What's new

I just wish there were more of a middle ground. Today's hentai artists seem to only know extremes, loli on one extreme and giant-breasted, wide-hipped women on the other. (JSK being a prime example.)

If a person dislikes large breasts, (today) that only leaves one thing...
OMG so much this! I hate most of the Loli trope, especially as I get older, the "acting naive/young/immature" schtick that comes along with most Loli is just, ugh... But being married to a woman with B-cups, I have a type, and it isn't EEE... I just wish there were more games with females that had smaller breasts... This goes for asses too... like make it nice and juicy, but it don't need to be the size of a pair of basketballs in either case...

new ci-en post: sumata scene picture. 6 out of 13 planned scenes complete.

OMG so much this! I hate most of the Loli trope, especially as I get older, the "acting naive/young/immature" schtick that comes along with most Loli is just, ugh... But being married to a woman with B-cups, I have a type, and it isn't EEE... I just wish there were more games with females that had smaller breasts... This goes for asses too... like make it nice and juicy, but it don't need to be the size of a pair of basketballs in either case...
I mean honestly people will still complain even when a midde ground is reached. At least over here they will.

So a trap w/o the dick?

Boobs make a woman more feminine to me. Same with a round ass, and slender fingers.
I respect your opinion though.
Is it gay if you put the trap on his belly so you can't see the dick?

Last edited:
So a trap w/o the dick?

Boobs make a woman more feminine to me. Same with a round ass, and slender fingers.
I respect your opinion though.
I still have and won't understand the appeal of a tomboy. If I wanted to deal with something that is trying to dress and act like a boy then I'd rather just interact with a dude at that point. Respect to the ones that can AT LEAST look feminine while doing it.

I still have and won't understand the appeal of a tomboy. If I wanted to deal with something that is trying to dress and act like a boy then I'd rather just interact with a dude at that point. Respect to the ones that can AT LEAST look feminine while doing it.
My personal affinity towards tomboys is more about liking their burning with energy personality. While I do like a classy lady as well, sometimes it can feel a bit restrictive as to how you can interact with each other.

You'd blow your fuse with Minariel.

Tomboyish character I wrote off some years ago.
satania laugh.gif

You'd blow your fuse with Minariel.

Tomboyish character I wrote off some years ago.
View attachment 36515
Tomboy design and tomboy personality are two different things tho.
Tomo-chan wa onna-no-ko has a tomboy main heroine.
9cc869637cce17f29290c778169fc002.jpg

The "tomboy" has bigger boobs than half her class and glossy lips.
I think it makes sense to be attracted by personality and ways someone carries themselves.
I just don't get being attracted to a physique that could be indistinguishable from a trap on their belly.
That's just me though. I'm not attacking anyone that likes that stuff.

Bruh, out of 24 main games, only 4 contain loli (the new one included), 3 are talk games so those fly under the radar, and still some of you want it to be replaced because is the extreme compared to the big tiddied girl, I'm not against, but why replace the loli, the thing used over and over are the big tiddies, replace those once or twice

Bruh, out of 24 main games, only 4 contain loli (the new one included), 3 are talk games so those fly under the radar, and still some of you want it to be replaced because is the extreme compared to the big tiddied girl, I'm not against, but why replace the loli, the thing used over and over are the big tiddies, replace those once or twice
People have preferences that's all. Nobody thinks their complaints are gonna get JSK to change his game.
Are fans not allowed to express dismay when a game is being made they have no interest in?

People have preferences that's all. Nobody thinks their complaints are gonna get JSK to change his game.
Are fans not allowed to express dismay when a game is being made they have no interest in?
I know, and people can like or dislike whatever they want
I just found funny the comments about replacing loli (4 games) and not the big tiddied girl (20 games), not a critique, just an observation

I know, and people can like or dislike whatever they want
I just found funny the comments about replacing loli (4 games) and not the big tiddied girl (20 games), not a critique, just an observation
I mean well yeah?
Most men like girls with boobs over girls without.

Flat loli bodies aren't that popular. Even in japan where they're pretty popular.

I mean well yeah?
Most men like girls with boobs over girls without.

Flat loli bodies aren't that popular. Even in japan where they're pretty popular.
Still popular enough to keep a demand, and the amount of people who like it are more that the ones that openly admitted, so no, rather keep the 1/6 ratio unchanged that replace loli content for "variety"

"most people" is a very weak argument that's usually used when you can't think of an actually credible thing to say. I sincerely advise to avoid using such a method that uses hive mind mentality, it just make you look stupid. Now if you actually put in the work, did a massive poll and then said "See, most people etc, etc" you'll look a lot better.

Just my 2 cents, don't really have a say in this discussion. Whatever JSK decides to do, I'll take it.

Back