What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [色仕掛けまとめブログ / irojikake matome] サキュバス戦記 /Succubus Senki (RJ246337 / RE246337)

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
thanks
buy only succubus from chapter 2 and 3
so how can fix this
really
thanks
Get the latest version of the game. It now comes with audio package that you have to extract to the game's audio folder for the extra voice to be played.

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
This might be odd question, but does anyone know the font name this game uses? The font the english translation uses to be exact. I'm trying to recreate Greisa's H-scenes added with her looping animation which the game author somehow forgot play it in the game.

View attachment 29707
Whoa, that is amazing. I wish you the very best!
I doubt even the Dev himself knows honestly but I can ask.
Hope it goes well! Hopefully this'll inspire him to work the scene into the game himself ^^

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Translation has now been updated to include post ch9 content (Ch9 stuff before the fight).

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Not fully translated, sadly. I was hella excited lol.

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score

Not fully translated, sadly. I was hella excited lol.
Ah that actually was translated, but the options are stored in a different file and I think the dev overlooked them. It sucks I know, sorry about that ><

Top option is "hit him as hard as you can"
Middle is "hit him"
And bottom is "don't hit him"

sigmazx

Reputation score
Ah that actually was translated, but the options are stored in a different file and I think the dev overlooked them. It sucks I know, sorry about that ><

Top option is "hit him as hard as you can"
Middle is "hit him"
And bottom is "don't hit him"
No problem. That explains it then.

Glad I picked the first option then! lol

BTW I have a weird save file where my hero title/class changed to total breast addiction loser. He is basically garbage tier thanks to that. I fucked it up probably somehow by playing on Japanese.

And no, I am not talking about a simple addiction that can be reverted via special options. It's a class related thing.

Jhony Miro

Reputation score
BTW I have a weird save file where my hero title/class changed to total breast addiction loser. He is basically garbage tier thanks to that. I fucked it up probably somehow by playing on Japanese.

And no, I am not talking about a simple addiction that can be reverted via special options. It's a class related thing.
Okay, now I'm curious on how do you get that title

sigmazx

Reputation score
Okay, now I'm curious on how do you get that title
I looked but can't find my save file. Probably deleted when updating the game by mistake. My apologies.

It's probably got to do with new game plus options or asking to masturbate/beg of your friendly succubus allies (you can recruit them in new game plus).

Jhony Miro

Reputation score
I looked but can't find my save file. Probably deleted when updating the game by mistake. My apologies.

It's probably got to do with new game plus options or asking to masturbate/beg of your friendly succubus allies (you can recruit them in new game plus).
Ok, I'll keep that in mind, thanks!
(I'm waiting for full translation to finish the game)

Yeah, if anybody knows how to get this or maybe other titles, please let me know. I've never seen it and I'm curious to see every lewd mechanic this game has

Last edited:

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm trying to recreate Greisa's H-scenes added with her looping animation which the game author somehow forgot play it in the game.

View attachment 29707
The original scene with Greisa can be viewed after finishing chapter 7, but there's no animation.
Here's the one with animation with my personal takes:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
As per the rules:

2. Do not ask for a game for ANY reason.

Asking for or alluding to asking for links to game downloads is prohibited. This includes asking for download links to the games, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). This also includes asking for somebody to PM you either of the two. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban. Exemptions to this rule are as follows:
  • Asking for a save file.
  • Asking for a certain game file due to technical issues.
  • Reporting a dead link in the thread. Note that this does not mean you are allowed to ask for a link or PM. You are only allowed to report that links are down. You must include a quote to the dead link in question. This also extends to dead translation links. Failure to do so will result in a 1 week ban.
This rule only applies to ASKING for links. The only rule for POSTING links is to avoid not already banned content and the developer hasn’t explicitly asked not for links to be distributed.

iaquino

Reputation score
As per the rules:
is this rule just to prevent this thread from being removed or is it not to fill it with unnecessary things or to help the devenloper or because you don't agree with people who download games for free?

Ranos

Reputation score
Well,i imagine it's a little bit of being respectful to the developers, and in general forum etiquette. It becomes VERY obnoxious trying to sift through a few dozen comments of "link plz" while trying to find meaningful discussions related to the game. From my time lurking here, if someone specifically mentions that you can PM them requesting for a link to the game(this happens to be much more rarer these days), you can do so ONLY if that person has given permission to do so.(Please correct me if i'm wrong,so i don't look silly.) However, certain games cannot have links posted (like if the game contains loli,and ect.)

iaquino

Reputation score
Well,i imagine it's a little bit of being respectful to the developers, and in general forum etiquette. It becomes VERY obnoxious trying to sift through a few dozen comments of "link plz" while trying to find meaningful discussions related to the game. From my time lurking here, if someone specifically mentions that you can PM them requesting for a link to the game(this happens to be much more rarer these days), you can do so ONLY if that person has given permission to do so.(Please correct me if i'm wrong,so i don't look silly.) However, certain games cannot have links posted (like if the game contains loli,and ect.)
I understand that respect with the developers is necessary and that requests like "link plz" are annoying, and request for PM I never had hear about that in my life this is new for me, but about sharing games with loli and etc. I don't know if it is prohibited anyway these questions help me to understand this community so thanks for your comment

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
If you note in the rules:

This rule only applies to ASKING for links. The only rule for POSTING links is to avoid not already banned content and the developer hasn’t explicitly asked not for links to be distributed.

The forum has no moral stance regarding link sharing. People are free to share whatever content they want, so long as it doesn't hit one of those two restrictions. The "no asking for links" rule is there to stop people from spamming the forums with link requests.

There are no rules regarding informing others to send a PM to you if you want to share content. People do not need permission to PM others, asking for links. However, it's just polite to see if that person is publicly announcing that they're going to distribute something before asking. You are free to send PMs to whomever you want, but if they did not want to be solicited and want to file a report for harassment, they may do so. The mod team will assess the situation and take appropriate action.

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Sorry to change the topic, but beta patches for ch9 are now open for those who want to help out with bug and typo finding.

If you want to help out and play chapter 9 early, let me know on my discord ->

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
is there a way to make the screen bigger? i know there full screen but that makes some stuff get cut off

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Probably should have made an update here awhile ago but the ch9 translation is now out for those interested ^^