What's new

Kantai Collection

nic0las214

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Kantai Collection

YOU CAN DO IT, KONGOU! BURNING LOVE!!

Also, just wondering, how many buckets does everyone have? I'd heard that buckets are really important during events, so I've been farming buckets ever since, and now I have 131 buckets.
hmm. i have stopped using buckets for a long time, so i think i have a bunch now.
An event coming up yet?

Hakoniwa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also, just wondering, how many buckets does everyone have? I'd heard that buckets are really important during events, so I've been farming buckets ever since, and now I have 131 buckets.
Yeah if they didn't change their events, they're pretty important if you wanna clear the event maps since the bosses can regenerate their health. Sitting slightly over/under 300 since I've been using a few whenever exp2returns with some.

nic0las214

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah if they didn't change their events, they're pretty important if you wanna clear the event maps since the bosses can regenerate their health. Sitting slightly over/under 300 since I've been using a few whenever exp2returns with some.
hakoniwa, can you tell us perfect set for a BB,DD or CV... i think each kind of equipment has a special effect, not just stat. Like yellow cannons do what, or yellow planes do what... etc. we just are newbies :D
p/s finally
phew

Last edited:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, I'm doing the crafting daily quest, and i see a timer of 22 minutes. Now I'm sitting here like, "There's no way the RNG is THAT nice to be able to let me get a Nagato and an I-168 in 24 hours." Yeah well, guess what?

nic0las214

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So, I'm doing the crafting daily quest, and i see a timer of 22 minutes. Now I'm sitting here like, "There's no way the RNG is THAT nice to be able to let me get a Nagato and an I-168 in 24 hours." Yeah well, guess what?

raise her up, she is very useful to raise other girls. TRUE STORY

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

raise her up, she is very useful to raise other girls. TRUE STORY
Hmm. Who else to use with her, is the question. most of the other girls I use, are strong to solo almost all of the first area.

nic0las214

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hmm. Who else to use with her, is the question. most of the other girls I use, are strong to solo almost all of the first area.
You should set her as flagship with other girls, deploy them to map 3-2, at the first red point, enemy only attack submarine, i say "only",they are not able to attack other girls, but submarince is not easy to be attack at all.:)
if you want proof, i will make a video :d

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You should set her as flagship with other girls, deploy them to map 3-2, at the first red point, enemy only attack submarine, i say "only",they are not able to attack other girls, but submarince is not easy to be attack at all.:)
o.o Yeah, I can't get the game to roll me the ability to fight the 2-1 boss again. I only have 2-1 as the farthest I can go right now. xD

OP
CodeKyuubi

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

if you want proof, i will make a video :d
Assuming he can get past 2-4 and the combination of enemy battleships doing untimely crits and RNG not sending you to the boss.

Edit: For a comparison, there have been people in 4chan whose alpha fleet was entirely level 50-55+ who were having trouble getting to 2-4's boss unscathed and in a timely manner.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Assuming he can get past 2-4 and the combination of enemy battleships doing untimely crits and RNG not sending you to the boss.

Edit: For a comparison, there have been people in 4chan whose alpha fleet was entirely level 50-55+ who were having trouble getting to 2-4's boss unscathed and in a timely manner.
Making me less enthusiastic about advancing now. xD

nic0las214

Sex Demon
Reputation score

not that bad, i have passed it when i have my kitakami around lv 50, other girls around 30.

OP
CodeKyuubi

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

not that bad, i have passed it when i have my kitakami around lv 50, other girls around 30.
Some people are luckier and unluckier than other people. It's different per person, even if the situation might be exactly the same. I'm the type of guy that gets shot in the head across the map by a 6 year old spraying an LMG or goes 3 months without a single uncommon drop in an MMORPG where the norm is to get one at least once a day.

I'll eventually belong to the group of people whose battleship gets critted to nothing by an Elite Destroyer or something, and the guy whose night battle attacks all miss.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Some people are luckier and unluckier than other people. It's different per person, even if the situation might be exactly the same. I'm the type of guy that gets shot in the head across the map by a 6 year old spraying an LMG or goes 3 months without a single uncommon drop in an MMORPG where the norm is to get one at least once a day.

I'll eventually belong to the group of people whose battleship gets critted to nothing by an Elite Destroyer or something, and the guy whose night battle attacks all miss.
Yeah, I had a night battle like that. I did not like it. D:

nic0las214

Sex Demon
Reputation score

destroyer and light cruiser can only attack submarine first and just by high angle attack. that means you can disable their critical chance and even night attack phase (fucking strong)

bakasaru

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

hey i was just looking through the wikis and saw that most of the ship can build with proper mat. does that mean even a starter like me can build a rare if lucky?
or do you need to get to certain lvl or other req to start building properly?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hey i was just looking through the wikis and saw that most of the ship can build with proper mat. does that mean even a starter like me can build a rare if lucky?
or do you need to get to certain lvl or other req to start building properly?
Yeah, you can get lucky if the RNG doesn't decide to hate you.

Also, for some reason 168 won't even attack, despite putting torpedoes on her. Why? D:

nic0las214

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah, you can get lucky if the RNG doesn't decide to hate you.

Also, for some reason 168 won't even attack, despite putting torpedoes on her. Why? D:
she is tanker, not damage dealer D: