Reputation score
Re: Kathy's Legend of Zelda CYOA

d or d1, I'm worried about her LS being low

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

That also works.
As long as he gets punched, I'm fine with it.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Hrmph. On the pro side, if she wins, she gets a new sword to play with. On the con side, she doesn't like fighting topless, and she'll have to endure a class that way if she loses.

Eh, what the hell. A - her pride makes her accept the challenge without considering all the consequences. Let's find out what's so special about the guy's sword - if she loses, she still gets a class in swordsmanship for free (assuming she can concentrate on the lesson half-naked).

Magma

Demon Girl
Reputation score

d or d1, I'm worried about her LS being low - I agree

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Comon, I think she has plenty of swords at this point. This dick's just a dick. I suggest we cut it off with one of our many swords

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

A

Magma

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just my 2 cents :) but our heroine could use some rest and shopping instead of this mini-game where she is likely to lose.

darkwyn

Lurker
Reputation score

Also going A, but I'd think casting the spell to raise her lewd defense by a level would likely be a good idea, given the nature of the challenge and how little LS she has left.

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

(Winning vote: A... with a slight modification.)

Link's fist slammed into the man's face again, knocking him clean off where he was sitting as his head hit the floor with a sickening "CLUNK".

He laid there nursing his injured face for a minute as Link glared down at him and snatched up his sword, the answer was obvious as she stormed off towards the back of his school, waving the blade to demand to know which way to go.

The man lifted his bruised face over the steps and pointed, then collapsed again, obviously crying to himself.

The path was long and Link's bare breasts bounced hard with each of her angry steps. She didn't care what she was going to be facing down against, she was going to crush her foe and show that fool how skilled she was.

The short passage she was sent down turned slowly and rounded until it reached a spiral staircase, another short hallway and she emerged into a small underground fighting arena.

A few moments passed with Link standing all but naked in the empty arena, then she heard, "nhokay, 'er hkomss yeowr op'net."

She glared up at the man that was standing in a booth above her and he had a badly swollen eye as he groped around almost blindly for the controls that would give her an enemy to face.

A couple minutes passed as the man grabbed around in his little booth without much success...

A few clanks were heard, but Link's punches were obviously giving the man quite a bit of hassle, as a mixed feeling of modesty and boredom came over her. One hand over her otherwise bare breasts, the other at her hip as she tapped her toes impatiently.

Finally a loud "CHA-CHUNK" was heard, and Link rounded on one of the gates that began opening.

"HAHAHA, 'RY 'A bEAT HAT YA 'LUT!" the voice boomed over her head, obviously the man had just unleashed the most powerful beast he had with the full intention of getting even with Link.

Link gripped the wooden sword tightly, her fist turning white as she gave up protecting her modesty in favor of preparing to fight for her life against an unknown foe... And out popped... nothing more than a rather confused looking Stalchild, canting its head from one side to the other a few times before it began to shuffle forwards.

Link felt her eye twitching a few times in annoyance.

Was this really the best thing the guy had to put her against?

Her scoffing at the situation put her off guard as the stalchild rushed her... slowly... But even off guard, she ducked back away from its clattering fist without even trying, and her wooden sword came back against it, a loud crack against its head as it scuttled away, fleeing from its attacker.

The undead's lack of a brain soon had it coming back while Link was waving violently at the man in the booth, and the second attack of the creature played out identically to the first, Link having a rather bored expression as she clobbered the thing, the poor guy fleeing at top speed.

A third attempt finally was all she could take as she chased the thing down, battering it over its hard skull with the wooden sword until it finally collapsed, seeming to be panting and hurt, but not dead.

Link turned to the passage she entered from and stormed back down it, ready to give that half-ass sword instructor a piece of her mind.

She barely stopped herself in time to see he had already let the class she would've been topless in front of into the room and was giving them a lesson, her shirt hidden tucked into his belt, and leaving Link with no option but to stand around and watch from the shadows, or burst out and be seen like this... She chose the former.

DO DO DO DOOO!
Link has learned the secret techniques of the wooden blade. Between her efforts battering the poor Stalfos and watching a bunch of unskilled warriors waving the weapons around, she's discovered the blade's true intent of exposing weaknesses in superior foes and using it's lighter weight to immobilize enemies.

(Link now fights at +3 levels using the wooden sword, but it cannot defeat any foe, only buy her time to flee combat she would otherwise most certainly lose.)

The class ended with the man nudging a few of his older teenage students and adult students that seemed to have dirty grins, soon getting half a dozen of them to stay after the rest of the class left before he motioned towards his arena, making it obvious he intended to show off the Hylian he thought he'd beaten down below.

(Votes)
(Special event vote, Link has limited access to her inventory, her only weapon is the wooden sword she's carrying.)

1.5/5 LS

Vote) (All votes here are a challenge against her LS running out before she retrieves her things. Some may lead to larger consequences than others.)
a) Link flees the group back into the arena and tries to find a way out from there. (small side-dungeon)
b) Link attacks the group on the spot before they even leave the main room.
c) Link attempts to hide near the staircase, hoping she can duck far enough under it where no one will look back to spot her.
d) Link marches out without a second glance at the men, trying to collect her things and leave.
e) Link thinks of another plan quick... (player decided)

Magma

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I suggest she goes the long way around :)
a) Link flees the group back into the arena and tries to find a way out from there. (small side-dungeon)

Twisted

Reputation score

D seems to be the only way for her to get her shirt back (or her other things as well)

Really, unless there'd be a way for her to ambush them, use one of them as a visual shield so her breasts aren't seen, get her shirt back, then go out to the main lobby, get 'er shit n go.

Also depends on how they go down, if Teacher's in the lead, or in the back, ro middle...
Gah.

Also how steep the stairs are.

OP
K

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

D seems to be the only way for her to get her shirt back (or her other things as well)

Really, unless there'd be a way for her to ambush them, use one of them as a visual shield so her breasts aren't seen, get her shirt back, then go out to the main lobby, get 'er shit n go.

Also depends on how they go down, if Teacher's in the lead, or in the back, ro middle...
Gah.

Also how steep the stairs are.
There's very little space for an ambush, the hallways are rather wide, and so are the stairs. If she does manage to hide well enough for an ambush, she'd be hidden enough to sneak past behind them most likely, but you can suggest an ambush anyhow. :p

The entire group is rather close, the teacher near the front, but not in the front.

fanta23

Lurker
Reputation score

A but use a deku nut to stun them and attack

does she have a deku nut to use?

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A, though the instructor does need some payback. I do like Twisteds idea though, so switch it to D if that gets any momentum.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

I will second Twisted's D.

Plus she should deck the instructor again, just for the hell of it. ;)

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

I will second Twisted's D.

Plus she should deck the instructor again, just for the hell of it. ;)
I concur.

Twisted

Reputation score

There's very little space for an ambush, the hallways are rather wide, and so are the stairs. If she does manage to hide well enough for an ambush, she'd be hidden enough to sneak past behind them most likely, but you can suggest an ambush anyhow. :p

The entire group is rather close, the teacher near the front, but not in the front.
There is always corners. Hide behind a corner. Though the teacher not being at the front poses a problem.

If she has a deku nut, perhaps that should solve. When they come around the corner, throw it, grab the shirt and book it(putting it on), then go to the lobby, grab stuff, and continue booking it

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

From the description of the class, it sounds like Link could probably outfight the lot of 'em... even with the wooden sword.

But I'll go with D as well - she marches up to the instructor, gives him a sneer and snatches her shirt back, puts it on, then marches out to the lobby and retrieves the rest of her stuff. She doesn't actually fight anybody unless they try to get in her way - and she only decks the instructor again if he tries to protest or otherwise interfere.

Sort of a "take a good look, boys, because that's ALL you're ever going to get!" attitude.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Twisted's D has momentum and many votes. So I"ll cast mine with it and let's see some brains splatter.