What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Kamichichi] アイランドサーガ / Island Saga (RJ262862)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
how to use cheat engine on this game? i want to start with more money.
process list shows 6 .exes
Usually with Mv you'll need to open the last exe from the list. And just so youi know, it take at lot of time for CR to search for the info each time.
There some cheat plug in avaiable for MV, check the translation forum

buckster

Reputation score
have you been to the western cave on the world map? one to the left of the beginners cave. I can't remember exactly at what point i got the keys for the door
Ah no I haven't, I'll check it out thanks!

Caen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Usually with Mv you'll need to open the last exe from the list. And just so youi know, it take at lot of time for CR to search for the info each time.
There some cheat plug in avaiable for MV, check the translation forum
Just remember that the easiest way is to use web-based save editor lol
been 3 years since last i played rpg maker games.
anyway, thanks for the help.

MOCKBA LWR

Reputation score
I noticed... suspected character design in sprites.
That from Yumurama (湯村きの) creator.
:unsure:

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
When will the translation done?
Given the game literally JUST came out, and it's quite extensive (I'm trying to translate Harem Fantasy, the devs' previous game, and it's been over half a year now), I'd say that you're better off not expecting a translation and just being thankful if one ever comes out.

Nothing wrong with asking, but you're also probably gonna be disappointed if your expectations are within a few months or so.

someguy0

Reputation score
hi, does anyone know how to do quest 8?
i placed the green crystal at the entrance, and the AI will place one in a cut scene inside a room with 3 pillars. a boss appeared and i beat it,then i got stuck.
i have another green crystal in my inventory

edit: nevermind, turns out i hadn't finished the tutorial where i had to unlock the tab key.

I still do not know how to unlock the tab key. Can you tell me in detail? Thanks.

djcool36

Reputation score
Does anyone know where to download ver 1.06 of the game? Or is everyone still playing version 1.00

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What are you supposed to do for quest 9? I have done literally everything else I can do, including several quests after it, talked to every NPC in town, gone to every dungeon again. I cannot progress without finding this event trigger. I went to some ruins, saw a spring event with a Dragon, talked to the witch again, unlocked the tab key and a saw a bunch of hevents. Still can't turn it in to proceed.

Edit: Ah yes, there was ONE pathway in the forest area I didn't go down before. Ugh.

Last edited:

someguy0

Reputation score
i'm having the same issue, i can't use the TAB key, any help would be good.
i got the crescent thingy, now what do i do to unlock tab
I figured out how to go the free sex mode. The site is in Japanese but it may help you out:

Download the 2 attachments on page 3 on this forum first and make sure you have the full version of the game and not the demo. You can get to the free sex mode on the demo mode but you can only access one function. Downloading the 2 attachements you should be able to get all the functions for the free sex mode. Now you can access all the cgs and the ending, but it is important that you start a new game. Do not continue on file20 if you want to get to the free sex mode.

Follow the five steps below:

1. Go the Beginner's dungeon.
Make sure you level up and get enough money to buy equipment and get strong enough to face the boss. Go to the water fall first and that room to the east area of the cave. Then you got to go back to the waterfall and then go that room or the next event cant be triggered. You get to go to the hidden area and then get to the crystal. After getting the crystal you got to defeat the boss. You cannot open the gate yet. After doing so you can learn the cross guard formation from the old man in the entrance of the dungeon. Go back to the guild.

2. New mission "save the kid by going to the western dungeon".
There should be a new dungeon right next to the beginner's dungeon. It should be easy to go through but make sure to equip your party well and make them learn some magic in town before going in. Beat the boss and save the kid.

3. Go back to the guild and then go back to the beginner's dungeon again.
Go back to the guild and talk to the girl and she will make that crystal into a card. Go back to the locked gate in the beginner's dungeon and use that card to open it. Go inside and you go to the deepest part of the cave and you should find an area with 5 pillar. Check the pillar in the middle and you should get a moon shape thing which is supposed to be a key.

4. Go back to the guild and she will tell you to talk to "Granma" living north west to the town.
After talking to her in the guild go the world map and you should see Granma's house. She will talk to you about an abandoned temple. Go the world map and you should see a temple to the east.

5. The abandoned temple
Make sure you press the 3 buttons so you can access the stair case. You jump over steps by pressing enter. Then you should reach this area where you use the moon shaped key. Bathe in that water and a dragon will talk to you. Go back to Granma's house to report this.

6. Go back to town and now there's the TAB function
You can use the tab function to travel alone. Go head home to your room and go the room inside your room and there you go. Finally you get the free sex mode.

johndoe1545

Reputation score
I figured out how to go the free sex mode. The site is in Japanese but it may help you out:

Download the 2 attachments on page 3 on this forum first and make sure you have the full version of the game and not the demo. You can get to the free sex mode on the demo mode but you can only access one function. Downloading the 2 attachements you should be able to get all the functions for the free sex mode. Now you can access all the cgs and the ending, but it is important that you start a new game. Do not continue on file20 if you want to get to the free sex mode.

Follow the five steps below:

1. Go the Beginner's dungeon.
Make sure you level up and get enough money to buy equipment and get strong enough to face the boss. Go to the water fall first and that room to the east area of the cave. Then you got to go back to the waterfall and then go that room or the next event cant be triggered. You get to go to the hidden area and then get to the crystal. After getting the crystal you got to defeat the boss. You cannot open the gate yet. After doing so you can learn the cross guard formation from the old man in the entrance of the dungeon. Go back to the guild.

2. New mission "save the kid by going to the western dungeon".
There should be a new dungeon right next to the beginner's dungeon. It should be easy to go through but make sure to equip your party well and make them learn some magic in town before going in. Beat the boss and save the kid.

3. Go back to the guild and then go back to the beginner's dungeon again.
Go back to the guild and talk to the girl and she will make that crystal into a card. Go back to the locked gate in the beginner's dungeon and use that card to open it. Go inside and you go to the deepest part of the cave and you should find an area with 5 pillar. Check the pillar in the middle and you should get a moon shape thing which is supposed to be a key.

4. Go back to the guild and she will tell you to talk to "Granma" living north west to the town.
After talking to her in the guild go the world map and you should see Granma's house. She will talk to you about an abandoned temple. Go the world map and you should see a temple to the east.

5. The abandoned temple
Make sure you press the 3 buttons so you can access the stair case. You jump over steps by pressing enter. Then you should reach this area where you use the moon shaped key. Bathe in that water and a dragon will talk to you. Go back to Granma's house to report this.

6. Go back to town and now there's the TAB function
You can use the tab function to travel alone. Go head home to your room and go the room inside your room and there you go. Finally you get the free sex mode.
i stuck at 4, i got the crystal already but i cant talk to anyone in guild

edit= im stupid, im using save20

Last edited: