What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Kamichichi] アイランドサーガ / Island Saga (RJ262862)

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Trial:

Info
This is the 3rd full-scale Eroge RPG by the circle "Kamichichi" . An adventure RPG on an island where adventurers gather. There are more than 30 H scenes and they are all animated. Basic number of CG sheets are 50 or more . Also the scenes are fully voiced. Gameplay will be turn based and you do not level up but get stat boosts and learn skills through battling. You can chage the formation of you party as well in the main menu. There is also a fast travel system for towns where you pick which part of town you would like to go to.

Story

Links

RPG Maker MV Controls

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Aww, no obligatory legal loli this time?

Oh well, as long as they keep the heroine number small. 6 main heroines though I love in a VN, is a bit much in a straight forward/only one girl at a time RPG.

Ah but it looks like he's gotten better with the animation. It looks smoother this time.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
"obligatory legal loli" Muhaha, you mean someone with...normal-sized boobies? :)
Giant bossom notwithstanding, I really like his style, colors and detail, I must admit.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Normal size please.......
Just not total flat, like u can mistake them actualy boy (trap)

Raith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Normal size? Its even in the circles name that they dont do normal ( and never did for that matter).

I do like the Designs and its good that it is reduced to 4 girls.

I just hope they more rougher stuff. Especially with Fantasy stuff I don't want too much vanilla. And in Apostle only a few side characters had such scene.

I just want my Evil Route.

Karagee

Reputation score
.... why did the sprite reminds me of....... Konosuba

N_Yah

Reputation score
Is it just me or is this clearly a Konosuba reference? Just with a random dark skinned girl instead of Chris/Eris?

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
welp now i need this game , i bought the first one they did after i finished the game just because i loved the quality of it and i'm going to do the same thing with this one . I just hope it's easy to use some kind of hook with this one since it seems an engine different from RPGM. ( and although it's cool having other engines for rpg games ... with japanese games it's a shot in the dark for the hooking part while rpgmaker is rare to not be able to hook it . )

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
welp now i need this game , i bought the first one they did after i finished the game just because i loved the quality of it and i'm going to do the same thing with this one . I just hope it's easy to use some kind of hook with this one since it seems an engine different from RPGM. ( and although it's cool having other engines for rpg games ... with japanese games it's a shot in the dark for the hooking part while rpgmaker is rare to not be able to hook it . )
Remtairy is working on the English version so it might be worth waiting for that.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
After playing the demo....I'm not sure how I feel about the battle system.
They have a formation system, which I think is great. Putting different characters in different spots have different effects.
Any character can use any weapon and learn any spell. I love this idea, you can tailor the different characters to how you want them.
The more your character use a certain weapon are cast spells of a certain element, it lvls up. I love this too.
No exp system, randomly gain stats after battle. I disliked this system back in FF2 and I don't see myself liking it here.
Learning skills happens in battle by chance. I don't like this. Gained 2 skills with MC pretty fast, took forever to gain a skill with Eris.
Monsters don't move on field, just stand there. (Maybe this is a demo thing?)
Indicator boxes fill for monster when you hit upon their weakness. The more boxes, the more weaknesses.
Skills and spells are pretty cheap to use, yay.
Combination skills between characters, yay.
Can equip multiple weapons on one character! Want to cover all physical dmg bases? Equip everyone with a sword/axe, spear and bow!
Have to pay attention to gear when buying, the stats they show to right is pointless as it doesn't show increase/decrease. But it does tell you whether or not a character can wear something based on their current gear. example: shields are greyed out on characters equipped with a 2-handed weapon.

Outside of that:
There's voice acting. Limited outside of scenes, full in scenes (at least the one I found). +
Female sprites still bounce around in battle. +
Female sprites don't bounce when walking around. -
No token flat chested loli character so far (Sakura might be considered oppai loli?). +/-
More focus on butts, for the butt lovers. +?
Great artwork as usually. +
Comedy driven as usually. +
MC basically has instant harem. +/-
Fast travel button. Outside you can teleport any area in city, in building you teleport to outside entrance.
Hoping for some kind of sprite sex, since I love their sprite work.

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The title font and the fact that you can spark techs in battle can't be a coincidence, can it?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
lol
Harem Fantasy > Final Fantasy
Apostle > Persona/Digital Devil Saga
Island Saga > Saga Frontier

Their next game should parody Thousand Arms, that game was already a ripe fix for an H game.
Xenogears/Xenoblade or Legend of Legaia would be awesome too.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
To be fair, there are a number of Saga games that aren't Saga Frontier. It's just that is the one I'm most familiar with in the Romancing Saga franchise.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Since it's not RPGMaker, gonna need a controls section in the OP and then I can boot it over to H-games.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Since it's not RPGMaker, gonna need a controls section in the OP and then I can boot it over to H-games.
The game is using RPG Maker MV. Shows it on the game site at the very bottom under specs.

I added RPG Maker MV controls section as well.

Last edited: