What's new

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
I'm guessing adobe AIR is the next thing. Some of the more tech savvy people here have some sort of conversion method, and there's always the flash projector that floats around.

Delexicus

Reputation score
I'm guessing adobe AIR is the next thing. Some of the more tech savvy people here have some sort of conversion method, and there's always the flash projector that floats around.
It doesn't require much savvy. Just open up an adobe Air file in winrar, 7zip, Bandizip, and extract the files out. You'll get the game SWF files out that way easy.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm worried that JSK might switch to unity at some point, then I can't do jack shit to translate, my tech know-how doesn't support that kind maneuver.
I don't have the time needed to learn that kind of shit.
sigh.gif

Delexicus

Reputation score
I'm worried that JSK might switch to unity at some point, then I can't do jack shit to translate, my tech know-how doesn't support that kind maneuver.
I don't have the time needed to learn that kind of shit.
View attachment 36614
I'm sure we'd find a way to accommodate you Icevail. But l doubt JSK will go the Unity route without making a post specifically about it in his blog.

Josba

Reputation score
It would probably be a lot easier w/ Unity, unless JSK did something really strange.

Lot's of knowledge and tools already out there for translating Unity games. If Illusion games are anything to go by, just a matter of editing text/image files and dropping them in the right place in the game folder. No editing or recompiling of game files, the tools/plugins handle all the heavy lifting.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can someone help me parse out the Google MTL, prior to which game will not be available on DLsite starting next year?
格闘妹 and older works will not be available for purchase from DLsite starting January 2021. Owners can still redownload, but DLsite will need to make the necessary announcement regarding instructions on how to do so.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Can someone help me parse out the Google MTL, prior to which game will not be available on DLsite starting next year?
「カンニング少女」 Might refer to Shion, don't remember any other heroine with cheating being involved, titles up that point has been / will be put in AIR format.
「格闘妹」 Hand-to-Hand Imouto - Face Off With Big Brother, anything that was released before that title won't be updated to AIR format, and won't be available after year ends.

Correct me if I am mistaken.

D

Deleted member 376541

People have preferences that's all. Nobody thinks their complaints are gonna get JSK to change his game.
Are fans not allowed to express dismay when a game is being made they have no interest in?
I can't imagine him ever appealing to the Western side of his fanbase or as I should be calling it the foreign side. But yes all fans should be able to express such a thing unless you want Yes men.