What's new

Kantai Collection

Re: Kantai Collection

You get Akagi from it, so you may have hit your ship limit.

In other news, Cruzz will hate me now.

k742.jpg

DAM YOU :V GIVE THAT TO ME

Sorry, but my Kongou has BURNING LOVE for me only. :p

oh your right I am full of ships :v.. and I got that air craft carrier something

Okay in kancolle wiki someone said that remodeled I-168 could do ko-hyoteki attack without the said item, do this feat applicable to remodeled I-58 too or its I-168 exclusive?

Okay in kancolle wiki someone said that remodeled I-168 could do ko-hyoteki attack without the said item, do this feat applicable to remodeled I-58 too or its I-168 exclusive?

Imuya at level 10 can do the pre-emp attack without midget sub. Pretty sure Goyacchi can't do that; can't test atm since I'm not on the game.

I-58 may be able to. I'd have to get her to level to see.

In other news, Cruzz must want my girls now...

More Miko girls for me. :D

9xh5.jpg

dam you :v... though I already got her(Hiei right?) and 2 haruna T_T
I really want Kongo orz...

btw I am looking at the stats of the battleships.. and it seems kongo(miko girls)
is better than fuso and her friend? :v (though fuso and her friend can equip 4 stuff at first)

Fuso, and her sister, Yamashiro, are only Uncommon Battleships. The Kongou sister are rare ones.

all my what.. so this means fuso and her friend is not really rare but those miko girls are rare... >.> and now it seems gold cards are rare

so

gold -> rare
black -> what?
and the other color?

Alright. I'll post a picture of each rare type.

Legendary. Level 5 rarity Example: Nagato.

001.jpg

Super Rare. Level 4 rarity. Example: Shimakaze

Shimakaze.jpg

Rare. Level 3 Rarity. Example: Kongou.

021.jpg

Uncommon. Rarity level 2. Example: Fuso.

026.jpg

Common. Rarity level 1. Most gotten girls usually. Example: Shiranui.

092.jpg

Hope this helps ya understand your chances of getting the girls.

oic alright I understand them now :v all my thanks has been given

No prob. Got anything else to ask, I'll probably be able to dig up an answer somewhere.

Anyways, it seems, for me anyways, that I-58 does not get that pre-emp attack like I-168 does.

No prob. Got anything else to ask, I'll probably be able to dig up an answer somewhere.

Anyways, it seems, for me anyways, that I-58 does not get that pre-emp attack like I-168 does.

why not? she just work fine like i-168

Like I said, for me. I dunno if the game is just being stupid or not, but she won't do it.

Meh. i think you have forgot to put into her this adult toy 甲標的 甲 - Type A Ko-hyotek.

Meh. i think you have forgot to put into her this adult toy 甲標的 甲 - Type A Ko-hyotek.

They were discussing about innate ability to do pre-emp attacks. Imuya can do it as soon as she reaches level 10. Gouya apparently can never do it without the help of midget subs.

Haha! Go my little chibi workers! Build me another Kongou class, and hopefully a Kaga as well!

05op.jpg

oh i see...

anyways, thanks for clearing that up Zodiark69!

Back