What's new

Kathy's Legend of Zelda CYOA

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Kathy's Legend of Zelda CYOA

Hrmph... at least Link got some nice stuff out of that night.

I vote 0-C and 1-A. Shopping really does sound like the best medicine for putting that night into the past - and two hundred rupees seems to be a goodly amount - and like RK said, she can do her questioning while she's browsing the goods.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

0-B: Save other outfit for later...
1-A: For reasons mentioned above.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

0C, 1A.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

0-C : how about we save the zora outfit for our return to the zora domain?

1-A : the market sounds like a nice place to visit.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

0 c
1 a

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

(Winning votes: 0C (new grey outfit), 1A (visit the market))

Link tugged at her new outfit a few times, its wide neck and loose feeling left her with a constant worry that one good bumping into out on the streets would leave her top falling off and her topless in the middle of the town, but it was better than her swimsuit, at least. Her lower garments kept on only by a belt, but it was smooth flowing and combat would be fairly easy with these on. Her Zora Swimwear tucked away in her bag.

The marketplace was... to put it mildly, crowded and unhelpful. For such a small town, Link soon realized that it was a trader town, a branch off point for many towns abroad, and with the small river nearby flowing into and out of their lake, there were even docks there for the occasional ship.

She'd barely begun her trip when she saw a few printed pictobox images laying around the ground, blushing darkly as she realized they were mostly of her. Link ducked down and began to snatch up many of the images, fuming angrily. She gathered most of it when there was a quiet laughter nearby. Barely turning up, she realized that her top had come off and she was crouching there bare breasted and trying to pick up pictures. Today was not going her way at all. She stood fast and was struggling between holding the pictures and trying to get her shirt back on again, huffing a few times before she finally managed it, face dark red though, and she bolted off before anyone else saw her.

DO DO DO DOOO....
Link found... another stack of degrading pictures... was this really something good to find? Oh well, at least no one else can keep them now.

That one find was, by far, the best of what she uncovered. Her continued search leaving her run into a dozen more times, and she felt her wallet snatched at on three seperate occasions, only catching the guy once, which gave him a solid crack on the skull with her sword-butt as the guards dragged him away. "Thanks. This guy had a price on his head for stealing."

It was hardly anything to celebrate though... 99 rupees stolen, 12 recovered from smashing the thief's face, and 70 rupees reward... In the end, she was out 17 rupees.

Other than a single quick groper, she was, thankfully, fairly untouched in that regard. The second guy to try hit the floor before his hands even met Link's chest. "URGH... shit girl... I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!... I heard you were looking for the guy who makes magic tunics... I might know where he is, for a price."

As loathesome as this Hylian man was, he was her best lead all morning. Link asked what he wanted.

He could only grin. "I saw some of your pictures around town. And let's just say I'd love some better shots, a few up close ones, something you pose for awake... Let me get a few of those, and I'll show you where the old tailor lives."

Link's Stats:
11 hours left until the False King knows she's missing.

2.75 / 3.25 hearts. 202 rupees.

Equipment: Zora's Swimwear (minor damage), Very Loose fitting grey clothes (Shirt and pants). Silver Scale. Well-Used Sword. Well-Used Shield.
Inventory: Hero's Bow (15 arrows). Hookshot. 1 Deku Nut. 1 Bottle (Red Potion, Tier 1, 5 hearts). "Goron Market" Key.
Multi-Pictobox (10 rupees to take a picture), Many pictures of herself and the hylian from the Inn.

Owl Statues: Hyrule Field, Kasuto Field.

Vote1)
a) Link refuses outright and kicks his ass, trying to beat the information out of him.
b) Link doesn't believe he knows where the tailor is, beating the guy up and turning him in to the guards, hopefully for another reward.
c) Link accepts, thinking he's telling the truth, and she needs the information.
d) Link accepts, not sure if he was being truthful, but willing to pose for a few pictures on the outside chance of it being true.
e) Link demands the information first... Then...
e1) If he tells the truth, accepts. If he lies, turn him in.
e2) Truth or lie, turn him in.

Vote2) If link accepts the offer (from any choice above)
a) Link poses and shows off a bit only, not wanting to do this, but she promised.
b) Link shows off sexually and plays with sex toys, but won't outright have sex with anyone for the pictures.
c) Link performs sexual acts, but limits who she'll do it with...
d) Link does anything the man asks without question.
e) Link not only does what the man asks, but suggests more, if the man is willing to share the rupees he makes off her pictures. She suggests...

e1) Sex with Epona.
e2) Sex with monsters outside of town.
e3) Making an all-species sex guide for Hylian Females. (Sidequest.)

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

1 E: E1
2 E: E3

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vote 1) E-1(Altered Slightly), Demand the Information First, however, with the incentive that if he leads Link to the Tunic Maker, not just directions, but proof he exists where told, Link will accept his request and more.

Vote 2) E-3, Making an All-Species Sex Guide for Hylians would more than well enough let Link delve deep into her sexual desires. We know they are there, or will come sooner or later anyways if this forum keeps on going as it does. *Shot*

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

addition to my vote,...when making the sex guide she demands extra payment of some kind.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

1) E1
2) E2

we only have 11 hours, gotta stay a little focused people *gets the hose*

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

we only have 11 hours, gotta stay a little focused people *gets the hose*
Except "Sidequest" probably means we can continue/pause the progress of it whenever, so doesn't do anything if we accept it now, and come start it later on?

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

1. E1- She's desperate for the info, but she shouldn't just go willy nilly.
2. E3- Sidequest!!!

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

1 E1
2 A

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

(Whoa. Unanimous vote so far for 1) e1. I didn't expect that at all.

Winning votes 1) E1 (Demand info and promise payment after.) and 2) E3! (Make a Hylian Female sex guide to mating with all species!)

(breaking up this post under a few spoilers due to it being a long post)
(...P.S. now that I finished typing the post... I'm VERY sorry for some of its length and the multitude of votes. I guess I get carried away sometimes.)

(Link's Dirty Book, quest start)
Link blushed darkly as the man led her off the streets and into a dark alley. Her ears were turning red as she followed him, guarded, but desperate for information.

"A few nude pictures... maybe you showing off with some sex toys... I'll pay you on top of it all if you will have sex for the pictobox..." his grin was downright wicked, and Link frowned at him, trying to make her demand again that he show her the guy first... "Come on... just pose a bit."

Link blushed, ashamed that she was considering degrading herself for the man. His hands rested on her shoulders and he pushed her loose top a bit, the fabric falling down her body, breasts left nude as his fingers caressed her slowly. "Come on..." he whispered, her pants gone next, a few tugs and she had nothing on but her swordbelt and favorite hat. "Pose nicely for the pictobox..."

His words soothing and reassuring, almost hypnotic as before she knew it she was posed for the first couple pictures, rubbing her breasts together and letting a soft moan escape her lips.

A sudden catcall snapped her to attention and she grabbed her clothes up, dressing again and her hand to her sword, threatening the man as she was about to slowly draw, even as she felt wet between her legs.

Sexually frustrated and extremely angry, Link leaned into the man and shared all kinds of lewd, dirty ideas, the things she told him and suggestions she made, recanting the Stalfos battle of last night, and the Moblin battle from yesterday. ... she promised to do both again and far more, all for his pictobox...

And the idea suddenly came together in his dirty mind. "I... have a friend... that I sell pictures to. He has machines that can make many, many copies of pictobox images..." he grinned. "Let's make a deal then. You've inspired me. If you're really willing to do such things... and I can tell you are... I will make you rich. AND get you in touch with the guy you want. And you... miss adventurer... Will help me create the filthiest sex pictures ever to be made." he looked her over again and nodded. "The Adventuring Hylian Girl's Ultimate Guide to Getting Fucked by Anything."

Link's eyes went wide and she tried to protest for a moment, taking a few sharp steps backwards.

"No no no! You swore you'd do anything for getting in contact with this guy." he said, leaning in suggestively. "So you insist I get him first... then I'll take you at your word, miss honorable adventurer. When I bring this man to you, you will help me make my book... and I'll even share some of the sales money with you."

Link weakly tried to protest again, and his words cut down any protest she tried to make, "You promised anything. I deliver the guy, you deliver the goods."

Link finally nodded slowly.

"Perfect. Meet me out at the fountain by the main gates in an hour. And I'll have him for you."

The man disappeared out the other side of the alley, leaving Link standing there, embarrassed about what she just agreed to.

(A bit of time shopping)
Link didn't quite know what to do with herself for the hour long wait, turning and heading back to the market's busier streets and putting her deal out of her mind.

She walked down the road, looking at different stalls and a few shops. There were all kinds of stores, clothes, food, trinkets from abroad. Link walked down the long market street, mostly window shopping as the area grew rougher and dirtier. Before she knew it, Link found herself in the slums of the city.

The nicely kept buildings and fanciful stores now replaced with run down buildings and stalls that looked like they'd as likely mug you for your rupees as sell you something.

The entire area reminded Link unpleasantly of her encounters with Sakon back from her adventure in Termina.

"A pretty outfit and a few lovely gems for the beautiful woman." a voice called out to her, and just glancing at the clothes and accessories, Link could tell the only ones that were of decent quality were cursed with bad magic.

"Fine herbs and spices. Will increase your libido, or that of the man you like... A love potion perhaps?" another voice called out to her. Nothing but old wives' tales and all kinds of rumored drugs from abroad that were nothing but spices.

The one shop she came across that wasn't advertising and calling to her, she picked up a small vial, and instantly knew why the shop wasn't calling out to people. Illegal drugs, with countless horrible side effects.

She knew now why there were so many thieves and other hoodlums in this town, as one of the prostitutes approached her with a grin, "Hey girl, up for some fun? Or maybe you'd prefer a threesome with me and my boyfriend..." as if to add further insult, while the low class whore was trying to bring her in, another man approached them, "Mmmh, nice. How much for the pair of you?"

(Take Vote 1 from below here.)

(Link meets the tailor.)
Link returned from the market after a bit of shopping, among other things...

She showed up at the fountain and waited for the man. A bit late, she hoped he would already be there, and was disappointed when he wasn't.

Still desperate, she waited...

and waited...

and waited...

The man was over an hour late and Link was about to give up when she heard a voice whispering nearby. "Hey miss Adventurer. Sorry I kept you waiting. It took longer to track him down than I thought it would."

Link had a twinge of uncertainty, not knowing if she should be pleased or displeased by the man's arrival. She turned and smiled at the slightly older hylian man next to her groper, and bowed lightly to him.

She asked what she had been seeking... and was promptly disappointed. "Oh, I'm so sorry miss. I stopped making blue tunics a while ago. Magic threads are so rare and hard to find, my stock ran out and I couldn't re-order... even if I got more now, it'd take me months to sew the magic runes into the fabric again to make more of the outfits."

Link's heart sank and she frowned.

"If you have anything you want custom made. I'd be happy to do it for you for a small price. But it does take time... Here... directions to my home. I work on a small loom there, and I'd be happy to have a lady caller." He reached out and took Link's hand, kissing the back of her hand gracefully. "I'm sorry I couldn't be more help for you."

With his graceful exit, Link sat back on the edge of the fountain, sighing.

"Oh, don't be quite so down. I did a step better for you..." the darker man grinned once more. "I found some of his more recent works. A couple of the last things he made before he ran out of supplies. And I think some of it might be what you want... but now that I've shared him with you, I think it's time for you to start paying for your side of our deal."

(Votes here!)
Link's Stats:
9 hours left until the False King knows she's missing.

2.75 / 3.25 hearts. 202 rupees.

Equipment: Zora's Swimwear (minor damage), Very Loose fitting grey clothes (Shirt and pants). Silver Scale. Well-Used Sword. Well-Used Shield.
Inventory: Hero's Bow (15 arrows). Hookshot. 1 Deku Nut. 1 Bottle (Red Potion, Tier 1, 5 hearts). "Goron Market" Key.
Multi-Pictobox (10 rupees to take a picture), Many pictures of herself and the hylian from the Inn.

Owl Statues: Hyrule Field, Kasuto Field.

Vote 1) Out at the slums.
a) Link timidly accepts the prostitute's offer for some fun... (set prices)
a1) Just with her. (20 rupee cost)
a2) With her and her boyfriend. (10 rupee cost)
a3) With the man propositioning both of them. (gain 5 rupees)

b) Link acts as a prostitute on her own, hoping for more rupees. (unknown amount of bonuses, and risk of penalties...)
b1) Flirting with a couple store owners for good deals. (discount on goods)
b2) Hitting on a rich looking guy.
b3) Posing sexily to try to get a guy.
b4) Changing into her zora swimwear, then showing off to try to get a taker.
b5) Showing off breasts and more to try to get some rupees.

c) Link avoids getting too involved in prostitution activities in the slums.

Shopping vote!) Choose all options Link buys. If buying an outfit, feel free to describe it's appearance.
a) Link buys useful goods, stocking arrows, deku sticks, and deku nuts. (50 rupees)
b) Link buys a small bomb bag and some bombs. (75 rupees)
c) Link buys skimpy, cheap outfits. (10 rupees)
d) Link dares to buy a cursed outfit, merely for its high quality and low price. (20 rupees, cursed item)
e) Link buys some of the foreign spices. (20 rupees)
f) Link buys some of the illegal drugs. (50 rupees)

Vote 2) After the meeting...
a) Link insists she be showed the blue, enchanted outfits before she performs. (Poor reaction, may be declined.)
b) Link begrudgingly accepts, knowing the man kept up his end of the deal, and more. (Good reaction)
c) Link eagerly accepts, embarrassed, but excited about what she's going to be doing... (Good reaction)

Vote 3) Link decides to get fucked by...
a) ...Epona.
b) ...the first monster she finds in the field.
c) ...the first monster she finds at the lake.
d) ... (name a specific monster to try for.)

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Vote1: B1
Shopping Vote: A, B
Vote2: A
Vote3: C

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

B1, Ignore the prostitute and the approaching man, seek the store clerks out, get some cheaper goods if possible.

A+B, Shop it off, the more gear we procure, the better prepared we are for each situation!

C, embarassed or not, the little whore wants it all too damn much to pass up on it.

A, might aswell give the stud a go, is relatively "Safe", given how he's at least -tamed- and not out to rape Link to the breaking point.