What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [色仕掛けまとめブログ / irojikake matome] サキュバス戦記 /Succubus Senki (RJ246337 / RE246337)

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Are the sealed cloth temptation events for the mini succubus queen linked? I skipped the first one (handjob) in chp 7, and chp 8 didn't have one, even when I removed the cloth from the [Gather Information] menu prompt. Was wondering if skipping the first one means that none of the subsequent ones will show up.

hirosan1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are the sealed cloth temptation events for the mini succubus queen linked? I skipped the first one (handjob) in chp 7, and chp 8 didn't have one, even when I removed the cloth from the [Gather Information] menu prompt. Was wondering if skipping the first one means that none of the subsequent ones will show up.
I was curious myself and made 2 saves. I've gotten sealed cloth temptations up to chapter 10. Not sure about 11 and 12. Game definitely got harder after chapter 10's event coz of it.
Chapter 8 does have a temptation. It's in the castle, not in the town.

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Mini levels/side quests haven't been translated to english. but all the story related missions from ch1 t0 ch11 have.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Does the game have multiple endings such as if you decide to actually punish the guy for betraying your team?

ghravid

Reputation score
Current translation is all the main story chapters + 2 side quests (the Bandit one and the Succubus in the hospital one) currently translated. The Gallery room will not be translated until everything else has been.

Jhony Miro

Reputation score
The original scene with Greisa can be viewed after finishing chapter 7, but there's no animation.
Here's the one with animation with my personal takes:
Phub got nuked =(
Are there any other places one can find all those videos from fr5ut?
They had a lot of original content on succubus senki

tyreal42a

Reputation score
Phub got nuked =(
Are there any other places one can find all those videos from fr5ut?
They had a lot of original content on succubus senki
I'd like to know this as well. Wanted to see it animated. Whers is Greisa in the gallery, anyway?

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any way to inflict the "Seduction" Status effect on your Units? There are conversations only triggered while seduced.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
I love this, game, i can't get past the fence barricade though i just get to the fence and lose, there are desks blocking the way!

ntoiuxn

Reputation score
Is there any way to inflict the "Seduction" Status effect on your Units? There are conversations only triggered while seduced.
I might be misremembering but I believe in New Game+ some of the female recruitable allies can inflict seduction on allies with their unique abilities.

shirrazu

Reputation score
This might be odd question, but does anyone know the font name this game uses? The font the english translation uses to be exact. I'm trying to recreate Greisa's H-scenes added with her looping animation which the game author somehow forgot play it in the game.

View attachment 29707
Did you manage to animate this scene? Ive been looking for the Greisa Animations but the creater didnt add them into the game as far as I can tell

JakeMSG

Reputation score
Just made a Full Save for the game, and a Review on it, on my blog.
Link: