What's new

Klish104

Reputation score
Hi Lurker here, Recently I just reset my computer and most of the translated game is gone but I still have the OG games. I find out that the translated MEGA have been removed, So can I at least get some kind of ENG translation patch file of , , and to put it on my original games??? I never been patching the JSK games before but I think I can do it by looking at the tutorials.

I enjoy these games and willing to support the creator but the fact that I can't understand Japanese and cannot complete these games make me feel really frustrated.

Last edited:

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

new ci-en post
still working on the first scene. The movements for alicia (insert/piston/climax) are all done.
For the climax motion, since in the picture the animation setting is set to manual, there are new back/forward buttons on the bottom right so you have better control over the animations.

wawa

Reputation score
really too bad for me as 32bit player just because Unity no longer support us

Playomayo

Reputation score
So, with the MEGA files down, all works, translation and mod are lost forever? What a mess...

adsafsdg

Reputation score
So, with the MEGA files down, all works, translation and mod are lost forever? What a mess...
You know, I still have some of them downloaded in my computer, and maybe other people still have others too, they are not completely lost... we just have to upload them again

Rusty Lobster

Reputation score
I actually have your translations in my NOX,.I dont know if you can use those but I suppose I could get them to you if you want them.

thesseus12

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
link MEGA apk jsk Gmaes please

Reputation score
Is there a chance for an alternative MEGA being set up?
Or maybe the risk of the new one being flagged is too high?

mangtatang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Kaspersky is reporting a threat for the following swf file:
JSK Studio\JSK Studio - English Translated Games.rar\JSK Studio - Translated Games\English\Uncensored\Defeated!Devilgirl(u)\sub\seijyou.swf

The threat is:
HEUR:Exploit.SWF.Babaka.gen;
Trojan;High;Heuristic Analysis

Is this just a false positive?

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there a chance for an alternative MEGA being set up?
Or maybe the risk of the new one being flagged is too high?
We tried, the moment we set up new accounts and updated the links, salty one showed up to report those.

Kaspersky is reporting a threat for the following swf file:
JSK Studio\JSK Studio - English Translated Games.rar\JSK Studio - Translated Games\English\Uncensored\Defeated!Devilgirl(u)\sub\seijyou.swf

The threat is:
HEUR:Exploit.SWF.Babaka.gen;
Trojan;High;Heuristic Analysis

Is this just a false positive?
False positive, flash files are treated as danger now since the support is over.

mangtatang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
False positive, flash files are treated as danger now since the support is over.
Thanks.

We tried, the moment we set up new accounts and updated the links, salty one showed up to report those.
Just saw the messages about the MEGA links. They seem to be up right now though.
Is the link issue being mentioned already resolved?

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks.

Just saw the messages about the MEGA links. They seem to be up right now though.
Is the link issue being mentioned already resolved?
I am not in the loop in this regard, as when it comes to this stuff, I am on stone age, while the rest of the T-pals surf on the space age.

I just turn the moonrunes to english lexicons and hope for the best.
akashi.gif

Last edited:

GEORGEM

Reputation score
If it's getting flagged because the full games are in the MEGA, why don't we (for the time being), have a separate MEGA for translation patches/mods/music? That way, at the very least people who just need those can still get access to them.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
If it's getting flagged because the full games are in the MEGA, why don't we (for the time being), have a separate MEGA for translation patches/mods/music? That way, at the very least people who just need those can still get access to them.
Those would get slapped too, MEGA doesn't bother checking the claims, just outright auto blasts the account in question to smithereens.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New post. This time it's the other girl, + hypnosis (common sense modification type)
yes this still means he's working on the first scene. We still at 60% done.