What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [第六花壇] 少年勇者ケン ~幽霊屋敷を調査せよ!の巻き~ (RJ275792)

hilih

Reputation score
Apparently you can access the full mansion path in the demo
you'll need to edit the game in MV maker to access get full or otherwise the demo ends exactly the same as the previous demo
anyone know how to do that?
Not sure if it is really full, but endings 1A and 1B are available.

1. enable debug
edit file www/js/rpg_scenes.js: find and replace line "return Input.isTriggered('debug') && $gameTemp.isPlaytest();" with "return Input.isTriggered('debug');"
2. - press F9 to open debug window and enable s[0020]
- talk with a fairy to return to the past
- disable s[0020] after reaching bedrooms otherwise, the game will be broken.

Last edited:

GuiltyIncest

Reputation score
Not sure if it is really full, but endings 1A and 1B are available.

1. enable debug
edit file www/js/rpg_scenes.js: find and replace line "return Input.isTriggered('debug') && $gameTemp.isPlaytest();" with "return Input.isTriggered('debug');"
2. - press F9 to open debug window and enable s[0020]
- talk with a fairy to return to the past
- disable s[0020] after reaching bedrooms otherwise, the game will be broken.

Can you upload the reworked script file or whatever has been edited in order to progress?

hilih

Reputation score
Can you upload the reworked script file or whatever has been edited in order to progress?
Here are saves, so do not need to modify scripts and use debug mode.
The first save is near a fairy, the second one after reaching the bedrooms.

Important:
- create save at the first and second slot, then overwrite save files with files from archive (without it you cannot load the second slot even if file exists)
- load the first save, reach bedrooms, load the second save, because of continuing with the first will break the game.

Attachments

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Important: load the first save, reach bedrooms, load the second save, because of continuing with the first will break the game.
I can't see save 2?

alonditebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I have a question: would anyone still happen to have the v1.00 version of the demo? It looks like some of the sprite animations have been censored from v1.00 to v1.01. If anyone does, would they mind sharing, or even simply keeping/ preserving a copy of the "characters" folder (located here: \www\img\characters ) until the game releases so that the censoring could potentially be undone? It's a minor thing, to be sure, but the fact that these tiny sprites had to be censored at all is absurd unfortunate...

GuiltyIncest

Reputation score

Important: load the first save, reach bedrooms, load the second save, because of continuing with the first will break the game.
Thanks, I only saw the first save as well, but just went back in time as normally done through talking to the fairy. It worked decently, but was buggy got stuck in the kitchen cabinet and the dark room though but got to see three scenes.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Thanks, I only saw the first save as well, but just went back in time as normally done through talking to the fairy. It worked decently, but was buggy got stuck in the kitchen cabinet and the dark room though but got to see three scenes.
Wait how did you manage to see the scenes? i went back in time (i think) and basically returned to the mansion instead of going away, then i got everyone in the party, what do i do?

GuiltyIncest

Reputation score
Wait how did you manage to see the scenes? i went back in time (i think) and basically returned to the mansion instead of going away, then i got everyone in the party, what do i do?

You have to find the bedroom upstairs, then you go sleep, you will wake up see one scene then you'll go to the kitchen and then come back and see the next part of that scene then sleep. You will then swap characters and go to the bathroom where you will see the next scene then meet up with main girl and then go to the MC's bed to sleep and then go to the bath for the next scene (Its not too much) then you go down the path you took when the grandpa was running away from the monster. The locked door next to the changing room (Where the first nun scene occurred) will lead you to a dark room in which you need to click the candles. It froze here for me as you could move around but were unable to see your sprite and could not interact with the phantoms or anything but the door (Which is locked.)

I should put I saw no cg scenes only sprite action but three times.

GuiltyIncest

Reputation score

Did you manage to get past the dark candle room?

hilih

Reputation score
I can't see save 2?
I check savefiles with clean demo: you need to create any save at the second slot, you cannot load from the second slot if you do not save into it, just coping file does not work.
- create save at the second slot
- overwrite created savefiles with files from an archive

You will then swap characters
I think it is intentionally created bugs to prevent from reaching endings at the demo. Use the second save to avoid them.

Did you manage to get past the dark candle room?
You need to load the second save for this, then no characters swap and you will have 3 characters (mc, girl, uncle) when you go to the dark room.

Last edited:

GuiltyIncest

Reputation score
I check savefiles with clean demo: you need to create any save at the second slot, you cannot load from the second slot if you do not save into it, just coping file does not work.
- create save at the second slot
- overwrite created savefiles with files from an archive

I think it is intentionally created bugs to prevent from reaching endings at the demo. Use the second save to avoid them.

You need to load the second save for this, then no characters swap and you will have 3 characters (mc, girl, uncle) when you go to the dark room.
Thanks managed to get to ending 1-A and 1-B and the fact that you don't swap characters makes more sense. I was thinking it was all phantoms of the past.

hilih

Reputation score
How to start the ending 1-B ?
Ending you get depends on if you go to the darkroom with Leila (priestess) and left her there or not.
So if you go to secret passage with Leila, it will be ending 1-B, if alone then 1-A.

dark-ryu

Reputation score
Ending you get depends on if you go to the darkroom with Leila (priestess) and left her there or not.
So if you go to secret passage with Leila, it will be ending 1-B, if alone then 1-A.
Thanks for the help

Bronzosbr

Lurker
Reputation score
What do you do inside the church/thing with 3 statues where only one moves? Stuck after opening the door

Bronzosbr

Lurker
Reputation score
Three statues should be moved to marked places on the floor then the central statue will disappear.
Thanks
Looking at your screenshots I remembered that I was trying to play this content on the old demo

Azazel-san

Reputation score
I really hope it comes out this month))) this game will definitely be better than the overpriced 色 の コ ワ レ モ ノ

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I really hope it comes out this month))) this game will definitely be better than the overpriced 色 の コ ワ レ モ ノ
You mean RJ269335? Aren't they cost the same. Not to mention RJ269335 did have discount campaign when it released.

Azazel-san

Reputation score
Damn it, I apologize for my English))) I wanted to say that it was too publicized and in fact I did not feel there Ntr

And here you feel Ntr At a pretty good level