What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [第六花壇] 少年勇者ケン ~幽霊屋敷を調査せよ!の巻き~ (RJ275792)

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
No, usual clothes at trial version.
So he did at least change things up a little.......meh i will search more in deepth if this ever gets a translation, maybe he will add more things to the first half too

hilih

Reputation score
So he did at least change things up a little.......meh i will search more in deepth if this ever gets a translation, maybe he will add more things to the first half too
End1a route also has a "Toilet (Miley perspective)" scene, it was not at a trial version.

themell

Reputation score
how to get to the 1-a ending? I reach the secret room with Leila and it always shows me the 1-b ending

how to get to the 1-a ending? I reach the secret room with Leila and it always shows me the 1-b ending
nevermind, figured it out. Take the priestess back to where you left Millie and she'll leave you. Then go to the passage. Also, bathroom scene in servant's quarter also appears now too

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So i am going to give my opinion: the game is great but a good deal of the effect is lost if you played the trial, trial was too good and spoils some of the surprise and experience.

Speaking of trial i was playing it from the begining since i was curious: do the girls appear in cosplay (maid, chinesse dress and bunny girl) when Ken goes to the mansion for them after visiting the fairy forest the first time? I mean if that was so in the trial too or if it was a change from trial to the game proper.
I second this. I never played the trial and already heard that the game didn't meet some people's standards but I went ahead and gave it a try anyway. I was pleasantly surprised and most of my expectations were surpassed, then again the bar wasn't really that high. But wow, now that I hear how much content the trial covers I can pretty much see where all the disappointment comes from. On one hand its pretty cool that you can access so much of the game without paying for it, on the other hand the trial is deceiving because it implies that there'll be a lot more content in the actual game. I've been waiting for this game for quite some time and I'm glad I didn't touch the trial.
The game is still pretty damn solid though, so I hope it sells well and the dev makes more .

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I second this. I never played the trial and already heard that the game didn't meet some people's standards but I went ahead and gave it a try anyway. I was pleasantly surprised and most of my expectations were surpassed, then again the bar wasn't really that high. But wow, now that I hear how much content the trial covers I can pretty much see where all the disappointment comes from. On one hand its pretty cool that you can access so much of the game without paying for it, on the other hand the trial is deceiving because it implies that there'll be a lot more content in the actual game. I've been waiting for this game for quite some time and I'm glad I didn't touch the trial.
The game is still pretty damn solid though, so I hope it sells well and the dev makes more .
Yeah dev was really nice with the trial but may have shoot himself in the foot, unless he adds a lot from now on wich is posible.

Guys a question: when deciding what to do, if you stay in the present the fairy asks why and there are 2 options, the seocnd 1 is greyed off (somethign about investigating i think), why is that? is there some requirement to unlock it? or do you guys think is aplaceholder thing for an extra ending?

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Didn't even know there was a thread or hype for this game. I already played it and see some people feel a bit how I feel about it.

I skipped alot of text so I might of been a little dry on some of the scenarios, but this is one of those NTR games that kind of throw you into it quick and the girl is already receptive of the NTR Mayor (fat guy).

I was pleasantly surprised with the animation in some scenes, wasn't expecting that but loved it. And Idk about the trial so Idk how much content was in there but there was less than I thought the amount of content from the beginning day to day in the village would have. Also you never get any real scenes from villagers which was disappointing.

I don't like NTRs that have the girl be so receptive from the start, and I believe their 3rd BIG scene is them in the spooky mansion showers smashing. Also the other 2 girls didn't really add anything of significance to the experience for me. I always like the slutty church girl trope and scenarios (confessions), but the church girl and mayor start felt kind of out of place and sort of just mushed together. And the small other girl did absolutely Nothing for me.

But Overall though I did like the game. I wasn't disappointed because I had hype for this game, but I was disappointed in the route the NTR took and lack of scenes from villagers, but this game is better than most "ntr" games that glitter the dlsite like someone said before.

exgearspark

Reputation score
i finished this game with both endings no idea where the memory room any help?

dark-ryu

Reputation score
Yeah dev was really nice with the trial but may have shoot himself in the foot, unless he adds a lot from now on wich is posible.

Guys a question: when deciding what to do, if you stay in the present the fairy asks why and there are 2 options, the seocnd 1 is greyed off (somethign about investigating i think), why is that? is there some requirement to unlock it? or do you guys think is aplaceholder thing for an extra ending?
This is the the 3rd Ending. It will be added at a later date (Date unknown)

Azazel-san

Reputation score
This Author is a damn mystic))) After all, he does not communicate with the community))) When the update will be it is not known)))

Karagee

Reputation score
That moment when you realize the content is not enough so decided to put some more content on your own.

Karagee

Reputation score
If you mean as in actually adding it then share xD
Eh, I'm just changing things such as instant unlock CGs, changing the girl's clothes. I'm still familiarizing myself on how the author code this game, RPG Maker MV uses Ruby? Was it? It's similar to Python so it's easy to get the sense of layout.

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Eh, I'm just changing things such as instant unlock CGs, changing the girl's clothes. I'm still familiarizing myself on how the author code this game, RPG Maker MV uses Ruby? Was it? It's similar to Python so it's easy to get the sense of layout.
MV use java/html5 afak. ruby was used until vx ace.

Karagee

Reputation score
MV use java/html5 afak. ruby was used until vx ace.
Hmm, I'm using what the tools are given by the RPG maker itself, which is way too easy to use. It's so easy that it's confusing me who always making apps from the ground up.
by the way, I did some digging on the file for the End-3, there's no code that leads to anything. There's only 1 event that mentions about End 3 but only transferring you to the abandoned mansion. I'm guessing the author hadn't even started making it. There are also couple scenes that were taken out as well, such as the あやしい店 (Suspicious store) which contain the grave keeper sprite and two NTR sprite of Milly.
As for triggering it, it's on the grave map but outside the playable area, I'll try tinker around it for a bit.
to get on the lower entrance it's in the forest after you're going back from the village to the abandoned mansion. There are 2 trees in the middle on the top part which there's an opening. (it's the map that has a waterfall and bridge in it)

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hmm, I'm using what the tools are given by the RPG maker itself, which is way too easy to use. It's so easy that it's confusing me who always making apps from the ground up.
yea rpgmaker programs are very easy to use if u know what to do. the difficult part is enable/modify scripts, if they exist of course, and those are created with java/html5 language. (old ruby scripts doesen't work anymore i think, i haven't tried yet)
idk what method this dev have used to animate the sprites or control the images, but if u can figure it out u can add whatever u whant as long u have the sprite/image to do it, the time to make it, and the imagination to create more scenes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

btw, the game will have a final update (with the final ending). if i was you i will be VEEEEERY cautious on the stuff i whant to change/add, because it will surely break with the next update.

Karagee

Reputation score
yea rpgmaker programs are very easy to use if u know what to do. the difficult part is enable/modify scripts, if they exist of course, and those are created with java/html5 language. (old ruby scripts doesen't work anymore i think, i haven't tried yet)
idk what method this dev have used to animate the sprites or control the images, but if u can figure it out u can add whatever u whant as long u have the sprite/image to do it, the time to make it, and the imagination to create more scenes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

btw, the game will have a final update (with the final ending). if i was you i will be VEEEEERY cautious on the stuff i whant to change/add, because it will surely break with the next update.
Eh, it will sure break. Don't worry I will keep a note somewhere on what I changed and just copy and paste it on the next update manually.
Plus judging the maker time working for this game, it'll be quite a while until he update this.

Boochest_50

Reputation score
So I don't know who are very accustomed on RPG Maker MV here. I am going to try and translate this game but one thing that I don't get is where is the text that I highlighted here. I looked at all of the event tiles in this location and I can't find it. It has something to a control variable called "朝のセクハラ フキダシ" which in english means "Morning sexual harassment balloon".

Screenshot (34)_LI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Karagee

Reputation score
So I don't know who are very accustomed on RPG Maker MV here. I am going to try and translate this game but one thing that I don't get is where is the text that I highlighted here. I looked at all of the event tiles in this location and I can't find it. It has something to a control variable called "朝のセクハラ フキダシ" which in english means "Morning sexual harassment balloon".

View attachment 35363
I found it. You click the tile the balloon located, there should be a code that says "$gameMessageEx.window(4).setBackground(1)". Turn your attention on the route beside the image.
click the route and look at the list of script on the left. Happy TLing

Boochest_50

Reputation score
I found it. You click the tile the balloon located, there should be a code that says "$gameMessageEx.window(4).setBackground(1)". Turn your attention on the route beside the image.
click the route and look at the list of script on the left. Happy TLing
Yo man, thanks! That really helped me a lot!