What's new

Kathy's Legend of Zelda CYOA

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Kathy's Legend of Zelda CYOA

Bah! BAH, I say! Didn't keep Link behaving consistently at all! Fine!

Slums: A3. Since I doubt anybody else is gonna back a C-vote.

Shopping: A, B, and C. Seems like Link's not going to be able to keep an outfit for long... so let's get another spare, however shoddy it is. I don't suppose there's some kind of backpack or Epona-pack out there she can keep more stuff in, is there?

Vote 2: C. She's SO enthusiastic, in fact, she doesn't let the guy get a word in edgewise as she suggests:

Vote 3: A. Since he's right there, and therefore won't take any time to find... and since you guys went ahead and voted Epona male and all. And afterwards, she gets the guy to show her the Blue outfit he's found... which presumably is a Blue Stripper's Garb or somesuch.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

1) B1
Shopping) A,B never know when we might run into a dodongo
2) C
3) C this is hyrule we're talking about, a horse isn't that big of a deal, yawn.

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

(OOC info to reply to a few comments, specifically Dematt:
Any sharp variations in Link's behavior are from mixed voting.

The Link that began this adventure was a powerful heroine that just came back to Hyrule after a long time abroad. Being raped and fucking anything that moves was not her normal approach to things.

Though because of a few SHARP votes in the completely opposite direction of a hero (not to mention a few humiliating situations adding to that), her ideas are changing and she finds herself doing things she wouldn't normally do.

I actually had to re-write this entire post because my first write up just didn't work out at all. So I may have adjusted her personality strangely after. And I'm sorry if this shows in this post.

If you have any specific suggestions or encouragement of how she should have acted, or will act in the future, feel free to PM me to discuss it a bit. I always welcome constructive criticism.)

Last edited:

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

My apologies, Kathy, I wasn't referring to your writing, as I'm aware that you have to follow the voting. I was indeed referring to most everyone voting Link into "sex, sex, sex!"

C'MON, PEOPLE, IT'S LINK! SWORDS(wo)MAN EXTRAORDINAIRE! HERO OF HYRULE! SHE'S NOT GOING AROUND SCREWING EVERYBODY AND THEIR PETS!

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, my mistake on understanding than DeMatt.
I just felt a bit unsure about my post since I finished it off LATE last night, and didn't know if I accidentally acted contradictory. :p Thanks for clarifying.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Since I doubt anybody else is gonna back a C-vote.
Funny, I was originally going to vote C, but went differently for the same reason as you. ;)

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

My apologies, Kathy, I wasn't referring to your writing, as I'm aware that you have to follow the voting. I was indeed referring to most everyone voting Link into "sex, sex, sex!"

C'MON, PEOPLE, IT'S LINK! SWORDS(wo)MAN EXTRAORDINAIRE! HERO OF HYRULE! SHE'S NOT GOING AROUND SCREWING EVERYBODY AND THEIR PETS!
You know, I personally started out with this mindset...but gave up after everyone just went "OMG SEX". *shrugs*

Themightycrom

Lurker
Reputation score

out of all the Zelda(link) games made where all you can do is be the swordman extrodinare we finally have a place where we can control the entirity of link's actions so i say why not have a bit of fun with the story and let the story writer get really creative on how the story will unfold. i know all the zelda games are about acomplishing tasks to save the world and all but hay why not have fun getting to the outcome we know will inevitably happen =)

and as for voting:

A3
A and B
B
A

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

I'd just like to get back out into the other areas, at this rate it's going to be 5 pages of her spending a week in the stables with her horse -_-'

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

(Votes were fairly close, but I'm closing them up now and taking it as it is.

Winning votes:
1) a3 (Link and the prostitute, with the man asking Link to join as if she were a slut too.)
Shopping) A+B Arrows, Deku Nuts, Deku Sticks, Bomb Bag, and Bombs, cost 125 rupees.
2) b/c split. Link begrudgingly accepts, but has a quiet excitement over the idea, blushing as she agrees to the man's demands.
3) a. Link decides to get fucked by Epona as her first session for the book.)

As Link and the man walked back towards her Inn, she blushed slightly at the warm cum still inside her, still in slight disbelief that she so easily accepted the lewd offer out in the slums...

(Slumming it. Prostitution, degridation, snowballing, pregnancy risk.)
The man looked at Link and the prostitute with equal consideration when he asked how much for the both of them.

The cheap whore nudged Link's side and whispered, "c'mon. It'll be fun. And you won't even have to pay then... and if you really are a new slut around here, it'll be good training."

Link looked down, feeling ashamed to even consider doing this. Before she could try to protest though, the prostitute answered for both of them. "Thirty rupees. Up front."

Link made to protest briefly but got another nudge from the prostitute, "Hush and just accept. It's the best you'll get dressed like that."

Link bowed and quietly accepted, and the man handed over some rupees, and the woman led Link and the man to a nearby storage room.

Once in the room, Link had a strange feeling that it was too late to back out, her mind made up for her, as one of the man's hands slipped against her, sliding under her shirt and kneading her breasts, his other hand doing the same to the second woman. "Mmh, first thing, I'm gonna get you both naked and you and suck off my cock."

Link's shirt pulled away by the man, and her new business partner undid her belt, the rest of her clothes falling off on their own. The woman stripped almost as easily by the man, and she gently lowered herself to her knees, helping Link down as well.

The man undid his pants and his hard cock came out, the smell of his musk slightly dirty, just unwashed enough that Link felt even more disgusted to have to do it with this man. And his thick length pushed straight against her face first. Shaft rubbing up and down her face, then a hand guided it, forcing it between her lips. She closed her eyes and merely licked at it while her lips dragged along his length.

The man obviously needing to get off, he grabbed Link by her hair and began to thrust in and out of her mouth, groaning in bliss. She couldn't keep up... a few messy splatters of precum were all it took to fill Link's mouth and she winced and pulled away, replaced by the prostitute's mouth on that man's needy cock.

The man came shortly after and snorted down at Link, "What's wrong whore? My cum not good enough for you?"

Link tried to protest, waving her hands up uncertainly as the other woman looked annoyedly at the adventurer. Link suddenly felt the woman's hands wrap around her in a tight hug, their naked breasts rubbing together, and then a deep, wet kiss shoved against her lips...

And Link felt all of that man's thick, potent cum still held in the whore's mouth, shoved into hers, the filthy kiss leaving cum drooling down her chin and dripping on her chest... and she could only swallow as more and more hot spunk was pushed between her lips, a green tint coming to her face as she felt a bit sick from the filthy move.

The prostitute's kiss broken, she leaned back and laughed, "Look... she's practically covered in your cum... she loves it..."

"Hmf... fine. Then lay back and get ready for more inside you, slut."

Link looked as if she was about to protest, but her protest never came, the prostitute moving over her and leaning her back, and the man was on her in a matter of seconds, his cock slipping into her pussy without any fanfare or delays, and he began to fuck her deep and fast, strong hands kneading her breasts as he looked down at her.

A quick thrust... Link's pussy quivered as she felt his shaft rubbing inside her...
...a long, slow thrust... Link moaned in pleasure, arching back and panting hard...
...a few hard thrusts, his body leaning in against her... Link felt his angle just right to make her cry out, her dirty feelings and being used like this making her orgasm...
...his pace sped up and Link writhed in filthy pleasure... and finally Link felt that messy load fill her womb, so deep inside her, still in disbelief she actually did this.

The man pulled his cock out and moved up over Link's body, slapping his cock across her tits a few times, "Mmh, not bad... But I think I broke the young thing."

"Oh don't worry about her... it was just her first time doing this."

Link could only lay there panting and watch as the man fucked the other woman next, and when he was done, he dressed and walked off, leaving Link's pussy dripping and a few dirty cumsplatters on her body.

"That was horrible... if you ever hope to make rupees in this business, you better dress more sexily, and you better learn to please guys more." The prostitute threw a single blue rupee at Link as she got dressed. "That's more than you deserve for that pitiful performance..."

Link began to protest, but the other woman's glare across Link's nude body cut her short. A few stomps closer and Link felt the woman's finger shoving inside her cum-filled pussy, "Feel that.. you're nothing but a loose whore... no wonder you can't make money on your own... the only thing you've got going for you are those tits." Link felt a quick slap on her tits, making her breasts bounce in a bit of pain.

Looking as badly as if she was just defeated in a fight, Link laid there as the other woman left.

A few moments passed for Link to collect herself, before she too got up... her first step into such filth taken, for a measly five rupees. She shook her head slowly as she dressed and left the room. If she did this much for no more rupees than she finds in a cluster of bushes, she knew she would do so much more for actually important things...

That guide the man wanted was as good as made, she thought to herself.

Link looked at a few things she bought on her trip back to the Inn, two deku sticks, five deku nuts, another ten arrows, and a small bomb bag (limit 10) with 5 bombs inside it.

Link slipped into the stables and opened the small stall that she had for Epona, slipping inside with her new business partner in tow...

(Post break here. Will post the rest in a bit XD)

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

(Post continue!)

(Link's first photo shoot... Bestiality, very messy sex, pain, exhibition...)
Link was relieved that few people had animals put up here. She stroked Epona's side and encouraged the large stallion to come with her towards the back of the stables.

"Mmmh, wow. You sure you can handle him?" the man laughed a bit, judging the pair and holding up his pictobox. "Slip your clothes off... but... keep your belt on like in the alley... I think that's the perfect look for this." He nodded firmly.

Link groaned a bit as she looked around timidly. She grabbed a few bales of hay and moved them, doing her best to cover the back of the area, though if anyone peeked back, it wouldn't offer any protection from being discovered. It was the most she could do though without drawing even more attention to herself as her clothes slipped off...

Link's firm breasts rubbed against Epona's muscular side and she rubbed him lovingly with a stiff brush. Her firm ass exposed and her tits pressing, squeezed up against the beast as she looked lovingly up at him. *snap*

She walked up and pressed her head to his, giving his big nose the gentlest of kisses, those large breasts turned to the pictobox, and her hairless pussy exposed for everyone to see, with just the slightest bit of pink. *snap*

Link gasped as Epona gave her an unexpected love bite, catching her large breast as she cried out, a gasp of slight pain and shock on her face, but the slightest bit of enjoyment as Epona's tongue grubbed across her breasts roughly. *snap*

Link turned her back on Epona, covering her breasts protectively, and Epona rested his head on her shoulder, leaving her blushing and stroking his nose again... she rolled her eyes lightly, as if to say she accepted Epona's apology for being too rough, and she smiled at him... her marvelous body fully on display from head to toe now. The two of them made a strangely beautiful couple. *snap*

The action began slowly... Link's hands caressing Epona's body slowly and she moved back, hands soon coming to his sheathed cock and giving him a gentle rubbing. Epona looked a bit confused, she'd only dared try this a few times with him before, and usually for medical reasons... *snap*

---

Epona was still confused, but seemed to slowly understand that this was something more as Link began to stroke his cock. She bent over low and pressed her lips to his flaccid cock, already the shaft was thick and long. Link bent over at the hip, low enough that her pussy was on proud display while she showed off her tongue dragging along the thick veins of Epona's pride. *snap*

Link got down on her knees and rubbed Epona's cock across her face and tits, his huge length stiffening. Her fingers tracing up the length of his shaft, one hand cupping his balls as his dick rubbed down between her tits... and she couldn't help but moan in dirty pleasure. Epona's mating instincts starting to take hold and a small spurt of precum splashed over her taut tummy and spread pussy. Link's eyes closed as she savored the feeling of her horse's sex against her body. *snap*

Link lowered herself further, sitting back with legs splayed as the cum drooled over her excited pussy. She worked Epona's dick down her body, a few more wet splats of precum across her body, some of it drooling off her breasts, a single strand drooling off one of her nipples, as both hands guided Epona's cockhead to her lips. She strained her jaw to try to fit the enormous thing inside, looking a bit shocked at just how big her stallion was. It was the perfect pose, her face withdrawn just a few inches as Epona's messy precum sprayed again, splashing hard against her face and the splatter going everywhere as she had one eye closed protectively against her stallion's release... *snap*

The beautiful hylian's lips finally wrapped around that massive stallionhood, she leaned in, on all fours now, letting her stallion's enormous dick completely at his control now, her hands on the stable floor and her tits swaying with each motion she made, her tongue dragging up and down along the wonderful organ. Epona thrust in and out of Link's mouth a few times, nearly choking her with his overwhelming force, but she yearned to go on, a needy look in her eyes, as if this was all she had ever wanted her entire life, feeling Epona's length down her throat. *snap*

Epona came hard, the sheer force of his climax actually knocking Link over backwards, hitting the ground hard beneath her old companion, a huge pool of cum drooling out of her mouth, huge globs rolling down her face, her breasts drenched in stallion cum, and the horse's thick cock swinging dangling just above her pussy, more of his seed still coming out and coating even her sex. The slutty hylian heroine looking as if it was already too much for her as she laid there, to the pictobox image, she might've just been fucked unconscious... *snap*

---

It wasn't over though, Link moved a small table beneath Epona for support, and she bent over low, shame filling her eyes as she tried to guide the action. She couldn't blush any deeper, drenched in horsecum and trying to guide her loving stallion's massive length against her. Anyone could see how uncertain she was and the way she squirmed, those unsteady motions a perfect image to reveal this was her first time ever going this far, scared and excited, eager but timid, everything captured on the pictobox for others to see. *snap*

Link screamed out in pain and shock, Epona's cock massive, far bigger than anything she'd ever taken. She could almost feel her poor, tight pussy tearing to fit that huge thing inside her. Tears already rolling down her face as she twisted and struggled, reaching out and begging for help. It was too late to stop Epona on her own now, pinned between the stallion and her table, the realization hit the poor hylian. It was too late to stop now, Epona was in charge now. *snap*

Link's legs no longer even touched the ground, that massive dick slammed through her pussy and hot bursts of white goo kept splashing out of her pussy and down her legs, her tits bouncing wildly, the shot from behind of how spread Link's poor pussy was made for a horribly fitting image of her abused body, her head thrown back and she was crying out helplessly. The hylian's body barely enduring the rough fucking. *snap*

Orgasming hard, Link's cries of pain faded into moans of pleasure, nails digging in to the small table she was barely held up by. A profile shot of her being fucked senseless by Epona showing everything perfectly. Link's belly bulged out, distended by the stallion's manhood. The deep thrust ravaged her, she could feel Epona's cock against her cervix, spreading her so widely that she could almost feel that huge thing entering her womb... a sob of lust racking her body as her belly looked so badly bloated by that huge cock, it was obvious she wouldn't be walking anytime soon after... *snap*

Epona came again, Link feeling the release crash over her like a tidal wave against a straw hut, her body writhing in another orgasm, lips locked in a passionate moan, and she felt her belly swelling, filled with so much hot horsecum. Epona seemed to be having a glorious time himself as he thrust in harder one final time... neighing out his pleasure... *snap*

---

The table shattered, Link unconscious, she hit the ground hard. She landed with her ass propped up slightly, her pussy was gaping and huge amounts of horsecum drooling out of her used body. Her well fucked pussy a clear sign of just how big of a tool was inside her, as the horse's enormous dick loomed over her... *snap*

She was rolled over by a few people who'd come to watch the show after her first cries, one arm left limply across her belly, her womb filled to a well rounded bulge with Epona's steamy release. Her limp body smiling blissfully at what she'd just been through... having loved it all despite the obvious strain... *snap*

A few closeups... her spread pussy again... her cum-splattered breasts... her smiling face, drenched in the stallion's releases. *snap snap snap*

Link was out for well over an hour before she finally came around, much of the cum starting to dry onto her body. She stood up again and made a final pose, well fucked, filthy, exactly the kind of filth and smut everyone yearned for. Link posed next to Epona again and smiled to the pictobox, giving the slightest playful wave. *Snap*

(The aftermath.)
"Glorious..." the man praised.

Link blushed as she felt so many eyes on her, half a dozen men other had just watched her being fucked senseless by Epona, drawn in by her cries when her adoring stallion first penetrated her.

She tried to walk on her own and her legs gave out again, hitting the ground weakly. She was in bad shape, Epona pushed her way too far...

"hey, hey, be careful there. I'm shocked you're already awake after what you got." the guy laughed a bit, and drew out a large blanket, wrapping it around her body and helping Link up. "Alright, everyone get lost. Show's over." Link was too weak to resist as her things were gathered up and she was brought back to her room, the door closed behind them.

The man set her in a small chair next to a wash basin, grinning down at her. "My my, I found quite the prize in you, didn't I? Ah, don't worry, I didn't let them touch you other than to turn you over for a few snaps while you were out cold. I might've just been fishing for some easy groping and maybe sneaking a picture of your tits if I caught you offguard enough..." he laughed and winked. "But in a filthy trade town like this, it's the most honest money you can make... I used to have a real job taking good images for people. Real professional stuff."

He waved his hands dismissively, "I'm sure you don't care to hear much about it, we just met after all. Even if you are a bit more forward than your average hylian." He was smiling ear to ear as he had his special pictograph box out and was looking at the hundreds of pictures he took, leaving her copies of the best pictures. "These will be sold by the end of the week. With any luck, they'll be as far out as Hyrule Castle Town by next month." he said excitedly.

He turned and was about to run out of the room in his eagerness when he came to a stop just at the door again, turning back. "Ah... but before I can do that... you need your pay... I learned long ago when I was a professional... the person you're using always comes first... I hope this will be enough to encourage you to come back and keep with our profitable idea..." he dossed a small bundle back at Link, and was out the door again before she could reply.

Too exhausted and feeling filthy to bother with the bundle yet, Link washed as best she could then collapsed into bed, sleeping off the last of her ordeal.

Link woke up, her entire body ached and she could barely move. Her muscles stiff, she began to stretch until she could finally get to her feet. A small bundle left from the man she'd made this unusual deal with. She untied it and found a tattered flier on top.

"Images for all occasions. Share a memory with others. Keep it forever for yourself. The PictoBox Specialist." There was a small map of the town and arrows pointing at his shop.

She undid the bundle a bit more and blue fabric came into view with another small letter. "Hope this isn't too revealing for your needs. It's one of the last ones he made before Zora's Domain out in Hyrule stopped ordering the things. The magic is still there, it's just not quite a tunic."

Link's Stats:
7 hours left until the False King knows she's missing.

0.75 / 3.25 hearts. 77 rupees.

Equipment: "Blue" Magic Swimwear. Zora's Swimwear (minor damage), Very Loose fitting grey clothes (Shirt and pants). Silver Scale. Well-Used Sword. Well-Used Shield.

Inventory: Hero's Bow (25 arrows). Hookshot. 6 Deku Nuts, 2 Deku Sticks. 1 Bottle (Red Potion, Tier 1, 5 hearts). "Goron Market" Key.
Multi-Pictobox (10 rupees to take a picture), Many pictures of herself and the hylian from the Inn. Epona-Picture Set.

Owl Statues: Hyrule Field, Kasuto Field.

Vote 1) The Blue Swimwear is... (Will only effect reactions when she wears it.)
a) A moderately revealing one-piece.
b) A decently covering two-piece.
c) A super-skimpy bikini.

Vote 2) Her Blue Swimwear obtained, Link...
a) ...goes back to Hyrule, trying her luck in the Water Temple.
b) ...heads to Kasuto Lake, looking for the "Lake Goddess"
c) ...gets Epona and goes to Termina, wanting to investigate the Zora woman fighting pirates at the Great Bay.
d) ...goes back to Hyrule to investigate the rumor of a Zora magic user captured by gorons.

e) Travel Vote. (Pick a destinateion and decide a reason)
a) Travel to Hyrule (Song of Soaring)
a1) And hunt in Hyrule.
a2) Lon Lon Ranch.
a3) Hyrule Castle Town and Hyrule Castle.
a4) Lake Hylia
a5) Zora's Domain
a6) Kakariko Village and Death Mountain
a7) Gerudo Valley, Fortress, and Desert
a8) Lost Woods and Kokiri Village

b) Travel to Termina (Travel the long way, until Owl unlocked.)
b1) Clock Town and Termina Field
b2) Romani Ranch
b3) Goron Village and Snowhead
b4) Southern Swamp and Deku Palace.
b5) Great Bay and Zora Hall
b6) Ikana Canyon

c) Travel to Kasuto (Song of Soaring)
c1) Kasuto Port Town and Kasuto Field
c2) Kasuto Lake
c3) Explore Kasuto to learn more locations.

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vote 1) B
Vote 2) B

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm hoping we'll have enough time to hit kasuto lake and go back, but yeah. B and B sound like the right options to me

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Righto, that's enough random smut and sex for now.

B and B

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

1B and 2B

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Well now that that's all out of everyone's systems (and in Link's)

1) B
2) B

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

Holy crap i missed a bunch but I finally caught up.

1)B
2)B
after these

Travel Vote A :use the song of soaring to get to back to hyrule and then the Zora domain as to make it back in time for the king.