What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [第六花壇] 少年勇者ケン ~幽霊屋敷を調査せよ!の巻き~ (RJ275792)

pekoi36

Reputation score
can anyone recommend for me some game like this? this game so good

troqu

Reputation score
I feel like I missed something very obvious but I can't figure out what to do after getting upstairs in the haunted house. All 3 rooms have unpassable holes, and the bottom one had an event of some kind but I can't get to it. I can't get upstairs from the other side as far as I can tell and I can't leave.

Bronzosbr

Lurker
Reputation score
Any news from his socials?

Or did he burn out like like he was saying near release?

luke582

Reputation score
I don't think he has burnt out.. its more like he does not keep his audience in formed.. even if you have brought the content like everyone else.. you will still be kept in the dark.

If he does not give us something soon.. his buyers will start to lash out. and will keep poking for information. If that does not work.. he will start to get a lot off heat of people and they will start to rip into him.

as it has been stated and researched he does not speak English.. and that is fine we have people who can translate his language and his content. but people will lose impatient soon,

His last information was in October in his pixiv Apologizing that the content will take ages.. and once again This is fine we are ok with this taking some time and planning. BUT.. we really hate being kept in the dark.. Period!!

People want to hear..
- What new idea's does he have at the moment..
- Were is this going without too much spoilers
- some spoilers to keep us on edge or to just show case to the public
- Keep us in the loop

Summery..

I know my post seems dark but I speak for some people who just want some answers of what has been going on since October last year.. That is 4 Months..

As like some folk on here.. We Love his game.. but that will only go so far..

anyway.. keep safe folk

Luke.

Bronzosbr

Lurker
Reputation score
Dunno. At what point are you?
It's been a while since I played it.

If after the mansion you may have to talk to some main chara or go to bed.