What's new

Calcifer

Lurker
Reputation score
K i feel like im missing something, whenever I use the power to make her heart gauge go up it only ever goes to 1 heart. how do you get to the other scenes for 2-3 anf 4 hearts? normally I bruteforce to figure it out but nothing seems to be working this time

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
K i feel like im missing something, whenever I use the power to make her heart gauge go up it only ever goes to 1 heart. how do you get to the other scenes for 2-3 anf 4 hearts? normally I bruteforce to figure it out but nothing seems to be working this time
It's clearly written in the readme txt file. For the reverse rape gauge, it's capped at 1 for story modes 1 and 3. If you want to unlock the full set for the gallery, play story mode 2.

WhyDoIEven

Reputation score
1.1 version is up on DLSite.
Paizuri is fixed.
Cowgirl doesn't count as victory anymore (like with blowjob, you return to combat as is)
Now in Rape End she has dead eyes.
In extra modes, she's more likely to use heel drop.
Some graphics got fixed.
Some text got fixed.
Some other minor fixes (who knows)

arc15x

Reputation score
whenever I go for the lewd end (ending 2) or submissive end (ending 3), when fulfilling the requirements, I get no dialogue and no options appear after I win the second round, I'm forced to relaunch the game

this only happens when these routes are triggered, I'm on 1.1, although the issue persists in 1.0

Attachments

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
whenever I go for the lewd end (ending 2) or submissive end (ending 3), when fulfilling the requirements, I get no dialogue and no options appear after I win the second round, I'm forced to relaunch the game

this only happens when these routes are triggered, I'm on 1.1, although the issue persists in 1.0
Didn't get that error when playing 1.0. I can only conclude you're using the homebrew translation patch from the creative writing team which broke something unintentionally.

If you can play the original game and get the endings, that's where the problem lies.
The patch notes from JSK didn't mention anything about route issues, otherwise there would be a lot more noise from dissatisfied customers in the home market.

arc15x

Reputation score
Didn't get that error when playing 1.0. I can only conclude you're using the homebrew translation patch from the creative writing team which broke something unintentionally.

If you can play the original game and get the endings, that's where the problem lies.
The patch notes from JSK didn't mention anything about route issues, otherwise there would be a lot more noise from dissatisfied customers in the home market.
I'm using the direct dl from eng dlsite, unaltered, untranslated, running in jap locale with admin privilege, however I noticed the readme file is not moonrunes, but heiroglyphics.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I'm using the direct dl from eng dlsite, unaltered, untranslated, running in jap locale with admin privilege, however I noticed the readme file is not moonrunes, but heiroglyphics.
Maybe you didn't unzip the game in japanese?

arc15x

Reputation score
I did not have 7-zip set to jap by default, fixed that, but although the readme text is now proper jap, the issue persists, even when extracting with bandizip set to jap

choodeep

Lurker
Reputation score
where is the newest JSK game on the directory? Forgive my possible stupidity but all I've seen is a readme with no programs and a bookmark with no link. help plez? xD

Regnier

Reputation score
where is the newest JSK game on the directory? Forgive my possible stupidity but all I've seen is a readme with no programs and a bookmark with no link. help plez? xD
Gonna have to buy it if you want the new one... new games don't get added for a few weeks or so iirc. Support the creator if you want the game now, It's only $9

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I did not have 7-zip set to jap by default, fixed that, but although the readme text is now proper jap, the issue persists, even when extracting with bandizip set to jap
Wild guess, but what directory are you unzipping the game into? If it's too long or it's garbled and your system isn't compatible with Japanese, then it won't surprise me some files aren't loading properly.

For reference, my directory name isn't long and it's using the game's Japanese name as a sub-folder.

It could be the DLSite download is corrupt, in addition to not unpacking the files with the right language support.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Patching>Pirating. One should always support the devs. Besides, Reipatcher will produce a good enough mtl to hold us over.

WhyDoIEven

Reputation score
I'm seeing that Story Mode 3 method for Servant End is crossed out in community guide - I can confirm that method works (rape twice, at least one orgasm, lose 3rd round. Dialog doesn't matter).

Last edited:

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score
@WhyDoIEven
Tried that as well and it worked.

is there a different move she does or player needs to do for the paizuri or is it part of the 2 hearts taunt where she does HJ/BJ?

WhyDoIEven

Reputation score
is there a different move she does or player needs to do for the paizuri or is it part of the 2 hearts taunt where she does HJ/BJ?
There are 3 scenes with paizuri:
- 2 hearts taunt, new button appears below hj/bj (bugged and not working in 1.0)
- mount position fellatio
- uncouncious fellatio

Last edited:

Josba

Reputation score
hi del, news about uncen ?
See attached. Note, I wouldn't even dignify this with the title "half-assed", but if you just can't wait for the respectable work from XinChi to get finished, here you go.

If you're using bepinex, drop this in the game directory. If you're using reipatcher or something else, you're on your own figuring out where files go.

The artistic credit for this goes to XinChi, all I did was dump their textures from the last game and copy and paste into the new game where appropriate. In cases where there wasn't an exact match, I rotated and stretched something to approximately fit.

Also this only covers the guy parts as there's less of them and the censoring is more egregious.

Finally, this presumes you already have AutoTranslator and ManlyMarco's decensor (or some equivalent) installed and working.

Edit: Also, this was made for v1.0. Don't know if it will continue to work with v1.1 or not. (The hashes in the dumped files may change, so re-dump from the new version and rename might be necessary.)

Attachments