What's new

Kantai Collection

Re: Kantai Collection

4H9ll.jpg
lol, wut? =))

2411 son, 2411.

lol pretty funny. i like the skit with tenyuu and her sister about night battle.
i also like how they use some historical facts for little jokes here and there.

noob question, how do I include pictures in my posts (instead of the pictures being an attachment)? and how do I also hide it in a spoiler tag?

When you go to reply, a little icon says insert image. You paste the link it asks for, and boom image inserted. Spoilers? Not sure, never used them.

Let me see...

Hi there.

Alright. So, that's how that's done.

You wanna type Spoiler in brackets, and then a /Spoiler in the second bracket to get it to work.

When you go to reply, a little icon says insert image. You paste the link it asks for, and boom image inserted. Spoilers? Not sure, never used them.

Let me see...

Hi there.

Alright. So, that's how that's done.

You wanna type Spoiler in brackets, and then a /Spoiler in the second bracket to get it to work.

Thanks!
Here's the new ship with 2nd Remodel. It's Yudachi and she's a destroyer.
1378234_639888412708435_439327170_n.jpg

Note: the picture might be a fanart BUT it's been confirmed in the update

Here are the other updates:
(2) Area Map 5-3 nau open! New map areas focused on Night Warfares also added in the implementation (?) Submarine and Suzuya can be found in this map (Boss?)

(3) Heavy Cruiser Suzuya (鈴谷) who first appeared in the summer event (and was an event-only ship) can nau be found in the new map! Crafting also OK!

(4) Updated BGM

(5) Monthly Naval Operations updated (Ranking in each servers)

Well, I guess it's Good Yuudachi is one of the girls in my expedition fleet who is always going out, so she'll level up, and I can remodel her. :D

That made me laugh harder then I should have. xD

It seems Yudachi can match Heavy Cruisers in firepower after her final remodel.

So yeah, what exactly is this? Radar? o.o

bog6.jpg

Yessssss, decided to FUKIT and do BB recipes for all my dailies. End up getting Hiei and Nagato. :D

I have the two Nagato class BBs now and I'm just missing Haruna for the 4 Kongou sisters. <3

Yessssss, decided to FUKIT and do BB recipes for all my dailies. End up getting Hiei and Nagato. :D

I have the two Nagato class BBs now and I'm just missing Haruna for the 4 Kongou sisters. <3

I'm hating you right now.

Anyways! Time for people to post what resources they have at the moment. I probably have the lowest here. xD

u628.jpg

Here's mine:

cbda.png

Trying to get a BB is so expensive :(

Zodiark69...

46kh.png

Urayamashii!!! I want her too!!!

The joy of RNG being random with me.

Back