What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Kamichichi] アイランドサーガ / Island Saga (RJ262862)

Silvist

Reputation score
@nikkiman - Alright I found quest 45! Its located in the desert, and its pretty straight forward too. Just search the desert, not the cave lol.

nikkiman

Reputation score
@Silvist - My dude thanks man. Been looking around for that 1 small space below T_T

Last edited:

Silvist

Reputation score
@nikkiman - Np man. Its pretty straight forward, just go south on the first map, then go straight west till the Oasis.

I'm super stuck now, I'm on 46. 46 is the old woman (witch I think), who lives by herself. She sends you to the mountain where you get the rose for potion to save the little girl.

I was able to do 47 and 48 with no problems. 47 is the church, and 48 is the weaponsmith. But 46 requires 3 instruments to go to the fairy village. I got 1 flute from i think quest 40, and a harp from 47. But I'm missing an instrument...yay. I still have no idea how to get the females naked, and I'm worried that its only in some kind of newgame+ mode.

Guess I'll toy around more to see what I can find.

nikkiman

Reputation score
@Silvist - I'll let you know if i find anything about the instruments later on. Yeah you need to finish the game for the harem ending, then you'll get to make the females nude( or so i hear).
What'd you have to do for 48?

Last edited:

Silvist

Reputation score
@nikkiman - For quest 48 you go to the forest that's to the west. Then while you are inthe forest go south as far as you can, then east. Once your on the east portion of the map head north and you'll see one of those exclamation point indicators, and that's the entire quest.

nikkiman

Reputation score
@Silvist Ahh it's there. I assumed the girls would start a conversation when i'm in the right area like they always do. Thanks again

Huisan2314

Reputation score
@nikkiman - For quest 48 you go to the forest that's to the west. Then while you are inthe forest go south as far as you can, then east. Once your on the east portion of the map head north and you'll see one of those exclamation point indicators, and that's the entire quest.
The last instrument is in the same area jump up the cliff to find it. The same cliff where you find the flower.

Im now at the final quest 50. Enemies and boss are extremely hard.

Last edited:

nikkiman

Reputation score
@Huisan2314 - Thanks man. Finally i can finish. What'd you have to do after talking to the guy in the church for Quest 49?

Huisan2314

Reputation score
@Huisan2314 - Thanks man. Finally i can finish. What'd you have to do after talking to the guy in the church for Quest 49?
Head back to the first ruin with the spring water spa. The one with the two cresent keys.

Just finished the game. Will unlock an accessory for MC to equip and make all 4 females nude. Item has no other stat bonus.

Last edited:

mephyro4

Reputation score
hey, i'm stuck at quest 11, i found the boy in the weapon shop for the first time but i don't know where he is now. can someone tell me his location pls ?

Huisan2314

Reputation score
hey, i'm stuck at quest 11, i found the boy in the weapon shop for the first time but i don't know where he is now. can someone tell me his location pls ?
2nd location in Guild.
3rd location in Love Park

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score
white flower from quest 43 is on the beginner dungeon
two in the city
one on the lake where you have to collect the shells
one on the broken temple (where everyone gets naked to take a bath and see bahamut for the first time)
one on the star woodland (the place where you fight the gorilla and collect the honey and the plant)

Last edited:

Silvist

Reputation score
@Huisan2314 - Thanks a ton! Was able to finally beat it. Though I'm still confused on how to enable nude mode. After the game ends it goes into a selection screen, which I think is for New game+. I tested it with whatever I could enable, and it carried over my gear and stats. But still no nude :(

Edit:

LOL nvm, there's 3 options after the last HCG. First is for modifying the new game+, second is just going back to the start menu, last is to save current game. If you do NG+ you get an accessory that looks like a heart you equip on the MC, which makes all of them nude.

Last edited:

The Bomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys, how to unlock quest 27? It doesn't list in the guild :/

EDIT: nvm, found it . . .
EDIT2: and now how do you guys trigger quest 34? nvm found it again 😅

Last edited:

vhal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Stuck on quest 2 :LOL:

Any help please?

Nevermind, found it.

Last edited:

Xereon

Reputation score
Do you know if there's a way to "reduce the graphics quality"? it's running too slow on my PC :(

Or is there a way to play it on Mac?