What's new

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I cannot for some reason unlock the lewd ending( i think that's the 2nd ending) on the latest game of JSKI. Funny enough I got the 3rd ending very easily but the 2nd one? nope.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok i could use some help. I have a new PC and i can't run any of the games like great demon lord... for some reason the Abode Air in the translated version doesn't work.
I have Abode Air & flash player installed.

I used to play the flash games through mozilla firefox but the new firefox doesn't seem to work. Could use help on how to make the JSK run on abode flash player or abode air.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Ok i could use some help. I have a new PC and i can't run any of the games like great demon lord... for some reason the Abode Air in the translated version doesn't work.
I have Abode Air & flash player installed.

I used to play the flash games through mozilla firefox but the new firefox doesn't seem to work. Could use help on how to make the JSK run on abode flash player or abode air.
Flash Projector. I'm pretty sure there's a copy of it inside the Games Guide in Delexicus's signature.
AIR games have an install timer, and flash is not natively supported in modern browsers anymore.

Phenomenal

Reputation score
For the guys who couldn't get the lewd ending, I recommend you to download partial translated version of the game. Then talk with her and don't choose options where you recommend her to sell her body (that leads you 3rd ending). It's in The Bomb's mega repository. Just check his profile.

Delexicus

Reputation score
For the guys who couldn't get the lewd ending, I recommend you to download partial translated version of the game. Then talk with her and don't choose options where you recommend her to sell her body (that leads you 3rd ending). It's in The Bomb's mega repository. Just check his profile.
You can also find these translations through the JSK Community guide. Just look for the downloads section. Link in my signature.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
How would you guys rate this heroine in comparison to previous ones?

Nobody's even close to toppling Maisa, my favorite heroine so far. New heroine's honestly close to the bottom for me personality wise, but I do find her personality refreshing in how unapologetically aweful she is.

chozen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nobody's even close to toppling Maisa, my favorite heroine so far. New heroine's honestly close to the bottom for me personality wise, but I do find her personality refreshing in how unapologetically aweful she is.
Meh don't like her hairstyle/face.

Personal favorites are Irene interrogation, the OG Redhead girl who had the remake, and the Rikka girl (moody niece)

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
JSK Blog Update.
1. Thanks for 5k downloads surprised about the speed.
2. Some bug fixing for 'Kashima'
3. New fighting game in the works, a sequel to a game made before (not really?)
4. Heroine will be a little adult

So, a big sister body or the seductive type? What design will she be?

A close sequel and a little adult sounds like Magical girl.

Edit:
No witch, not a fantasy.

Last edited:

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score

My favorite is still Yumisu, followed by Reinas. (the two overthrow games.) Other than that the elf or the wrestler depending on my mood. I think it's official that I'm taking a pass on Miss Gold-digger/con-artist.

From what little description Omega just gave... sounds like it's finally Vampire Hunter N's turn for a remake. Former favorite of mine (and damn the lovers theme music was touching) the heroine certainly caried herself like an adult, had big honkers, but you could tell she was tiny compared the the MC

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 376541

Patreon is an option. I also think just having his games in more store's catelogs would help too. I personally think getting his games out on steam would increase his exposure the most. I know that it isn't advertised as such, but steam really has become the English speaking bastion for sellers.
I would assume he'd also have to get his games translated to English if he does add them to Steam for the sake of sales?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
My favorite is still Yumisu, followed by Reinas. (the two overthrow games.) Other than that the elf or the wrestler depending on my mood. I think it's official that I'm taking a pass on Miss Gold-digger/con-artist.

From what little description Omega just gave... sounds like it's finally Vampire Hunter N's turn for a remake. Former favorite of mine (and damn the lovers theme music was touching) the heroine certainly caried herself like an adult, had big honkers, but you could tell she was tiny compared the the MC
Hmmm... I'm not too big a fan of Yumisu. In fact, I think the original Devil King is a bit better of a character, because she has the hermit ending which shows more to her personality. I feel like Yumisu acted the same in all of her endings except the rape ones.

No I think Omega's right in that it's most likely going to be a Magical Girl Buster sequel. JSK did fantasy just recently and his fantasy works are usually pretty spaced out.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Hmmm... I'm not too big a fan of Yumisu. In fact, I think the original Devil King is a bit better of a character, because she has the hermit ending which shows more to her personality. I feel like Yumisu acted the same in all of her endings except the rape ones.

No I think Omega's right in that it's most likely going to be a Magical Girl Buster sequel. JSK did fantasy just recently and his fantasy works are usually pretty spaced out.
I'm just hoping it's not another school girl character, I feel like we've been getting a metric crap ton of those.

Archknight

Lurker
Reputation score
Quick guide for those who might still be stuck on getting the lewd ending for Manhunter Yua vs Mr. Esper (Some people have mentioned not being able to get it).

Skip intro dialogue, not important

Round 1

Defeat Yua and rape her, make sure she climaxes (fast sex, hearts in her dialogue before clicking cum button).

Post rape dialogue

Option 1 -> Option 1

Round 2

Initiate Conversation

Option 3 (Do not use time stop)

Talk again

Option 3

Talk again

Option 1 -> Option 1

Defeat and rape her, get her to climax again.

Post rape dialogue

Option 2 -> Option 1

Round 3

Talk to her three times again, using the same options as in 2nd round.

Defeat and rape her one more time, get her to climax.

Tested twice and worked both times, this should do it.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Seems that the Manhunter Girl game got updated again, yesterday, with the changelog on his Ci-en blog, although seems he hasn't posted the complete changelog yet.

Dethii

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi um...i don't know if this was already answered but, in the game translated of yua vs. esper, only in the time scene there is a white censor, it only appears in that scene

i tried redownloading the game(it still don't disappear while naked either), both versions in the repository but it still appears in both...

Delexicus

Reputation score
Hi um...i don't know if this was already answered but, in the game translated of yua vs. esper, only in the time scene there is a white censor, it only appears in that scene

i tried redownloading the game(it still don't disappear while naked either), both versions in the repository but it still appears in both...
I thought I fixed that bug in the newer release. I'll investigate after work.