What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Kamichichi] アイランドサーガ / Island Saga (RJ262862)

Bol mio

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can someone give a link to download the game ?

Metax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Someone can share hints for quest from 4 to 7? I'm completely lost.

WAW

Reputation score
After getting the scene (apple in the tree) What´s next ? Im lost playing in japanese :(

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just wondering but are the characters specialized with certain weapons? Given it is inspired by Saga series.

Also, i am terribad with jpn names but what does their stats mean?

Could only read them as
1. Strength
6. Charm

Silvist

Reputation score
@M3ndor - Not sure where I got it, but I got some kind of rat spray which my characters used before entering the cave. It made all of the rats disappear, and may have weakened him.

@nikkiman - Yea that's the final quest for Sakura, and the npc shows up outside of the adventurer guild. He's like wearing a black cloak with red lining. You might have to be in tab mode where its only your MC. If you choose the option to do the fight, be prepared, its pretty dam hard lol.

@WAW - Quest 4 is basically the rat one, where you go to the guys house and into some caves below. Quest 5 is one where you go into a sewer under the restaurant. Quest 6 i think is just going to different npcs in town for like 3 different components. Quest 7 is where you go to the lake in the upper left corner of the map, and grab seashells from the area (its super annoying and you have to spam click like at the top right corner of the map).

I myself am stuck on quest 31, which is basically a retrieval for some old man. I got the ore he wants, but got no idea what I'm supposed to do with them lol.

Another annoying quest is to find the little boy by the well all over the town. I've been using RPGMAKER MV as a reference to find where the quests lead. Sadly not all of them are easy to track, but at least it shows some location triggers. I'm still trying to figure out what allows you to make females characters naked during game play (figuring its when you get a harem end or something).

All in all I like the movie quality HCG scenes, but I'm not a huge fan of the new interface. His last game had a much better interface, and I enjoyed the branching skill system more. I'm glad he went back to less MC, and fewer side characters though. That way we get more scenes per character.

Raith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I myself am stuck on quest 31, which is basically a retrieval for some old man. I got the ore he wants, but got no idea what I'm supposed to do with them lol.
There are 2 items in the field that you need. However if you finished all other quests before this one you cant proceed, because the Quest finish doesnt get triggered. Atleast that was the bug I had.

Silvist

Reputation score
@Raith - Yea I had a feeling. I tried to reload back to an older save, but every save I have is to far ahead still lol. I guess I need to properly follow the quest order, I just can't help myself when I see an Hscene quest lol. My problem is I'm basically playing this without any translations, so its a lot of hit or miss.

WAW

Reputation score
28 and 32 no clue :S , 31 still no trigger...

By the way there is kind of a clue for the quests

When you revisited an area is there anything you left like new quest items "The boobie crew" immidiatly start to talk

But you have to walk again and again and again anyway if there is more than one items in the area xDD

nikkiman

Reputation score
@M3ndor - Not sure where I got it, but I got some kind of rat spray which my characters used before entering the cave. It made all of the rats disappear, and may have weakened him.

@nikkiman - Yea that's the final quest for Sakura, and the npc shows up outside of the adventurer guild. He's like wearing a black cloak with red lining. You might have to be in tab mode where its only your MC. If you choose the option to do the fight, be prepared, its pretty dam hard lol.

@WAW - Quest 4 is basically the rat one, where you go to the guys house and into some caves below. Quest 5 is one where you go into a sewer under the restaurant. Quest 6 i think is just going to different npcs in town for like 3 different components. Quest 7 is where you go to the lake in the upper left corner of the map, and grab seashells from the area (its super annoying and you have to spam click like at the top right corner of the map).

Another annoying quest is to find the little boy by the well all over the town. I've been using RPGMAKER MV as a reference to find where the quests lead. Sadly not all of them are easy to track, but at least it shows some location triggers. I'm still trying to figure out what allows you to make females characters naked during game play (figuring its when you get a harem end or something).

All in all I like the movie quality HCG scenes, but I'm not a huge fan of the new interface. His last game had a much better interface, and I enjoyed the branching skill system more. I'm glad he went back to less MC, and fewer side characters though. That way we get more scenes per character.
Yea pretty sure it's bugged. No such npc. The spider-lady boss at the ruin area is still somehow still there and the sea dragon boss warning is still there as well.
Thanks anyways

@Silvist - If you got the save file before you initiate Quest 42 mind sharing it with me. Kinda invested in finishing this game XD

WAW

Reputation score
I cant complete quest number 28 because of the spider bug? maybe ? not sure but i think is the end of the game for me

Silvist

Reputation score
@nikkiman - Sure, but my current playthrough I had to roll back because of quest 31. So its kind of a speed run. In order to get 42, you gotta do 36 before which is in the forest south west. Once you enter, you go to the right and down. They'll be a guy there who will start the quest. Be careful with the quest line because it has many options. I won't spoil it, but lets just say its some shady shit lol.

If you are confused, you just gotta jump down the cliff side nearby. Then investigate the cart. Then you'll go back to the guy for a choice. Afterwards just go back to the adventurers guild and the guy for 42 should be right outside.

Attachments

nikkiman

Reputation score
@Silvist Thanks man! Yeah i've done 36 already( I've beaten the final boss to be precise), but i guessed that messed up everything. Hopefully the developer will fix it in update 1.0.1
By any chance, got a clue on how to start Quest 45?

Last edited:

Silvist

Reputation score
@nikkiman - Haha Np! I'm on 40 myself atm. I was stuck on 33 and 34. I should be there soon enough, and I'll repost. I'm trying to do these in exact order to avoid the stupid bug. I've ran into it multiple times, and I've posted about this on Kamichichi's blog. Hopefully he'll fix it soon :D

I'm a little sad, because there's so many good female pixel art characters that would be great side characters you could have Hscenes with. Like the nuns, or the 3 female adventurers you keep helping out. Maybe future updates @_@

nikkiman

Reputation score
@Silvist - Exactly, the side characters really caught my attention(especially the nun).Kamichichi just released the update. I'll see if they fixed everything.

Huisan2314

Reputation score
Anyone knows how to save the zombie treasure hunter in quest 32? I dont want to kill him.

Silvist

Reputation score
@Huisan2314 - Ya, you get a purple/black card from some guy at the top of the mountain at the top NW of the map. Its the map where everything is white. He makes you go and pick up cards. That will save the zombie man.

@nikkiman - Ugh, stuck on quest 43 now. You have to collect 6 flowers for a little girl, and I have 5/6 LOL. Missing the white one...ugh. Quest 40 was a big pain in the ass, and I'm not sure if its the final battle...but it sure felt like it. It gave me some golden orb at the end that I still have no clue how to use.