What's new

Kantai Collection

nic0las214

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Kantai Collection

We've already proved that equipments are auto unequipped during remodelling, even information on jp wiki coincides. The only time they aren't removed is in modernizing.

Hakoniwa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No, unless you meant the chance of avoiding whirlpool. That's why those that cleared past events used 14/32 radar for air-to-water prevention.

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

can someone advice which type of ship should i focus getting early on? battleship or aircraft or sub?

Hakoniwa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can someone advice which type of ship should i focus getting early on? battleship or aircraft or sub?
Setup most people have is 4bb+2cv or 3bb+2cv+HYPER KITAKAMI-SAMA.

I usually run a 4cv+kitakami&ooi if I have the bauxite to spare, otherwise I'll revert to BBs/CVs/KTKM+DD.

-
Also for anyone interested, a little neat add-on you can use with API links
kancolle.sanaechan.net to keep track of your expeditions/repair times.

nic0las214

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Setup most people have is 4bb+2cv or 3bb+2cv+HYPER KITAKAMI-SAMA.

I usually run a 4cv+kitakami&ooi if I have the bauxite to spare, otherwise I'll revert to BBs/CVs/KTKM+DD.

-
Also for anyone interested, a little neat add-on you can use with API links
kancolle.sanaechan.net to keep track of your expeditions/repair times.
help me, its not working

Last edited:

Hakoniwa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wow wow, what is this?
It's basically an add-on to track expedition/repair time, there's also a log for construction/development. Pretty useful for me who uses API links since expeditions don't autoexpire.

Ironpriest88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So quick question about remodeling. I got my Ise to level 10 but before I press the button to remodel her should I try to max her stats with merging? Or does that not matter for remodeling?

Hakoniwa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So quick question about remodeling. I got my Ise to level 10 but before I press the button to remodel her should I try to max her stats with merging? Or does that not matter for remodeling?
Few of the anons over at 4chan tested this with 3 level 99 destroyers. (Remodel at 99, Vanilla, Remodel at start-lv)

Result is best if you remodel right away.

OP
CodeKyuubi

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Few of the anons over at 4chan tested this with 3 level 99 destroyers. (Remodel at 99, Vanilla, Remodel at start-lv)

Result is best if you remodel right away.
Yeah I saw that post too. Remodel right away because if you remodel too late, you might not be able to max out the stats that increase as you level up, or so the fear is. In the example, the remodeled at 99 iirc filled out those stats, but I'm guessing we're not sure if remodel fills out non-modernization stats first or not?

Also, finally cleared 2-4. Some good RNG rolls on the way followed by some nail-biting as all my shisp targeted the destroyers only at the boss.

@Ironpriest, also, remodeling removes all gains made by modernizing. Only stats gained through level-ups carry over.
@Hakoniwa, thanks for your information about equips being removed from remodeling. I'd never read that before ._.

Hakoniwa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I saw that post too. Remodel right away because if you remodel too late, you might not be able to max out the stats that increase as you level up, or so the fear is. In the example, the remodeled at 99 iirc filled out those stats, but I'm guessing we're not sure if remodel fills out non-modernization stats first or not?

Also, finally cleared 2-4. Some good RNG rolls on the way followed by some nail-biting as all my shisp targeted the destroyers only at the boss.

@Ironpriest, also, remodeling removes all gains made by modernizing. Only stats gained through level-ups carry over.
@Hakoniwa, thanks for your information about equips being removed from remodeling. I'd never read that before ._.
Yeah, remodelling redistributes all stats gained by levelling up, but whether it will redistribute to stats that can't be increased via levelling, no one managed to find that out yet.

Having that add-on makes my tracking so much easier. Don't have to keep checking the time now and can easily watch a few animes and stff.

Ironpriest88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ahh I see, many thanks for the info. Good thing I stopped sending her out once she hit 10 :D Now to save up steel to remodel her >.<

OP
CodeKyuubi

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm, but for the sanaechan addon, couldn't you just remember when you set out the expedition? You could also stay on the expedition page if you planned on being afk or browsing.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, but for the sanaechan addon, couldn't you just remember when you set out the expedition? You could also stay on the expedition page if you planned on being afk or browsing.
I'm almost always on the game, so I've no need to worry. xD

Hakoniwa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah you can stay on the page, but will you remember the exact timing for your 3 different expeditions? I'm not that keen on remembering the timing for each of them; it's kinda for me to maximize resources when my ships are docked/resting while I can browse the web, play some games and stuff.

Not really needed for those that don't use API links anyway since they autoexpire on browser, but on API you gotta switch page no matter what.

(Also allows me to keep track of my development so I know how many garbage they gave me)

nic0las214

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i have no idea. i always use 4 browers, 1 for kancolle, 2 for LOW and 1 for browsing, the flash works fine. But when i open that seanachan, the flash ran really slow and got crashed T_T.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah you can stay on the page, but will you remember the exact timing for your 3 different expeditions? I'm not that keen on remembering the timing for each of them; it's kinda for me to maximize resources when my ships are docked/resting while I can browse the web, play some games and stuff.

Not really needed for those that don't use API links anyway since they autoexpire on browser, but on API you gotta switch page no matter what.

(Also allows me to keep track of my development so I know how many garbage they gave me)
See how long the expedition is, and then look at your resources. You 3 per 3 minutes. Found out how many hours the expedition is in minutes, and divide by 3. That's how much resources you'll gain, and your expe will be done.

Hakoniwa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

See how long the expedition is, and then look at your resources. You 3 per 3 minutes. Found out how many hours the expedition is in minutes, and divide by 3. That's how much resources you'll gain, and your expe will be done.
Sorry but I have no frigging idea what you're trying to point out at all.

You gain 3/3/3/1 every 3 minutes yes.

How does finding out how long the expedition is in minutes, then dividing by 3 equate to how much resource I'll gain and leading to the completion of said expedition?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry but I have no frigging idea what you're trying to point out at all.

You gain 3/3/3/1 every 3 minutes yes.

How does finding out how long the expedition is in minutes, then dividing by 3 equate to how much resource I'll gain and leading to the completion of said expedition?
You were asking if you could keep track of three different expeditions. That's how you would.

nic0las214

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I heard we can play flash game on a good android, i dunno, never touch an android T T. Is it right? if yes i will buy one.