What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [第六花壇] 少年勇者ケン ~幽霊屋敷を調査せよ!の巻き~ (RJ275792)

pocencer

Reputation score
before event interact with locker
Capture.PNG
after event interact with rock
Capture2.PNG

Last edited:

pocencer

Reputation score
maybe you did not get the wood before enter here, it drop somewhere before enter changing room
not show in item

bobica123

Reputation score
Where is the hidden passageway (secret passage)?
I just left the Father in the demon room, and the nun in front of the closet, where am I to look now?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Where is the hidden passageway (secret passage)?
I just left the Father in the demon room, and the nun in front of the closet, where am I to look now?
That's the dividing point between 1-A and 1-B ending.

Taking the nun there results in 1-A, taking her to another hidden passage (I think in dining room) get to 1-B

For 1-A I think you go to the servant rooms (where you slept last night) and go to the old man's room, you should find the hidden passage there

MrGhostRaider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I uploadet it on nyaa
thank you for the upload. The game doesn't have any background. Its filled with Black with objects like doors floating. How to fix this? I am running in Japanese Locale

themell

Reputation score
What are you guys using to hook it?
use "RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher" on the game. Afterwards, you can use any program to hook onto it with no problems. Textractor with google translate extension turned on is the best though since google translate is now starting to use AI technology

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
use "RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher" on the game. Afterwards, you can use any program to hook onto it with no problems. Textractor with google translate extension turned on is the best though since google translate is now starting to use AI technology
In this case i am just using the one you emntioned, for some reason the google extension is faulty for me, half of it is my internet (slow) but sometimes it just crashes or stops working. I didn't know that after patching Textractor could use that hook, thanks.

Question people but in the trial when Ken returned to the mansion the first time were the girls also in cosplay?

zeyphier

Reputation score
Taken off the authors website off dlsite

"[About the ending]
There are four types of endings: "END1-A", "END1-B", "END2", and "END3".
However, "END3" will be implemented at a later date.
The time is undecided. Please note. "

If this means he plans on adding more content in the future then that's good. But my personal review of the game that released is as follows
overall i think this work was pretty disappointing. Not worth the extra 3-4 months that the author made us wait. I feel like the demo story had WAY more content than the mansion story. (The right side of the recollection room). This game and "Summer Shattering" were the two biggest game i was looking forward to. (summer shattering was amazing btw) but this one..... eh.....

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Taken off the authors website off dlsite

"[About the ending]
There are four types of endings: "END1-A", "END1-B", "END2", and "END3".
However, "END3" will be implemented at a later date.
The time is undecided. Please note. "

If this means he plans on adding more content in the future then that's good. But my personal review of the game that released is as follows
overall i think this work was pretty disappointing. Not worth the extra 3-4 months that the author made us wait. I feel like the demo story had WAY more content than the mansion story. (The right side of the recollection room). This game and "Summer Shattering" were the two biggest game i was looking forward to. (summer shattering was amazing btw) but this one..... eh.....
i had a similar feeling.

the game overall is really great, and is FAR better than 90% of the ntr game on dlsite, and i dont regret AT ALL the purchase. but..
the demo IS the game, and then we have purchased the endings (and not all of them).

in the end i don't consider this game disappointing, it still great and have a lot of content (way more than the typical ntr game). the problem is, i was expecting way more for the final version, at least the same quantity of content of the demo, instead the dev have sold us 3 of 4 endings. ok, i gotcha, it's a marketing strategy ok, but nonentless even if the game in the end is really really good, it sadly leave a bad taste in my mouth. i hope the last ending will be worting the extra waiting.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So i am going to give my opinion: the game is great but a good deal of the effect is lost if you played the trial, trial was too good and spoils some of the surprise and experience.

Speaking of trial i was playing it from the begining since i was curious: do the girls appear in cosplay (maid, chinesse dress and bunny girl) when Ken goes to the mansion for them after visiting the fairy forest the first time? I mean if that was so in the trial too or if it was a change from trial to the game proper.

hilih

Reputation score
Speaking of trial i was playing it from the begining since i was curious: do the girls appear in cosplay (maid, chinesse dress and bunny girl) when Ken goes to the mansion for them after visiting the fairy forest the first time? I mean if that was so in the trial too or if it was a change from trial to the game proper.
No, usual clothes at trial version.