What's new

Deleted member 467653

Reputation score
So I am sorry if the question got asked already, how do you play the games with Flash down. I read something about APK and Flash Projector but dont have either one.
Flash being down means Adobe won't be patching it anymore & will shut down every update/ changes for it. But the flash files can still be played in AIR format or using Flash Projector.
Flash projector is a standalone flash player for PC. Available for Windows, Mac & Linux.

The APKs are ports made using the flash files which you can play on your phone. It doesn't require any sort of flash player on android to play these. Just download & install them.

Both of these are available in the repository of MEGA link.

Delexicus

Reputation score
HTML5 format?
I gotta recreate the base APK again... :(
The good news is that HTML5 plays on just about everything. The bad news is that our existing toolset won't work on HTML5 games... That being said, HTML5 is a plain text language. You don't need a program to read what's in it.

Deleted member 467653

Reputation score
The good news is that HTML5 plays on just about everything. The bad news is that our existing toolset won't work on HTML5 games... That being said, HTML5 is a plain text language. You don't need a program to read what's in it.
Hope the APKs won't be too complex like .exe files to be created.

GEORGEM

Reputation score

new ci-en post, bugfixes for our loli corner masturbator + the superpower uncle game (forgot name)
also an announcement
1. He's aware that due to flash support dying save files for all past games are gonna be dead. Therefore, he is considering adding full unlock versions for his old games.
2. He's currently researching new options to continue his games and is considering HTML5 due to similarities with flash/air formats. It's going to take time, though so don't expect new games so soon.
Honestly, I think now would be a good as time as any for JSK to take a break. He's been pumping games out practically nonstop, I feel like he could use the refresh time.
If each girl gets the same lvl of attention as a single girl in his current works, I'm all for it.
But if the cost of additional girls means less content per girl, I think I'll rather him making different games for girls in a single setting. (I.e. One main story but each game focuses on a different girl)
If the amount of content does drop, I'd be fine with the occasional multiple girl game, but I'd be bummed if that was every future game. I remember I used to love trying to unlock the large number of scenes for some of the earlier games and seeing all the dialogue the female lead had.

Last edited:

unicornosaurus

Reputation score
When they said they were gonna kill off flash, I didn't expect the downloaded ones would be killed as well, welp.
online flash support was officially killed off yesterday but i don't think they can just delete all flash files. and flash player content debugger projector still works for playing swf files offline so it's not like you can't use the files you have anymore, you just can't use them online.

rayeng02

Reputation score
Anyone have a complete save file for the latest game?
same as you. after unlocking half of the stuff im stucked really hard. i read they were gonna upload it after 2 days of release but still no update in the mega files :( (ps: they said upload was gonna be modded with all unlocked)

Delexicus

Reputation score
same as you. after unlocking half of the stuff im stucked really hard. i read they were gonna upload it after 2 days of release but still no update in the mega files :( (ps: they said upload was gonna be modded with all unlocked)
Look in the untranslated folder.

Rikko93

Reputation score
Flash being down means Adobe won't be patching it anymore & will shut down every update/ changes for it. But the flash files can still be played in AIR format or using Flash Projector.
Flash projector is a standalone flash player for PC. Available for Windows, Mac & Linux.

The APKs are ports made using the flash files which you can play on your phone. It doesn't require any sort of flash player on android to play these. Just download & install them.

Thanks for the answer, speaking of APK I was thinking if it was feasible to use a Smartphone Emulator, to use the APK and play the games on PC. I have some knowledge atleast on that regard since I tried running some Gacha games on my PC via that method.

KTHCROSS

Reputation score
APKs are ports made using the flash files which you can play on your phone. It doesn't require any sort of flash player on android to play these. Just download & install them.

Whoa! You can play JSK games on Android Devices, but they're were ''exe'' files, is that possible?

Funsizelife

Reputation score
Maybe it's time for him to explore other things as well. Now that he needs to start building many things from base, he might consider changing up his animation templates and maybe try out new systems. Let's be real, as much as I enjoy his simplistic gameplay, it's not like the combat system was anything that wows us lol. I'm sure there's other simplistic mechanics he can try building. Especially considering how much dialogues he loves writing.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Maybe it's time for him to explore other things as well. Now that he needs to start building many things from base, he might consider changing up his animation templates and maybe try out new systems. Let's be real, as much as I enjoy his simplistic gameplay, it's not like the combat system was anything that wows us lol. I'm sure there's other simplistic mechanics he can try building. Especially considering how much dialogues he loves writing.
I personally enjoy the combat, but I agree that it would be fun to see him explore new mechanics. One thing I'd like to see (though it might be kind of a reach), is customization options, maybe even different outfits!

Deleted member 467653

Reputation score
Thanks for the answer, speaking of APK I was thinking if it was feasible to use a Smartphone Emulator, to use the APK and play the games on PC. I have some knowledge atleast on that regard since I tried running some Gacha games on my PC via that method.
Android Emulator for PC? That's for you.
But XD Why do that?
These APKs are ported (Using the PC files) to Android exclusively because they cannot run on the phone with SWF player like PC does.
You're referring to emulating a game which is PC exclusive.
It's like porting a PC game as PS2 ROM then using PCSX2 to play it on PC.
XD Don't do that.
Just use the PC files from the repository and open it using Flash Projector there.

Anyone have a complete save file for the latest game?
Just use the MODDED file.
IMG_20210115_002755.jpg

Last edited:

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I personally enjoy the combat, but I agree that it would be fun to see him explore new mechanics. One thing I'd like to see (though it might be kind of a reach), is customization options, maybe even different outfits!

There is devil girl.. the 1 not on dlsite. One of his oldest creations, it had the devil wear a swimsuit and even bloomer iirc.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The standalone flashplayer doesnt work, gives only a blank white screen. I think its bc the modded version needs the original game to work, but this still did not work

none of the games work with standalone flasplayer dont know what u guys talking about, its always white screen

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
@wasd123333

If you have the original, just build your own flash projector out of it.

1. Start FFDEC
2. Look for the gamepart
3. Extract it to swf
4. Start your desired hex editor (such as HxD)
5. Open the game's exe
6. Open the SWF
7. Mark the, let's say, first 4 lines of the SWF
8. Search for it in the game's exe
9. Remove it till the end of file
10. Save it as new exe file
11. Now you have a Flash Projector ver. 30 that will for sure load the game's swf and the modded too (tested it)

Tengux

Reputation score
The standalone flashplayer doesnt work, gives only a blank white screen. I think its bc the modded version needs the original game to work, but this still did not work

none of the games work with standalone flasplayer dont know what u guys talking about, its always white screen
Works perfectly for me and everybody else. Are you sure you are using the projector correctly?

FarmerJoe

Reputation score