What's new

The Bomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Blog Update:

There's another update for ManHunter Yua that fixed some bugs in the dialog etc.
He already finished motion (animating?) the battle scene and move to H-Scene production

Also:
image-800.jpg
That's gotta hurt a lot . . .

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Blog Update:

There's another update for ManHunter Yua that fixed some bugs in the dialog etc.
He already finished motion (animating?) the battle scene and move to H-Scene production

Also:
View attachment 33349
That's gotta hurt a lot . . .
Although I'm still not a huge fan of the new heroine's design, I'm looking forward to all the various viewpoints we'll get to see from a sequel to Reimi.

Deleted member 467653

Reputation score
Hey I need some help
I'm thinking of translating stuff but I have absolutely NO idea as to what I should do
As I'm an absolute beginner in this

As Icevail's guide,
IMG_20200719_233707.jpg
I used SWF decompiler & opened up a SWF , then went to "Scripts" folder & got a bunch of action scripts in Japanese
I'm not fluent in Japanese but still deciphered some of them but unable to understand which does what
The scripsts that I select , all I see are something like "Eye_Closed" "Panty_Up" "Eye_colour" or something like that if I translate some Japanese actionscripts

I need to understand WHICH actionscripts contain the Dialogues

Sorry if I'm asking too much but help me out pls

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Hey I need some help
I'm thinking of translating stuff but I have absolutely NO idea as to what I should do
As I'm an absolute beginner in this

As Icevail's guide,
View attachment 33396
I used SWF decompiler & opened up a SWF , then went to "Scripts" folder & got a bunch of action scripts in Japanese
I'm not fluent in Japanese but still deciphered some of them but unable to understand which does what
The scripsts that I select , all I see are something like "Eye_Closed" "Panty_Up" "Eye_colour" or something like that if I translate some Japanese actionscripts

I need to understand WHICH actionscripts contain the Dialogues

Sorry if I'm asking too much but help me out pls
Wrong thread. There's actually a translation thread in the translations section of the forum you can ask for help in.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
I guess I can't say I'm surprised. Overthrow the Demon Queen is one of his early works after all. I guess that means his popularity is skyrocketing.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Such a long time ago. I really don't remember the name of the game. It played like JSK's games but was raster instead of vector graphics.
I believe you're talking about this

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
This thread is wrong on so many levels, not that i should be allowed to talk but meh.

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
anyone have the elf warrior download?

Tentalover

Reputation score
...don't have any ideas how to convert the lyric but I'll just sing rick roll.

You know the rules and so do I~

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
...don't have any ideas how to convert the lyric but I'll just sing rick roll.

You know the rules and so do I~
We're no strangers to this forum~
We know the rules and so should you~
A proper read's what we're asking for~
You wouldn't get this from any other thread~
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling~
Gotta make you understand~
Never gonna ask the links~
Never gonna post the lolis~
Never gonna mess around and be banned~
Never gonna post the link~
Never gonna say goodbye~
Never gonna tell you to STFU~
We've known these rules for so long~

Last edited:

My_name_is_Deack

Reputation score
I hope we will see new game in august. But i am a liitle upset its another fighting, i am more into interrogation

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I hope we will see new game in august. But i am a liitle upset its another fighting, i am more into interrogation
Wish I could read Japanese like you. I feel I'd enjoy the interrogation games at least a little bit more if I could understand the story fully.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Fighting you have to grind stats which is annoying, but you get counter scenes
Interrogation you have to play russian roulette, but at least you don't have to grind, although you might miss scenes depending what path you take