What's new

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Nice! I think this one will pair up nicely with Great Demon Lord once the translations are complete.

animan

Reputation score
Some moves, like the one in your pic, can't be countered. For those you can either block to lessen or even null the damage or attack (click the target hud at her mouth) to cancel the move.
How do you use that move, then (the one with the pink text in Alunath's screenshot)? I thought maybe it's a timing thing and you have to click it after she jumps or something. But, nothing works.
Also, does anyone know how to get ending 2? I got endings 1, 3 and 4 but can't seem to figure out how to get 2.

Tenshinawi

Reputation score
How do you use that move, then (the one with the pink text in Alunath's screenshot)? I thought maybe it's a timing thing and you have to click it after she jumps or something. But, nothing works.
Also, does anyone know how to get ending 2? I got endings 1, 3 and 4 but can't seem to figure out how to get 2.
I believe ending 2 is achieved by the standard "Make her cum 3 times", and I believe I did it in the 1st battle to achieve it, but I already don't remember if it was the 1st battle so someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Uboa

Reputation score
I managed to achieve it as follows

- start menu item with a 3 in the name
- skip dialogue
- strip her completely (may not be necessary but it worked for me regardless)
- arouse her to 3 hearts, skip sex when you defeat her, block all reverse rape

If you do the above you should get the 2nd ending.

Last edited:

someonebored

Reputation score
Is anyone else having troubles with the Skip dialogue option not working on the Flash version? I tried to download the game again from DLSite, but the issue's still there.

drzero7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The bottom right special is a super-combo, be aware that this usually insta-kills her in most rounds, I had to turn off some of my attack levels so it didn't kill her. If you do this she will be knocked out until her action bar fills up. The top left option is a blow-job/tit job while she is asleep. The middle left option is missionary, and the bottom left option is doggy style. The middle of her chest will be a breast fondle, which increases her lewd meter, kinda useless as she'll be almost dead(and these lewd attacks still do damage). Clicking on her groin fingers her. Clicking on her stomach punches her in the stomach and does normal damage, if you're in a hurry you can knock her down and then punch her in the stomach and this usually KO's her at max stats on any mode.
I can't figure this part out. If I do the super combo, she just takes damage but not go to sleep.

Pacmanisawesome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't figure this part out. If I do the super combo, she just takes damage but not go to sleep.
When you hit her, you have to click again at the right time and her knockdown meter will still be up(it's the purple bar on the top right of the screen). If a special attack would bring the knockdown gauge completely over, it will do something to her. The Hadouken special attack will destroy whatever piece of clothing you aimed it at, the double-kick attack will put her in the Doggy STyle position, and the super-combo attack will knock her flat on her back and she will be passed out until her action bar goes back up.

If you just throw the super combo out whenever, it won't knock her down, your timing on clicking has to be really good.

richw16w

Lurker
Reputation score
View attachment 25569
Hey man, how do you do a H-counter this move?
To counter her here, you have to use the top left option (which counter attacks her when she's in the air, i believe). This will cause her to fall down, and then there will be 2 choices on how to H her. I think the pink fonts is to let you know u can H-counter her, just in a different way than usual.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I managed to achieve it as follows
- start menu item with a 3 in the name
- skip dialogue
- strip her completely (may not be necessary but it worked for me regardless)
- arouse her to 3 hearts, skip sex when you defeat her, block all reverse rape

If you do the above you should get the 2nd ending.
This is objectively incorrect.

Ok so I've beaten the game. It seems like a lot of you guys have forgotten that JSK's readme actually has instructions on how to get the endings at the bottom of the file. This is true for every game. For this game the readme says.
Original Jap
攻略のヒント

本作品には、「『林堂 沙月』に負けてゲームオーバー」「『林堂 沙月』が去る」の他に、4つのエンディングがあります。
以下にエンディング到達のヒントを記しますので、参考にしてください。

①陵辱エンド
・「ストーリーモード3」で勝利する。

②淫乱エンド
・「ストーリーモード3」で勝利する。
・Hシーンで3回以上「林堂 沙月」を絶頂させる。
 (本番シーンで絶頂させるには、ピストンでもっとも感じている状態にしてから、「早く」の状態で「射精」を選択します)
・勝利後の会話で、快感を確認するような会話を選択する。

③Sエンド
・「ストーリーモード3」で2戦目まで勝利し、3戦目で敗北する。
・「逆H攻撃」を3回以上受ける。うち1回は、必ず「騎乗位」を受けること。

④ラブエンド
・「ストーリーモード2」で勝利する。
・勝利時に「待つ」を選択。Hは一切しない。
・途中の会話で、比較的相手を傷つけないような選択肢を選ぶ。
・総被ダメージを2000以下に抑える。

Google Translated English
Strategy tips

There are 4 endings in this work, in addition to “Game over with“ Rindo Satsuki ”” and “Rindo Satsuki is gone”.
Below are some tips for reaching the ending.

① Insult end
・ Win in “Story Mode 3”.

② Nasty end
・ Win in “Story Mode 3”.
・ Captain “Rindo Satsuki” three times or more in H scene
(In order to culminate in the actual scene, select “ejaculation” in the “early” state after making it feel the most with the piston.)
・ Select a conversation that confirms pleasure in the conversation after victory.
(I think this is dialogue option 2 then 1. It could be 1 then 1 too I think? All I know is that the 2nd option in the second dialogue option is some powermad thing so it's definitely not that one)

③S end
・ Win the second game in Story Mode 3 and lose the third game.
・ Receive the “Reverse H Attack” three times or more. Be sure to receive “Cowgirl” at least once.

④ Love end
・ Win in “Story Mode 2”.
・ Select “Wait” when winning. No H at all.
・ Choose options that do not hurt your partner in the middle of conversation.
-Reduce total damage to 2000 or less.

The four stats are,
Top Left - Strength
Top Right - Speed
Bottom Left - Defense
Bottom Right - Spirit

As with all JSK games speed is the #1 most important stat BY A LARGE MARGIN, with Defense and Strength tying for second.

Once you click anywhere on the screen a menu pops up, that shows three reticles for where to target her. Targeting the head does the most damage, her body gives the most spirit, for your special attacks, and her bottom increases her stun gauge the most.
The stun gauge is right underneath her health bar. It goes up whenever you hit her. It goes back down to 0 really fast if she's at high health.
While she's stunned some actions have different effects.

The two abilities on the right are knockdown moves. If she's stunned when you land them she'll get knocked down into a precarious position. You can initiate an H-scene from that position.

The guard button is on the bottom left, but you shouldn't press this willy nilly.
If you click on the screen as she's starting an attack, your options will change. Guard will also only count 1 Action Point, so only guard right b4 she attacks you.

There's a lot of countering you can do in this game. Some attacks allow you to hold her leg to do extra things to her. If she's doing a jump attack, you can also uppercut her to the ground.
After holding her leg, or getting her into any uncompromising position you can play with her. Either by fondling her boobs or playing with her pussy. This increases her heart meter. Once it fills she gains one heart. Whenever she gets a heart she will DEFINITELY attack with a sexual attack for one turn. Just take these attacks. You'll be giving yourself time to get some Action points and she'll be wasting a turn doing no damage to you. At 4 hearts she won't be able to take it anymore and assault you. Whether you guard the attack or let it hit you, doesn't matter, once she tries to go for it, she will lose all of her hearts.

All of this information(except which stats are which) and more is actually readily available in the readme. Take it to google translate and you'd be surprised how much you'll make out. Good luck on the fight. Satsuki has the strongest special attacks out of all the heroines so far, but she has obvious tells and is very easy to counter. She's definitely the easiest to beat considering how many options you have at your disposal in the fight.

Nod Knock

Reputation score
Fun fact: upper attack+ whatever that is at the top left+ lower attack= she's so stunned that she's got a star circling above her head, that's honestly cute

Phenomenal

Reputation score
This is objectively incorrect.

Ok so I've beaten the game. It seems like a lot of you guys have forgotten that JSK's readme actually has instructions on how to get the endings at the bottom of the file. This is true for every game. For this game the readme says.
Original Jap
攻略のヒント

本作品には、「『林堂 沙月』に負けてゲームオーバー」「『林堂 沙月』が去る」の他に、4つのエンディングがあります。
以下にエンディング到達のヒントを記しますので、参考にしてください。

①陵辱エンド
・「ストーリーモード3」で勝利する。

②淫乱エンド
・「ストーリーモード3」で勝利する。
・Hシーンで3回以上「林堂 沙月」を絶頂させる。
 (本番シーンで絶頂させるには、ピストンでもっとも感じている状態にしてから、「早く」の状態で「射精」を選択します)
・勝利後の会話で、快感を確認するような会話を選択する。

③Sエンド
・「ストーリーモード3」で2戦目まで勝利し、3戦目で敗北する。
・「逆H攻撃」を3回以上受ける。うち1回は、必ず「騎乗位」を受けること。

④ラブエンド
・「ストーリーモード2」で勝利する。
・勝利時に「待つ」を選択。Hは一切しない。
・途中の会話で、比較的相手を傷つけないような選択肢を選ぶ。
・総被ダメージを2000以下に抑える。

Google Translated English
Strategy tips

There are 4 endings in this work, in addition to “Game over with“ Rindo Satsuki ”” and “Rindo Satsuki is gone”.
Below are some tips for reaching the ending.

① Insult end
・ Win in “Story Mode 3”.

② Nasty end
・ Win in “Story Mode 3”.
・ Captain “Rindo Satsuki” three times or more in H scene
(In order to culminate in the actual scene, select “ejaculation” in the “early” state after making it feel the most with the piston.)
・ Select a conversation that confirms pleasure in the conversation after victory.
(I think this is dialogue option 2 then 1. It could be 1 then 1 too I think? All I know is that the 2nd option in the second dialogue option is some powermad thing so it's definitely not that one)

③S end
・ Win the second game in Story Mode 3 and lose the third game.
・ Receive the “Reverse H Attack” three times or more. Be sure to receive “Cowgirl” at least once.

④ Love end
・ Win in “Story Mode 2”.
・ Select “Wait” when winning. No H at all.
・ Choose options that do not hurt your partner in the middle of conversation.
-Reduce total damage to 2000 or less.

The four stats are,
Top Left - Strength
Top Right - Speed
Bottom Left - Defense
Bottom Right - Spirit

As with all JSK games speed is the #1 most important stat BY A LARGE MARGIN, with Defense and Strength tying for second.

Once you click anywhere on the screen a menu pops up, that shows three reticles for where to target her. Targeting the head does the most damage, her body gives the most spirit, for your special attacks, and her bottom increases her stun gauge the most.
The stun gauge is right underneath her health bar. It goes up whenever you hit her. It goes back down to 0 really fast if she's at high health.
While she's stunned some actions have different effects.

The two abilities on the right are knockdown moves. If she's stunned when you land them she'll get knocked down into a precarious position. You can initiate an H-scene from that position.

The guard button is on the bottom left, but you shouldn't press this willy nilly.
If you click on the screen as she's starting an attack, your options will change. Guard will also only count 1 Action Point, so only guard right b4 she attacks you.

There's a lot of countering you can do in this game. Some attacks allow you to hold her leg to do extra things to her. If she's doing a jump attack, you can also uppercut her to the ground.
After holding her leg, or getting her into any uncompromising position you can play with her. Either by fondling her boobs or playing with her pussy. This increases her heart meter. Once it fills she gains one heart. Whenever she gets a heart she will DEFINITELY attack with a sexual attack for one turn. Just take these attacks. You'll be giving yourself time to get some Action points and she'll be wasting a turn doing no damage to you. At 4 hearts she won't be able to take it anymore and assault you. Whether you guard the attack or let it hit you, doesn't matter, once she tries to go for it, she will lose all of her hearts.

All of this information(except which stats are which) and more is actually readily available in the readme. Take it to google translate and you'd be surprised how much you'll make out. Good luck on the fight. Satsuki has the strongest special attacks out of all the heroines so far, but she has obvious tells and is very easy to counter. She's definitely the easiest to beat considering how many options you have at your disposal in the fight.
I've got 2nd ending by making her cum 3 times and choosing 2nd answer in first conversation and 1st answer in second conversation.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Fun fact: upper attack+ whatever that is at the top left+ lower attack= she's so stunned that she's got a star circling above her head, that's honestly cute
Lol it's just three physical attacks in a row where 1 attack includes the head.
Hit her in the face 3 times while not letting her stun go down to 0 and you get the same result.
I've got 2nd ending by making her cum 3 times and choosing 2nd answer in first conversation and 1st answer in second conversation.
I think it could be 1 then 1 as well but I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Lol it's just three physical attacks in a row where 1 attack includes the head.
Hit her in the face 3 times while not letting her stun go down to 0 and you get the same result.
Doesn't even need to include the head, low/mid/mid works as well.

ADM

Reputation score
Anyone know what this button does on the doggystyle attack? When I press it nothing happens...

Also, I've found that the game hangs every time I finish when in her 3 hearts scene (the facesitting scene). Basically she orgasms and then there's no way to quit, it just stays stuck there forever. Only way out is to right-click -> forward on flash until it goes back to the fight.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Anyone know what this button does on the doggystyle attack? When I press it nothing happens...

Also, I've found that the game hangs every time I finish when in her 3 hearts scene (the facesitting scene). Basically she orgasms and then there's no way to quit, it just stays stuck there forever. Only way out is to right-click -> forward on flash until it goes back to the fight.
That's the button you press to finish the animation. If you're viewing it from the gallery you can cum insider her multiple times, that button is the pull out I'm done button. It can only be pressed after you've cum inside and aren't moving.

Also yeah that's a glitch. You can avoid it by having her cum from the second option instead of the bottom 2 options in that specific scene.

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
One thing to note is that fully blocking some her special attacks requires multiple AP, even when choosing block right before her attack.
Her two strongest specials, the big punch/kick combos need 3 AP, if you only have two, the final hit does full damage.
So if she's in the special stance and charges up slowly, either save up 3 AP to block for minor damage taken, or counter the attack for 2 AP.

Nod Knock

Reputation score
More things to note, when trying to block a strong attack like 禁技/陰技/竜刃etc which requires 2(or more like Conundrum said, may as well be the attack actually depletes AP(yes it is a thing)) AP, it's always better to use 交差法(counter?) then to 防御(block) , because both use 2 AP in this case, but 交差法 actually stops the incoming attack and hit her back , yet all 防御 does is reducing 75% incoming damage , you can win quicker with this little trick.

jackhorizon

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Does anyone know where i can download this game?

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
That's odd. I grinded my way to near max stats and most abilities to near max yesterday. Today my progress is back to zero.

I didn't rename or move any files or folders.

This sucks.