What's new

Ranos

Reputation score
Well,it's not only JSK games that gets the beggers. It just so happens that it gets a lot more beggars because it's a lot more popular. You see the beggers all over the place. A lot of them are 1 post throwaway accounts who don't care about being banned.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As long as they get it, I don't think they mind, nor even care considering the forum's rules, of getting banned, oh well.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Dang, decided to catch up on missed ULMF posts and I think I'm going to play through the whole game again, lol. Is there a good way to reset my progress, aside from just deleting everything and redownloading?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Delete the flash save file in the PC and progress is reset. Check the community guide in the first page for the location of the save file.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Dang, decided to catch up on missed ULMF posts and I think I'm going to play through the whole game again, lol. Is there a good way to reset my progress, aside from just deleting everything and redownloading?
You have to delete, or move your save file. If I recall correctly, On windows it's located under

C:/Users/<username>/AppData/Roaming/Macromedia/Flash Player/#SharedObjects/*randomly named, 8 characters*/localhost/*savefile.sol*

I can't recall what the save name is for Satsuki off hand.

You also have to have the folder view option enabled to view hidden files and folders.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Btw, dlsite finally added JSK's newest game to the site. They called it " " which is pretty different from what we called it. Should we change the name so it fits the one on dlsite?

Delexicus

Reputation score
Btw, dlsite finally added JSK's newest game to the site. They called it " " which is pretty different from what we called it. Should we change the name so it fits the one on dlsite?
Quite a few of our game name's deviate from the official titles. At the end of the day, both Dlsite English side, and us translators here on ULMF, are just trying to make a decent natural sounding game name translation. In this case, I think we came up with a better title. A fighter mistook me for her rival...?! (our translation) vs Mistaken for a Battle Girl's Object of Vengeance (Dlsite English translation). Ask yourself, when was the last time you heard someone called a battle girl? It just sounds hokey and unnatural. Other Japanese Translators are welcome to chime in if they think either title is more faithful to the original, as well as sounding natural to say in English. For the time being, I'm going to stick with our translation.

Last edited:

marckoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh and he introduced new systems called "real-time viewpoint change system", from google translate it says that you can change viewpoint in real time even in ejaculation animation, which you can't do that in his other work.
Someone can explain me this "new system"?

PS JSK said "to experience a real time view point change system in H-scene". Is possible change the view like in 3d games?

Last edited:

777ykcuL

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Am I the only one unable to see other users' signatures?

Man, the rule changes on this site have saddened me as a longtime lurker, btw.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score

Go to their profiles to find their siggies, if you can't see em below their posts.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Someone can explain me this "new system"?

PS JSK said "to experience a real time view point change system in H-scene". Is possible change the view like in 3d games?
No realtime just meant immediate for him. Basically there's no fade transition in the H-scenes.

They're still there. You just have to enable them.

OneOfUs

Reputation score
No realtime just meant immediate for him. Basically there's no fade transition in the H-scenes.

They're still there. You just have to enable them.
Thank god, there's a guy on here with a signature where he's scooping his brains out and eating them(ice cream i believe) that triggered my gag reflex so much i had to block the image from showing in my browser.
Game wise,is there scenes with her asleep like the rest of the games? I can't seem to knock her out with the combo hits to the head, she either doesn't go down or her health depletes all the way.