What's new

RPG [ Katakori ] [肩こりです] EE ver3 (RE178162) (RJ178162)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [肩こりです] EE ver3 (Wolf rpg maker)

Does this dev sell his game any where else apart from Dlsite? I can't buy from Dlsite because of some weird credit card error.

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does this dev sell his game any where else apart from Dlsite? I can't buy from Dlsite because of some weird credit card error.
Sorry, only in dlsite. =(
"DLsite専売"
VISA/Master or debit card works too.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry, only in dlsite. =(
"DLsite専売"
VISA/Master or debit card works too.
I used to be able to buy things from dlsite, but after my bank upgrade my card to a contact payment one I keep getting the following message when I try to purchase something

"指定内容に誤りがあります。カード番号、カード有効期限が誤っていないか、ご確認下さい"

It is saying that my credit card number and/or expiry date is incorrect, but I have checked/deleted and reentered my card multiple times. I have even called my bank but they said there's nothing wrong on their end. I can buy things just fine from dmm.co.jp, so I don't think it's a problem with my card.

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score

I used to be able to buy things from dlsite, but after my bank upgrade my card to a contact payment one I keep getting the following message when I try to purchase something

"指定内容に誤りがあります。カード番号、カード有効期限が誤っていないか、ご確認下さい"

It is saying that my credit card number and/or expiry date is incorrect, but I have checked/deleted and reentered my card multiple times. I have even called my bank but they said there's nothing wrong on their end. I can buy things just fine from dmm.co.jp, so I don't think it's a problem with my card.
Maybe you selected the wrong card option? Maybe it is mastercard but you selected visa when registering? something like that maybe?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Maybe you selected the wrong card option? Maybe it is mastercard but you selected visa when registering? something like that maybe?
I don't think so. I can do it all the way to up the verified by visa step - it sends me a sms message and I have to enter a code. But once I enter the code I get the error message.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think so. I can do it all the way to up the verified by visa step - it sends me a sms message and I have to enter a code. But once I enter the code I get the error message.
I had similar problems with my old bank card. It had an extra step in the verification process and would fail all the time. When the changed the process it started working again, but due to my fraud protection it automatically assumes any foreign purchase is fraud until I gave the ok. However they only ask me if there's multiple cases of it like days later. It was also a visa.

Now, I just solely use master cards for buying at dlsite. Not once have I had a problem.

D-D

Reputation score

If you trigger one route are other routes then blocked off?

I've been reading posts in this thread but I can't figure out how to get this "festival" in the first village and how to get to the goblin cave, which I presume is the cave blocked by a sign in the first forest.

The purple and green haired girls are outside the village near the horse wagon. What do I do with them next?

I also had a hard time getting the bridge repaired. I got all 6 wood but still had something missing. Got it in the end but I'm not sure what was the thing in the end that did it.

Also is there a set order for guild quests? I somehow did the first one I think. Not sure what the second quest is.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

If you trigger one route are other routes then blocked off?

I've been reading posts in this thread but I can't figure out how to get this "festival" in the first village and how to get to the goblin cave, which I presume is the cave blocked by a sign in the first forest.

The purple and green haired girls are outside the village near the horse wagon. What do I do with them next?

I also had a hard time getting the bridge repaired. I got all 6 wood but still had something missing. Got it in the end but I'm not sure what was the thing in the end that did it.

Also is there a set order for guild quests? I somehow did the first one I think. Not sure what the second quest is.
Route blocked: Depends on the route and what you count as 'trigger' for it. For example the knight route immediately block you off from other routes as soon as you become a knight, while the brothel can be shutdown until a certain point.

Festival/goblin might require you to do some quest in the city first to happen.
Only the pink hair should be standing at the village entrance to make that happen.
She'll join you when you talk to her, then go into the forest. The green hair will be in the first area with slimes, after talking to her you go into the spot next to where she stood and that'll lead to goblin cave.
Let them get captured for goblin event, grab the blue chest inside and return to village for festival.

For bridge repair it just required enough wood and talk to the guy at the broken bridge.

Guild quests are:
Right counter - Sewer cleanup (kill the red mob) then rescue people from the bandits (if you're lazy, just lose to bandits until they take you to the hideout)
Left counter - Find dragon.

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Route blocked: Depends on the route and what you count as 'trigger' for it. For example the knight route immediately block you off from other routes as soon as you become a knight, while the brothel can be shutdown until a certain point.

Festival/goblin might require you to do some quest in the city first to happen.
Only the pink hair should be standing at the village entrance to make that happen.
She'll join you when you talk to her, then go into the forest. The green hair will be in the first area with slimes, after talking to her you go into the spot next to where she stood and that'll lead to goblin cave.
Let them get captured for goblin event, grab the blue chest inside and return to village for festival.

For bridge repair it just required enough wood and talk to the guy at the broken bridge.

Guild quests are:
Right counter - Sewer cleanup (kill the red mob) then rescue people from the bandits (if you're lazy, just lose to bandits until they take you to the hideout)
Left counter - Find dragon.
WHAT i never know you can do that way too

do you mean in Festival/goblin whan you go goblin cave
let's the goblin capture your friend but don't go save tham
but go to the village to start festival?

man this game have so much event

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

WHAT i never know you can do that way too

do you mean in Festival/goblin whan you go goblin cave
let's the goblin capture your friend but don't go save tham
but go to the village to start festival?

man this game have so much event
No, for the goblin event you go find the friend where they're captured (further inside the cave)

While for the festival you have to get the blue chest and return to the village without your friends getting captured.

OkuuReiuji

Reputation score

Thought I should point out, you also need a certain amount of money. I think it was 200g?

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

No, for the goblin event you go find the friend where they're captured (further inside the cave)

While for the festival you have to get the blue chest and return to the village without your friends getting captured.
oh ok i though that have that way to
(i already try it but can't getout the popup said i need to find a friend)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I had similar problems with my old bank card. It had an extra step in the verification process and would fail all the time. When the changed the process it started working again, but due to my fraud protection it automatically assumes any foreign purchase is fraud until I gave the ok. However they only ask me if there's multiple cases of it like days later. It was also a visa.

Now, I just solely use master cards for buying at dlsite. Not once have I had a problem.
Guess I need to get a mastercard instead then. Well, time to fill out even more forms.

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

have anything new in this game yet?
i still can't find last ver. of this game at all ._.

Crysis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does anybody have a full walkthrough for this game?

johnkhamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

too many events :( and thankfully there's a walkthrough :)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

sadly since the mid versions i havent seen any i would also want to find a link for most recent one

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

sadly since the mid versions i havent seen any i would also want to find a link for most recent one
Ditto, I can't find the latest version of it

Crysis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

where can i find a full walkthrough for this game?

Azim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Who can share save ?