What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Kamichichi] アイランドサーガ / Island Saga (RJ262862)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Since it's not RPGMaker, gonna need a controls section in the OP and then I can boot it over to H-games.
Pretty sure it's RPGMaker MV though. File structure is the same, same hotkeys for full screen and reset....umu it's MV.
But here's the key controls. (Both joypad and keyboard can be changed from the two bottom options in....options.

Z/Space bar: confirm/examine
X/ESC: cancel/menu
shift: fast travel/text hide
control: skip text
Q: text history
W: switch walking character.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
The game is using RPG Maker MV. Shows it on the game site at the very bottom under specs.

I added RPG Maker MV controls as well to the OP.
Please use the prefix next time, I'd have just added the line of text and booted it over if it had that. Just saying it saves us both time, since I don't play EVERY game on here and we've got different standards for different types of games, ya know?

Last edited:

Raith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Im completely lost.

I have finished Puccis (the Priests) Quest and now I dont have any new missions or events. Anyone has an idea?

"edit"

Okay pretty hard design flaw. You have to let the thief live so several other quests get unlocked. Temporary fix is a download link in the comments of the website were you can replace the map.

A later patch will fix this. Apparently

Last edited:

scolni

Reputation score
Im confused, ive got the full party but the last two members wont gain any exp at all. Is that normal?

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How long do you think it would take them to translate the full game? and where can I find it after they finish it?
They've been working on it while it was being developed, so I say 1-3 months just to be safe.
As for your second question you'll probably be able to get it on the English Dlsite and "maybe" steam. Emphasis on maybe as there hasn't been a official announcement yet.

Raith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Stuck again.^^" Quest 31 I have both items for the guy but it doesnt trigger a quest finish.^^"

Hope its not depending on a quest answer again.

"edit" Its a stupid bug. I loaded a previous save state and I can finish the quest. So do 31 asap. Its collecting 2 items in the field. FFs

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Are the girls gonna get fucked by monsters and other good cocks or is it just purely wish-fulfillment?

Raith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So far Vanilla, unfortunately. Dunno if there will be a split ending but I expect the extra slot in the gallery to be the Harem Scene.

Reputation score
The official English page for the game pretty clearly states it's a "lovey-dovey" adventure so I'd give up hope of waiting for one of the girls to get screwed by another cock let alone a monster cock. At the very most monsters will play a part in ecchi shenanigans but I don't think you'll get anything more than a slime molesting boobs or something. I also used google translate on the DLSite page so take what you will but I think I remember it explicitly saying there wont be any "rape" so to speak anyway.

All that said, I'm not actually THAT far into the game. Stuck on Quest 11 where I think I'm supposed to find some kid in the town who's playing hide and seek? Can't seem to find him assuming he's still in town.

I was also a little worried that H scenes would be exclusive to quests but it seems that once the game lets you swap to playing as the hero only (using TAB), it opens up a bit and some of the girls can be found for some fun inside your house.
You can also go to your bedroom and call in any of the girls you want to play with them there too. The pose itself seems to focus on the dakimura angle but from what I've gathered, you can do anything with the girls so long as you've already experienced it with them before-hand.
For example, after Iris' first scene (or 2nd if you count the tree apple scene), you can grope, nipple-play, finger and titfuck her on the bed because that's stuff you've already done with her, but for Sakura, you can only grope and titfuck her because that's all you did with her in her 1st scene.

Still trying to learn quite a bit from this game given the language barrier and machine translation used for assistance, but it's decent if not a bit slow to get used to what you're doing first. I'm sure it's because I'm running around blind, but for the most part I kept getting my ass kicked by fairly early bosses until I decided to just avoid monsters and grab equipment from chests in areas I'm probably not fit for. You seem to heal after every battle which takes away the frustration thank god but you can't seem to actually use any sort of healing spells from what I can tell, meaning you have to stay stocked up on potions that use up an equipment slot. I've had a few crashing issues when facing Bosses too which seems to be random. Possibly when you die and try to fight them again too fast.

Anyway. Girls are good. I like big boobs. I'm fairly happy.

"Edit"

Unless it's randomised, I found where the kid hides for Quest 11. First place is in the weapon shop behind some crates. Second place is behind the barrels in the quest building/adventurer guild building. Third place is in that place labelled "Love Park" next to that restaurant. A bit of a pain but once you know his sprite is actually visible without having to click on anything, it isn't too bad.

Last edited:

Vgmvinnie

Reputation score
Does anyone know what to do on Quest 7? Currently stuck on this one.

Reputation score
Does anyone know what to do on Quest 7? Currently stuck on this one.
The one with the couple. right? You have to go to the beach area and above the Witch's house on the map and find two heart-shaped shells. This gave me trouble at first because it sparkles in the area but the first one is actually kind of hard to see, I ended up finding it randomly when spamming select on the whole place. When the second one appeared it was kind of in plain straight away. Search near-ish to the sand basically.

Raith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So im in the Post Credit Game and cannt access Quest 42 & 45 and beyond. Dunno if Im missing something or its a bug. Any help appreciated.

Vgmvinnie

Reputation score
The one with the couple. right? You have to go to the beach area and above the Witch's house on the map and find two heart-shaped shells. This gave me trouble at first because it sparkles in the area but the first one is actually kind of hard to see, I ended up finding it randomly when spamming select on the whole place. When the second one appeared it was kind of in plain straight away. Search near-ish to the sand basically.
Thanks, I was able to clear it. How do I clear Quest 12?

LORDazekk

Reputation score
So im in the Post Credit Game and cannt access Quest 42 & 45 and beyond. Dunno if Im missing something or its a bug. Any help appreciated.
could you please attach your save so i can see?