what formula did you use?

OP
CodeKyuubi

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Kantai Collection

400/600/600/30
Good lord, I just use 400/30/600/30 for my BB builds. Also, why you no use flamethrower? ._.

Also, I think you'll be getting the Fuso sisters rather than Kaga. I think CV builds need bauxite in them.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good lord, I just use 400/30/600/30 for my BB builds. Also, why you no use flamethrower? ._.

Also, I think you'll be getting the Fuso sisters rather than Kaga. I think CV builds need bauxite in them.
I got Yamashiro, finally. Damn quest is done now. And I didn't use flamers, cause I had none left. xD

OP
CodeKyuubi

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got Yamashiro, finally. Damn quest is done now. And I didn't use flamers, cause I had none left. xD
I have like 90 left :I. I pretty much use flamethrowers on everything over 1.5 hours and don't use it otherwise except occasionally if I feel like finishing the daily construction quests a little quicker. (Curse you 5 quest limit!)

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate quest limits. That's why I try to blow the easiest ones out first.

In other news. 2-4 is a map that is all fucked up looking.

And this game got 1000 times better when I heard Kongou when she got injured. "SHIT!"

Best. Thing. Ever!

Last edited:

forgetnot

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What a nice day it is. 400/600/600/30 works like a charm!:D

OP
CodeKyuubi

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What a nice day it is. 400/600/600/30 works like a charm!:D

It does not work like a charm. You got lucky. When you get heavy cruisers the next 8 or so times you roll a BB recipe, come back here.

This game will crucify you with its RNG. You just won a lottery and got a cool new car. But now you have to pay taxes on the damn thing and it's gonna make you cry.

forgetnot

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It does not work like a charm. You got lucky. When you get heavy cruisers the next 8 or so times you roll a BB recipe, come back here.

This game will crucify you with its RNG. You just won a lottery and got a cool new car. But now you have to pay taxes on the damn thing and it's gonna make you cry.
My 2nd roll was Ise and the next 2 were CAs. I hope the taxes won't be too high >.<

And on another note, I keep on getting CVLs in 2-2.

Hakoniwa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My 2nd roll was Ise and the next 2 were CAs. I hope the taxes won't be too high >.<

And on another note, I keep on getting CVLs in 2-2.
At least you don't get spammed with BBs in 3-2. I still have like nearly one page of Kongou-class even after retiring them non-stop.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hell yeahhhhhh
Dat chest upgrade... er, expansion.. Uh...

You know what, screw it. You know what I mean.

In unrelated news, I start my job today. Hope all goes well.

nic0las214

Sex Demon
Reputation score

In unrelated news, I start my job today. Hope all goes well.
good luck
i just figured out how to see my rank
. Not bad right :D? but whole the game or the server only?

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I just play this game today so i have some question.

First : How to change your flagship ?

Second : One fleet have maximum of 6 ship, how to decrease the number of ship participate. For example : I have a fleet of 6 destroyers but because they not cost-effective after each sortie since the enemies at the beginning are quite weak so i want to decrease the number of ships that i sent out to sortie. That mean i want to put remove some ship in the activate list and put them in reverse.

cruzz56

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

guys, what resources did you spend to get the miko girls? :V T_T

I just play this game today so i have some question.

First : How to change your flagship ?

Second : One fleet have maximum of 6 ship, how to decrease the number of ship participate. For example : I have a fleet of 6 destroyers but because they not cost-effective after each sortie since the enemies at the beginning are quite weak so i want to decrease the number of ships that i sent out to sortie. That mean i want to put remove some ship in the activate list and put them in reverse.
First:
Click the icon that looks like 2 cards above the ship icon
Click the green arrow

Second:
Click the green arrow choose 1st option

edit:

T_T only kongou left...

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How many fleet can you sent out to expedition at once ? I can only sent my Second fleet. Can you sent out your first fleet also ?

And how to get battleship and Aircraft Carrier ? Is it Level requirement or just random chance to get when you sent material to build ship ?

OP
CodeKyuubi

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've only gotten six BBs from map 2 and 3-2 since I've started the game. Two Kirishimas and four Ises.

On 3-2 I just keep getting CLs, DDs, and CAs. :I Everyone (naturally) luckier than me.