What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [第六花壇] 少年勇者ケン ~幽霊屋敷を調査せよ!の巻き~ (RJ275792)

OP
Daslhotiasht

Daslhotiasht

Reputation score
My god, I was prepared to buy the game, and it got delayed again.

GuiltyIncest

Reputation score
It seems he plans to make the best game possible so that is good, but how can he expect to make money waiting so long.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This author is just weird ... I'm just in shock
Wait, what? How is pushing the release date back "weird?" It's actually pretty trendy, everyone is doing it nowadays. Though seriously, they can take their time doing what they want and releasing it when they feel it's ready. I'm in no hurry, I've got other things I could be doing in the meantime. It's when you involve things like Patreon and "subscriptions" of those sorts that things gets dicey.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Release is now at a undecided date lol
DLsite still says sometime this month. The demo already has more content than most other RPG Maker hentai, if he's still taking such a long time to release, hopefully it means he's planning on adding a ton more content?

Azazel-san

Reputation score
It's just that I'll probably wait faster than Cyberpunk and Destiny 2 than this game .......

hilih

Reputation score
DLsite shows the release date at the product page and list (group page, favorited, etc.), but for some reason, those release dates are different.
2020-09-26 at the product page.
Undecided at some lists (group page, favorited, search) and 2020-09-26 at other lists (like announce list).

GuiltyIncest

Reputation score
Ya, I saw that distinction as well but his Fanza says undecided release as well.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Ok i don't know if i should hope or not, anyone knows his twitter or something? If its true its sure to be announced there.

Azazel-san

Reputation score
Ok i don't know if i should hope or not, anyone knows his twitter or something? If its true its sure to be announced there.
Bro))) This Author is a Madman))) He has a Twitter and a Pixie Page. But he does not communicate with people and not when he does not answer))) I have been following this madman for 2 years))) And he never answered))) But despite all this))) He is a talented person in the genre of NTR

GuiltyIncest

Reputation score
Its coming out the 26th of this month sorry for the scare before.

GuiltyIncest

Reputation score
Also it seems that there will be 3 endings at release but there will be a fourth ending added at some unknown time. So hopefully he treats this like a baby like NTR冒険者 アリサ was and continues to add content for a little.

zero777

Reputation score
Eyy nice...the time almost cum for the game full release...