What's new

TonyAlvarez

Reputation score
I'm translating ''Isozake'', it's a little hard because sometimes they're talking about the facts that are part of the plot of Kancolle, like matters of wars and things around that. I'm new at using JPEXS, so i have a question for veterans: There is a way to change a same text that is present many and many times? It's a pain in the ass (literally) writting the same words over and over... well, if there isn't a way to do it I would appreciate knowing it anyway, thank you!

Deltorio

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm translating ''Isozake'', it's a little hard because sometimes they're talking about the facts that are part of the plot of Kancolle, like matters of wars and things around that. I'm new at using JPEXS, so i have a question for veterans: There is a way to change a same text that is present many and many times? It's a pain in the ass (literally) writting the same words over and over... well, if there isn't a way to do it I would appreciate knowing it anyway, thank you!
You gotta export the actionscripts and use notepad++, thats a much better way to do it.

BillyJohnson367

Reputation score
Ah, Tony. I'm doin the Hamakaze one. I was gonna do the Isokaze after, but since you're doing it, I might as well wait after I'm done with Hamakaze and then see how you're handling Isokaze. Glad people are all trying to get these other games translated.

Yeah, I feel ya. The same text are pretty unbearable, but stick through it. It's be worth it in the end.

And, yeah, I've seen the sentences talk about the Kancolle plot a lot. The translations are pretty messed up. I've convinced myself to think that whenever the sentences say something about "Demons", I go and think the Abyssal Fleet. It's hard when you're not a native Japanese. Some of these sentences just don't sound right, but I'll manage and think up my own if necessary.

BillyJohnson367

Reputation score
JSK should really do some more Kancolle. I'm thinking Kashima, Haruna, Kongou, Atago, Bismarck, Prinz Eugen, Graf Zeppelin. Just off the top of my head. Maybe even some of the Abyssal Fleets too. Guess I'll wait and see. For now, all I got is muh hentai 0.0

TonyAlvarez

Reputation score
Ah, Tony. I'm doin the Hamakaze one. I was gonna do the Isokaze after, but since you're doing it, I might as well wait after I'm done with Hamakaze and then see how you're handling Isokaze. Glad people are all trying to get these other games translated.

Yeah, I feel ya. The same text are pretty unbearable, but stick through it. It's be worth it in the end.

And, yeah, I've seen the sentences talk about the Kancolle plot a lot. The translations are pretty messed up. I've convinced myself to think that whenever the sentences say something about "Demons", I go and think the Abyssal Fleet. It's hard when you're not a native Japanese. Some of these sentences just don't sound right, but I'll manage and think up my own if necessary.
Yes! I understand you perfectly, google translate isn't made for translate from japanese to english, so we have to think the way to make sentences coherent. And for me (that i'm a beginner using JPEXS) it's very had to translate the same sentence over and over again, i don't even know why a text that only appears one time in the game is written many times in the actionscript, I would like to know how to change a single text and replace automatically all of them. Besides, i translated a lot about that damned ship war but i don't find all that dialogue in the game. You can only see the prologue and epilogue. But I'll try to translate everything soon, just give me a few days (maybe tomorrow i'll finish it), i just needed to complain with someone who understand my pain xD so here is my current progress, it seems very little but if you look at the MainTimeline you'll se that there is more sentences...
I know it's too late to say this but... I'm mexican and my english is not perfect (although i can read it perfectly) so if you find a misspelling is not because i'm ignorant.
https:// mega. nz/#!TF5SASJL!25XXo_rmFoYXYqMU9k_XPzlA9Jc0CmZ67jtzGbQGdtg (if you do right click and ''play'' many times while having sex (around 6 times) you'll se Hamakaze :T)

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
JSK should really do some more Kancolle. I'm thinking Kashima, Haruna, Kongou, Atago, Bismarck, Prinz Eugen, Graf Zeppelin. Just off the top of my head. Maybe even some of the Abyssal Fleets too. Guess I'll wait and see. For now, all I got is muh hentai 0.0
I'll also love to see I-9, Suzuya, Poi, Murasame, Tatsuta, Takao, Chikuma, Pola, Fusou and Yamashiro.

BillyJohnson367

Reputation score
Yes! I understand you perfectly, google translate isn't made for translate from japanese to english, so we have to think the way to make sentences coherent. And for me (that i'm a beginner using JPEXS) it's very had to translate the same sentence over and over again, i don't even know why a text that only appears one time in the game is written many times in the actionscript, I would like to know how to change a single text and replace automatically all of them. Besides, i translated a lot about that damned ship war but i don't find all that dialogue in the game. You can only see the prologue and epilogue. But I'll try to translate everything soon, just give me a few days (maybe tomorrow i'll finish it), i just needed to complain with someone who understand my pain xD so here is my current progress, it seems very little but if you look at the MainTimeline you'll se that there is more sentences...
I know it's too late to say this but... I'm mexican and my english is not perfect (although i can read it perfectly) so if you find a misspelling is not because i'm ignorant.
https:// mega. nz/#!TF5SASJL!25XXo_rmFoYXYqMU9k_XPzlA9Jc0CmZ67jtzGbQGdtg (if you do right click and ''play'' many times while having sex (around 6 times) you'll se Hamakaze :T)
I'm also a beginner in using JPEXS. I decided to just spend some of my free time translating the old games that no seems too interested in translating. I will probably post all the newly translated material on website. I'll also see if the guy who made this thread can't add the newly translated games to his other list of translated games once the tweaks on our final versions are solidified.

It's ok. English isn't your first language. I have downloaded your partial translated version of Isokaze and preview what you have so far. I will tweak what I can if I find some English that is broken, but don't worry, we got it covered, bro.

Yes, Some story of plot on Kancolle keeps showing up. Gonna have to get creative.

BillyJohnson367

Reputation score
I'll also love to see I-9, Suzuya, Poi, Murasame, Tatsuta, Takao, Chikuma, Pola, Fusou and Yamashiro.
Hmmm, Suzuya. I don't know the others though, except Takao. Pretty sure she's the sister to Atago er something. I'll need to... *cough* ..."research" further.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hmmm, Suzuya. I don't know the others though, except Takao. Pretty sure she's the sister to Atago er something. I'll need to... *cough* ..."research" further.
Really? I can understand not knowing Murasame, Pola, Chikuma and the Fusou sisters......but I-9, Suzuya, Tatsuta and Poi (Yuudachi)!?

I'll say a good 30% of Kancolle "research" material should feature Suzuya, but her features make her look like an average school girl so that's understandable. You probably saw her but didn't think she was from Kancolle. but to not know Poi.....

TonyAlvarez

Reputation score
I'm also a beginner in using JPEXS. I decided to just spend some of my free time translating the old games that no seems too interested in translating. I will probably post all the newly translated material on website. I'll also see if the guy who made this thread can't add the newly translated games to his other list of translated games once the tweaks on our final versions are solidified.

It's ok. English isn't your first language. I have downloaded your partial translated version of Isokaze and preview what you have so far. I will tweak what I can if I find some English that is broken, but don't worry, we got it covered, bro.

Yes, Some story of plot on Kancolle keeps showing up. Gonna have to get creative.
Very well, bro. I'll keep working on Isokaze, i'm also translating Kanami, another forgotten game of JSK, this is specially hard cause it's a simulator, so it has a lot of dialogue, but I won't give up. Anyway, I'll be waiting the full translations of the new games, if it takes too long I'm going to suggest to send me the partial so i can continue it, cause i'm a little tired of only partial translations. Let's keep going, my friend!

BillyJohnson367

Reputation score
Really? I can understand not knowing Murasame, Pola, Chikuma and the Fusou sisters......but I-9, Suzuya, Tatsuta and Poi (Yuudachi)!?

I'll say a good 30% of Kancolle "research" material should feature Suzuya, but her features make her look like an average school girl so that's understandable. You probably saw her but didn't think she was from Kancolle. but to not know Poi.....
I'm gonna be completely honest with you. I never watched the anime. I'll probably just do that right now.

Dilem

Reputation score
Can someone explain how to get the other 3 endings?
Also, how you do the cunnilingus move?