Girl is the best one so far IMO.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
How can you be sure that if it's an interrogation game? I hope it'll be another combat one. They're pretty cool, but still, Blonde Demon Girl is the best one so far IMO.

"今回はお触り系で、仮タイトルからも分かる通り、ヒロインは小悪魔系のロ○っ娘です."

Taken from , roughly translates as; 'the next game will be a touch system, as you can see, the heroine of this time is a devilish girl.".

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Yeah, the new Orekko's counter system makes the fights waaaaaay too easy.
Also, it's definitely an interrogation game. It's a traditional highschool girl in a modern setting.

New girl's Sharp Eyes really remind me of Kichi Miyuka... The blonde little sister.

Actually!

This IS a remake of Kichi Miyuka! It's a devilish little sister who finds dirt on you at the start. Not gonna lie, I don't like interrogation games but Miyuka's game was kinda hot in a funny way. Like if you apologize to her, when she visits you and you have sex she'll be on top, but her dialogue is funny. She'll say things like, "I'm being raped by my brutish brother" while bouncing on your dick. Honestly most of the game was good, especially since Miyuka's sexually proactive during half of the scenes. Even the rape endings had some charm since you got to see the gap between the confident Miyuka and the one legitimately squealing for you to stop, and I usually hate those endings.

Replaying the game, and yeah, this new game is a remade Miyuka.
Man Miyuka is an interesting heroine XD

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I believe it was the first JSK game I came across with several years ago and got me into following JSK's works.
This game... This game was different!

Like she's usually super into it.
I'm not gonna lie, these interrogation games can be good when they're fully translated. The battle games don't require full translations to enjoy since you know... they're battle games. You can get the gist of the scenario and even the character's personality by how they fight and confront you. Interrogation games though have a bunch of nuance that you'd completely miss if they weren't translated, so I still don't really like them.
It takes so much time to translate and people rarely translate them.

ALSO, I can see her ear!
He rarely did that. Looks very different from Moody Niece's ear. His style's changed.

Yo... I'm dying.

I didn't know that taking a plunge into an old JSK game would have me laughing so hard, but this game was funny and hot all at the same time.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
I didn't know that taking a plunge into an old JSK game would have me laughing so hard, but this game was funny and hot all at the same time.
Yeah, when you look at the earlier works of the JSK series and think to yourself; "Long gone are the days when this was enough to give me a boner."

But I do look forward on the remake on his current level of skill and grown talent.

Reactions: KRU

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
gonna have to pass on this one then. The only interrogation one I liked was Shion. It's just not my thing, loli even less so. Even so, whoever plays this should let us know how the touching stuff has improved. Satsuki was a great remake, but lacked the foreplay that made Orreko pretty special. Wish he'd combine the foreplay aspects into the intercourse scenes of his fighting types. The touching system in that one scene in Great Demon Lord was as close as that's gotten. Loved the click and hold to kiss thing.