What's new

Kantai Collection

Re: Kantai Collection

what formula did you use?

400/600/600/30

Good lord, I just use 400/30/600/30 for my BB builds. Also, why you no use flamethrower? ._.

Also, I think you'll be getting the Fuso sisters rather than Kaga. I think CV builds need bauxite in them.

Good lord, I just use 400/30/600/30 for my BB builds. Also, why you no use flamethrower? ._.

Also, I think you'll be getting the Fuso sisters rather than Kaga. I think CV builds need bauxite in them.

I got Yamashiro, finally. Damn quest is done now. And I didn't use flamers, cause I had none left. xD

I got Yamashiro, finally. Damn quest is done now. And I didn't use flamers, cause I had none left. xD

I have like 90 left :I. I pretty much use flamethrowers on everything over 1.5 hours and don't use it otherwise except occasionally if I feel like finishing the daily construction quests a little quicker. (Curse you 5 quest limit!)

I hate quest limits. That's why I try to blow the easiest ones out first.

In other news. 2-4 is a map that is all fucked up looking.

And this game got 1000 times better when I heard Kongou when she got injured. "SHIT!"

Best. Thing. Ever!

Last edited:

What a nice day it is. 400/600/600/30 works like a charm!:D

73a3.jpg

What a nice day it is. 400/600/600/30 works like a charm!:D

73a3.jpg

It does not work like a charm. You got lucky. When you get heavy cruisers the next 8 or so times you roll a BB recipe, come back here.

This game will crucify you with its RNG. You just won a lottery and got a cool new car. But now you have to pay taxes on the damn thing and it's gonna make you cry.

It does not work like a charm. You got lucky. When you get heavy cruisers the next 8 or so times you roll a BB recipe, come back here.

This game will crucify you with its RNG. You just won a lottery and got a cool new car. But now you have to pay taxes on the damn thing and it's gonna make you cry.

My 2nd roll was Ise and the next 2 were CAs. I hope the taxes won't be too high >.<

And on another note, I keep on getting CVLs in 2-2.

My 2nd roll was Ise and the next 2 were CAs. I hope the taxes won't be too high >.<

And on another note, I keep on getting CVLs in 2-2.

At least you don't get spammed with BBs in 3-2. I still have like nearly one page of Kongou-class even after retiring them non-stop.

4JLtK.jpg
hell yeahhhhhh

Dat chest upgrade... er, expansion.. Uh...

You know what, screw it. You know what I mean.

In unrelated news, I start my job today. Hope all goes well.

In unrelated news, I start my job today. Hope all goes well.
good luck
i just figured out how to see my rank
4JThE.jpg
. Not bad right :D? but whole the game or the server only?

Last edited:

I just play this game today so i have some question.

First : How to change your flagship ?

Second : One fleet have maximum of 6 ship, how to decrease the number of ship participate. For example : I have a fleet of 6 destroyers but because they not cost-effective after each sortie since the enemies at the beginning are quite weak so i want to decrease the number of ships that i sent out to sortie. That mean i want to put remove some ship in the activate list and put them in reverse.

guys, what resources did you spend to get the miko girls? :V T_T

I just play this game today so i have some question.

First : How to change your flagship ?

Second : One fleet have maximum of 6 ship, how to decrease the number of ship participate. For example : I have a fleet of 6 destroyers but because they not cost-effective after each sortie since the enemies at the beginning are quite weak so i want to decrease the number of ships that i sent out to sortie. That mean i want to put remove some ship in the activate list and put them in reverse.

First:
Click the icon that looks like 2 cards above the ship icon
Click the green arrow

Second:
Click the green arrow choose 1st option

edit:

T_T only kongou left...
a1o.png

Last edited:

How many fleet can you sent out to expedition at once ? I can only sent my Second fleet. Can you sent out your first fleet also ?

And how to get battleship and Aircraft Carrier ? Is it Level requirement or just random chance to get when you sent material to build ship ?

I've only gotten six BBs from map 2 and 3-2 since I've started the game. Two Kirishimas and four Ises.

On 3-2 I just keep getting CLs, DDs, and CAs. :I Everyone (naturally) luckier than me.

Back